Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie (25510 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by soberdrunk(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
The most "irritating" part is that its the 'ordinary' Nigerians who have been deprived of their basic social amenities due to the "criminal" activities of these greedy politicians and their allies that are screaming words like "due process", "two wrongs dont make a right" "favortism" bla bla bla.................... angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by Coolabbie: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
raker300:
Of cos nothing will happen to Buhari. The only victim here are you and I..the commoners
Count me out.
I am not a commoner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by tinsel: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
They have been convicted without trial and hearing there own side.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by 30pence: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
With all the "evidences"so far gathered I wonder why these people have not yet been charged to court

The loopholes are much to rush into arbitration.
Abi u no see the mix up in addresses that were raided?
Make them cover am small...
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by 30pence: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
With all the "evidences"so far gathered I wonder why these people have not yet been charged to court

The loopholes were much to rush into arbitration
Make them cover am small...
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by obembet(f): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
hmmmm. if somebody can stole 1 bag of rice in ekiti, the Judges grant him 14yrs, how many years are we going to give to this people?
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by flokii: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nigeria shall be great again.. no doubt

we won't import generators anymore so we can fix our electricity, likewise toothpicks and other items like that.

Thank God we now have a leader, a man of steel, strong man ordained by God Himself..

God bless the Federal Republic and well meaning Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by Blackfire(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
I just dey laugh this woman.
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by ovieigho(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Some people are in dilemma of either to stand with buhari or to fall with tinubu. More mysteries about how Nigerian masses are suffering will be unraveled by this buhari administration...now #I stand with buhari cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by NovusHomo(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
NOC1:

I am looking for the words or ill mannered utterances, my friend what affected you was the tone you used in reading the said article when i first read it i sounded like you but carefully going through the article the second time my nerves were calmed.
For Nigeria to progress we must step on toes if possible bruise the toes when necessary nigeria is to hard to be pampered but so fragile that you need two big careful hands to carry it.

In fact we must treat the toes like they were infected by gangrene: cut them all off. #IStandByBuhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by IgbosAreCrimina: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
I support buhari on this...
Hit like for our boss!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by IVORY2009(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Big fat toes indeed grin
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by NovusHomo(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Keneking:
Which heaven?

Toes, big fat toes will be stepped on. undecided

What size ---42/46/48

All corruption-tainted sizes.
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by NovusHomo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Keneking:
Which heaven?

Toes, big fat toes will be stepped on. undecided

What size ---42/46/48

All corruption-tainted sizes. cool
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by Miladi(f): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
I might be apolitical and by extension a non PMB apologist. Yet, I stand with him, at least for now. I admire his pattern of governance so far.

To make a headway in a country like ours, a president must act at the periphery of constitutionalism - so long as he's a proponent and practitioner of altruism - gladly, of recent late he has been altruistic in his dealings. So I support him wholeheartedly.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by emerged01(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
I am falling in love with this woman. I pity her sha because she is going to be disowned by her kinsmen soon or later. I must commend her for allowing the spirit of Buhari to possess her.
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by NOC1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
You guys applaud such when corrupt leaders and Judges are paid back in there own coin in other countries, but criticize and blaze when such is about to happen in your own country, Prof sir don't digress stick to the subject matter, if you forgot you said her choice of words was bad.
ProfessorPeter:
i don't know where you are at the moment, pls don't come here and complain of police brutality this evening if a police man should step on your toes with slaps. Dead country producing people with dead brains and blocked ears

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Democracy is being raped and some elements are happy about it.........
some people are no human,they are photocopy of human being.
What are you,a photocopy?
How do you defined "democracy"?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by NovusHomo(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by Abagworo(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Sincerely we miss the Likes of Justice Oputa

There were judges and there were judges. I thank God Justice Oputa didn't get himself involved in nonsense his lifetime.
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by kayroy5(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Very brilliant submission
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by babadee1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

If the judges are corrupt then they are the ones who have been raping democracy all along. Arresting corrupt public officials can never be the wrong thing to do anywhere anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
soberdrunk:
The most "irritating" part is that its the 'ordinary' Nigerians who have been deprived of their basic social amenities due to the "criminal" activities of these greedy politicians and their allies that are screaming words like "due process", "two wrongs dont make a right" "favortism" bla bla bla.................... angry angry angry
same ordinary Nigerians are here on Nairaland heaping insults on pmb,calling his actions as a rape on democracy.
Sometimes we deserved what we got.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by anonimi: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Perhaps they have no concrete elements to charge them to court and this is all propaganda to HIDE sai bubu's increasingly evident incompetence and non-performance.
We are definitely in TROUBLE.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206797_123416059658074934612735251373255674989745n_jpeg3f66bee59a7668d2d64db8f955e2f137

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3780067_laimohammed_jpeg300b471b25482013ab7308bb90f73215

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3780070_liem_jpege485f2032048d0d996748390ad8da0b9

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by Dollyp101: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
He should step on fat toes like OBJ then will respect him
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by anonimi: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dollyp101:
He should step on fat toes like OBJ then will respect him

He dares not step on their Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC party navigator- the Ebola Owu himself.
Na who born am

Nigeria's Obasanjo, his Untouchables, and the $16 Billion Power Scam

More from: http://www.africaundisguised.com/newsportal/story/nigerias-obasanjo-his-untouchables-and-16-billion-power-scam

Keep away from Obasanjo, he wasted $16 billion on power Owie tells Buhari

Senator Roland Owie has blasted ex Pres­ident Olusegun Obasanjo over his perceived posture to influence the incoming administration of President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Reacting to a Think-tank report submitted to Buhari by a team of technocrats put together by Obasanjo, Owie described the document as needless.

In a statement issued in Abuja on Sunday, Owie, who is also a former Chief Whip of the Senate, asked: ”How can Obasanjo be preparing a blueprint for Buhari? A Bini parable says, ‘how can an impotent man get medicine for his brother, who suffers weak erection?’”

Expressing disappointment at Buhari’s romance with Obasanjo, Owie said “Obasanjo will tell the world that the solutions he prescribed for fixing Nigeria were ignored.”

Continuing he said, “I just read that Obasanjo’s think-tank has submitted a blueprint to Buhari. Blue what?

“I am shocked that great Nigerians of the likes of Prof. Akin Mabogunje, Dr. Idika Kalu and Dr. Christopher Kolade were involved. That Obasanjo is linked to the blue-print, it will be a document of blackmail to Buhari very soon.

“Wonders will never end! How can Obasanjo who allegedly wasted eight years in government pursuing perceived enemies, and tried to ruin the legislative and judiciary arms of government in Nigeria; wasted $16 billion on power and not a single kilowatt of energy was produced, destroyed Aladja Steel, Itakpe Steel, Ajaokuta Steel, NITEL, just to mention a few FGN parastatals, now begin to advise Buhari?

“How can Obasanjo, whose government received, in one year, a revenue equivalent of the total revenue that IBB regime received in eight years, yet, nothing to show for it, be handing over blue-print to the in-coming administration?

More from: http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/keep-away-from-obasanjo-he-wasted-16-billion-on-power-owie-tells-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by Dshocker(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
As he does, his party APC shouldn't be left aside
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by ciouxox(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
have we ever practiced Democracy in Nigeria? It has always mostly been stolen mandates and not the willmof the people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by ArabMopol(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
olaric:
It's good to have zeal when discharging your duty, but don't be blind in the process. I know this woman just got this job, but she should be cautious in her utterances. Of course, nothing will happen to the President, but Lauretta should choose her words with wisdom.
the old agadi ekwnka is just discharging the job she was paid to do... karma is a bitch her time will soon elapse
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by kings09(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Another Marilyn Ogar who thinks she ll be thr 4ever. Make she enjoy, na her time
olaric:
It's good to have zeal when discharging your duty, but don't be blind in the process. I know this woman just got this job, but she should be cautious in her utterances. Of course, nothing will happen to the President, but Lauretta should choose her words with wisdom.
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by majekre: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
what is this one saying
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by focus7: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Many of the corruption cases in the court are being frustrated by the lawyers and the judges living big on the corrupt people.

Peter Odili and Stella Odua corruption cases were stopped by these set judges thank God for the fearless Buhari government that ordered them to be reopened.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun / Adebayo Shittu In Multimillion Naira Contracts Scandal / Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.