Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Are all men born equal? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are all men born equal? (780 Views)

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Equal ISIS / All Men Are Equal Under God? / Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are all men born equal? by Tonyet1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2009
Some were born to be served while others to serve embarassed embarassed
Re: Are all men born equal? by kellorah: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2009
Erm . . . .
I guess we can't all be the master, same way we can't all be the servant. You have a point.

However, we are all equal in the eyes of God. wink wink wink
Re: Are all men born equal? by Tonyet1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2009
@Kellorah,

My answer is No, No! we are not all equal in the sight of God, dont you get it?
Re: Are all men born equal? by viaro: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2009
Hmm, it all depends. The answer may be yes and no - depending on the context that we talk about it.
Re: Are all men born equal? by kellorah: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2009
No condition is permanent, well MOST conditions anyway.

But I don't agree that we are not equal in the eyes of God just cos we happen to be the master or the servant. undecided

That's almost like saying men and women are not equal then cos one sex tends to be stronger than the other (or am I being too technical? grin My bad if I am).

We are all equal but we can't live in this world equally=my conclusion. grin grin
Re: Are all men born equal? by Tonyet1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2009
Hey Viaro,

my views are from the spiritual context so i still stand

Hey Kellorah,

I aint talking about sexism/ gender inequality nor racism/racial prejudice, i am still saying we aint equal in the sight of God, period!
Re: Are all men born equal? by kellorah: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2009
I know, I just used the sexes to try illustrate my point. Sorry.

Why do u think we are not equal in the sight of God? Is it because of the whole master/servant thing?
Hope you're not thinking like Pastor Chris, when he said poverty is as a result of sin. sad
Re: Are all men born equal? by KunleOshob(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2009
Yeah! they were not born equal but Jesus said the poor shall inherit the earth!!! And the so called rich would find it more difficult to enter the Kingdom of God than for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle. Be care ful how you interprete scriptures. All men are equal b4 God.
Re: Are all men born equal? by kellorah: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2009
Weldone dude. wink wink ^^^
Re: Are all men born equal? by Tonyet1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2009
KunleOshob:

Yeah! they were not born equal but Jesus said the poor shall inherit the earth!!! And the so called rich would find it more difficult to enter the Kingdom of God than for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle. Be care ful how you interprete scriptures. All men are equal b4 God.

Always so quick to jump into topics any how! grin grin

KunleOshob:

All men are equal b4 God.

Who says!? give me proofs

kellorah:

I know, I just used the sexes to try illustrate my point. Sorry.

what have you done that you're saying sorry, hmmm, sorry too, this topic requires that you think first before you talk wink wink
Re: Are all men born equal? by kellorah: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2009
Tonye, don't 4get it was an example, I didn't assume u were talk about equality in that sense. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Seems like u want to start something or wot?
Sha na mistake I do to reply ur thread. No wahala.
Re: Are all men born equal? by Tonyet1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

Tonye, don't 4get it was an example, I didn't assume u were talk about equality in that sense. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Seems like u want to start something or wot?
Sha na mistake I do to reply your thread. No wahala.

No it was no mistake, you were making a nice point and now you're backing out, na wa o, i thought you just likened women to men? be bold na, i aint dissing u pls, you're my sister ir aint you? wink wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Are all men born equal? by ttalks(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2009
Not here to comment about the topic but to make an observation.

Tonye-t, what have u been up to? The tone of ur posts here suggest something funny/fishy.
You don't usually talk/write like this?

You high on something? wink grin
Re: Are all men born equal? by kellorah: 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2009
Tonye-t:

No it was no mistake, you were making a nice point and now you're backing out, na wa o, i thought you just likened women to men? be bold na, i aint dissing u pls, you're my sister ir aint you? wink wink wink smiley smiley

I wasn't backing out, I was leaving u to ur thread since you've already concluded we are not all equal. I guess ur below me then in God's sight for biting me out of no where. undecided
Re: Are all men born equal? by Tonyet1(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2009
Yeah Ttalks good morning,

your observations were truly right, i wasnt really myself yesterday, cocky i guess, i cant seem to tell what sprolled in me, i was going thru' my post i made to Jesoul (my sister), KunleOshod(my stubborn brother), Kellorah and Ogajim (my new friends) and they got me laffing , i prolly must have burst some balls yesterday. pls i sincerely apologize to everyone smiley smiley shit happens, we aint perfect!.

i will provide proofs to this claim of the TOPIC when i m free today hopefully!

Stay blessed!
Re: Are all men born equal? by zuuby(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2009
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]ALL MEN ARE BORN EQUAL BUT INTO UNEQUAL ENVIRONMENTS[/size][/size][/size]
Re: Are all men born equal? by redsun(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2009
Self awareness set some people aside from others.Some people are not aware of who they are and in that state,they are less reasonable and less cognitive than lesser primates like chimps.Chimps from scientific observations are known to be conscious of their being.

Some people live in delusion that seems very real to them and little wonder they are backward.

(1) (Reply)

Does God Care About Soccer? / Faith Mentality Boost For Christian / God And Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.