Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Connections And Advert Placement - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Connections And Advert Placement (999 Views)

Job And Advert Website For Sale / The Fastest Web-browser For Slow Internet Connections / Free Advert Placement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connections And Advert Placement by smartsoft(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2006
have ever think of this Connection and Adverts, cos most of the work i do is from Connections and few comes from Advert placement, what do you think about those two words
Re: Connections And Advert Placement by Afam(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2006
A single good website can bring you all the money you may ever need in your web design business.

Advert is not really effective because you have a lot of people with money to spend on adverts and there is no telling who is telling the truth or not.

Connection may work but it won't last because when the owners demand better value or functionality they will go any lenght to look for who can do the job regardless of whether they know the person or not.
Re: Connections And Advert Placement by smartsoft(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2006
word
Re: Connections And Advert Placement by my2cents(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2006
I prefer the word "word-of-mouth" to connections personally. At least in the states, if you do a good job at whatever you do, your best bet for making money is from those who tell others about you. All the jobs I have done have come via word-of-mouth.

Adverts on other hand tend to create the initial buzz that may or may not keep the biz going. The trick here is keep them coming back. In the end, it all goes back to word-of-mouth. For example, if all the pple you attract aren't satisfied at first, what makes you think they will talk to others about it?
Re: Connections And Advert Placement by smartsoft(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2006
hahaha, thats what is called Connection my2cent i don't know what peeps out there feel it is but for me i can rightly say thats connections. somone connecting you to someone with a word of mouth
Re: Connections And Advert Placement by my2cents(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2006
smart,

iv got to admit you got me on the logic bro grin
Re: Connections And Advert Placement by smartsoft(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2006
hummmm caught you like a RAT cheesy
Re: Connections And Advert Placement by niceuzor: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2006
Men these really an interesting Post,
well let me come in by saying that The word Connections
is when people are aware of your good works  they tend to connect you
As that of Advert placement is by brocasting yourself to people
by telling the your good works,i think that's my own perpective.

Lets hear what others have to say about CONNECTIONS AND ADVERT PLACEMENT.

Cheers man.

(1) (Reply)

Read This / Html 5? / How Do I Create A Password Script Or Get It From The Internet Free ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.