Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu (25487 Views)

Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP / Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by bolaayenimo: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

A former Lagos state chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Otunba Segun Adewale, aka Aeroland, on Tuesday, said those behind his alleged suspension from the party are doing so because he has been exposing their treachery as moles who do not mean well for the party.

Speaking in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Aeroland revealed that 99 per cent of PDP leaders in Lagos state are moles in the party who have been allegedly receiving money from Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Lagos state governor and APC national leader.

He said: “I am the only PDP leader who has not received any bribe from Tinubu. They have been collecting bribes from him, despite claiming to be PDP leaders. Ninety-nine per cent of PDP leaders in Lagos are collecting money from Tinubu”.

“I am the only person who has not collected any dime from him. I am the only one exposing them as APC moles and that is why they are talking of suspending me”.

Aeroland’s suspension was contained in a letter signed by Alhaji Solagbade Abbas, the PDP chairman in Alimoso LGA, who said the PDP chieftain had been suspended from all activities of the party for a period of one month with effect from Monday 21st June 2021, pending the resolution of all issues concerning him before the Disciplinary Committee and Executive Committee of PDP.

The Disciplinary Committee of the party in Ward M1, in Alimoso LGA, had in a letter announcing Aeroland’s suspension, noted that the party chieftain, who had series of petitions before it to answer to, had declined several invitations extended to him as well as appeals made by the party elders

Aeroland, who denied ever being invited by the Disciplinary Committee or approached by anybody on the issue, noted that their tenure would soon expire, vowing that he would ensure they were not returned to office for another term, adding that their action had shown that they were moles he and other genuine party leaders and members were prepared to chase out of Lagos PDP.

“Just ignore those people. I am a South-West leader of the party so how can they suspend me? These people are APC moles who are making money from both PDP and APC. I was the one that fought for them to occupy their present position.

https://independent.ng/lagos-pdp-leaders-collecting-money-from-tinubu-former-state-chairman-alleges/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Coldshisha: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
Jagaban

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Fahdiga1: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
See what hunger can do to this people. Collecting money from a well known drug lord to scuttle our democracy. It shall never be well with Afonjas

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Bola146(f): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hypocrites!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by MadamVanessa(f): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
It's not a crime to deceive a thief and collect the stolen money. He didn't work for the money, he stole it. So no crime.

If this man thinks that he will rule this unfortunate country, then he's smoking something that his head is weak to carry.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Coldshisha: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubu and Agbaje are actually very close

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Olofin2(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lol. Tax collectors party can't disappoint.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by KingOKON: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Let em collect after all Bullion van man stole Nigeria's money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
State capture, look at what is he using the 10% monthly tithes he collects from Lagos slaves taxes through Alpha Beta to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Olofin2(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:
It's not a crime to deceive a thief and collect the stolen money. He didn't work for the money, he stole it. So no crime.

If this man thinks that he will rule this unfortunate country, then he's smoking something that his head is weak to carry.

Say that without shedding tears for your years of defeat.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Olofin2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
State capture, look at what is he using the 10% monthly tithes he collects from Lagos slaves through Alpha Beta to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

This dense will always be on Tinubu thread. Jagaban of Africa.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
See what hunger can do to this people. Collecting money from a well known drug lord to scuttle our democracy. It shall never be well with Afonjas

1 Share

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
KingOKON:
Let em collect after all Bullion van man stole Nigeria's money
He thinks he can use his bullion vans to buy anything and anyone. The former Chicago drug baron is copying the playbook of his idol Pablo Escobar.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Fahdiga1: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=102986256][/quote] Such from a president that meant business. Imagine Tinubu becoming the president of Nigeria with this his curropt way of life

1 Like

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by FarahAideed: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sapa hold PDP for Lagos wella

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Such from a president that meant business. Imagine Tinubu becoming the president of Nigeria with this his curropt way of life
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Sammy07: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Reason why Agbaje keeps loosing.

And all these youths keep killing themselves grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Sammy07: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Afonja as a person is dead since 16th century.
I'm sure you guys are still living on tr.ess then undecided

Are you having the nightmare of Aare Ona kankanfo Afonja of the old Oyo empire

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by DDDEnterprises: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hmm! Nigeria!

Everyday na new chapter of Yawa.

omo if this is true, Tinubu don waka far ooo

2 Likes

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Xscape1993(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

A former Lagos state chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Otunba Segun Adewale, aka Aeroland, on Tuesday, said those behind his alleged suspension from the party are doing so because he has been exposing their treachery as moles who do not mean well for the party.

Speaking in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Aeroland revealed that 99 per cent of PDP leaders in Lagos state are moles in the party who have been allegedly receiving money from Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Lagos state governor and APC national leader.

He said: “I am the only PDP leader who has not received any bribe from Tinubu. They have been collecting bribes from him, despite claiming to be PDP leaders. Ninety-nine per cent of PDP leaders in Lagos are collecting money from Tinubu”.

“I am the only person who has not collected any dime from him. I am the only one exposing them as APC moles and that is why they are talking of suspending me”.

Aeroland’s suspension was contained in a letter signed by Alhaji Solagbade Abbas, the PDP chairman in Alimoso LGA, who said the PDP chieftain had been suspended from all activities of the party for a period of one month with effect from Monday 21st June 2021, pending the resolution of all issues concerning him before the Disciplinary Committee and Executive Committee of PDP.

The Disciplinary Committee of the party in Ward M1, in Alimoso LGA, had in a letter announcing Aeroland’s suspension, noted that the party chieftain, who had series of petitions before it to answer to, had declined several invitations extended to him as well as appeals made by the party elders

Aeroland, who denied ever being invited by the Disciplinary Committee or approached by anybody on the issue, noted that their tenure would soon expire, vowing that he would ensure they were not returned to office for another term, adding that their action had shown that they were moles he and other genuine party leaders and members were prepared to chase out of Lagos PDP.

“Just ignore those people. I am a South-West leader of the party so how can they suspend me? These people are APC moles who are making money from both PDP and APC. I was the one that fought for them to occupy their present position.
https://independent.ng/lagos-pdp-leaders-collecting-money-from-tinubu-former-state-chairman-alleges/
Tinubu and corruption are one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Fahdiga1: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sammy07:

Afonja as a person is dead since 16th century.
I'm sure you guys are still living on tr.ess then undecided

Are you having the nightmare of Aare Ona kankanfo Afonja of the old Oyo empire
How much did you collect from Tinubu to be constituing nuisance on nairaland

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Sammy07: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:

What concerns me with your obsession with Tinubu cheesy cheesy

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Fahdiga1: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sammy07:

What concerns me with your obsession with Tinubu cheesy cheesy
You haven't answered my question, was it #500 or #1000

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Sammy07: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
You haven't answered my question, was it #500 or #1000

Bros, I'm bigger than that and will even tear those money.
If you say #10m to #100bn.

What is #1,000 undecided, is that the money they pay you sad

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Fahdiga1: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sammy07:

Bros, I'm bigger than that and will even tear those money.
If you say #10m to #100bn.

What is #1,000 undecided, is that the money they pay you sad
Ok how much did you collect from Tinubu

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Sammy07: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Ok how much did you collect from Tinubu

#1Bn

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Fahdiga1: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sammy07:

#1Bn
You wish

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu by Sammy07: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
You wish

Your thought

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Festus Odimegwu Suspended By The Federal Government / Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie / Officials Arrive Polling Unit With Thumbprinted Ballots Papers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.