Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

"Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned (29673 Views)

Ali Nuhu Pictured With Ahmed Musa In New Photo / Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) / Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Jobabori(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please a learned Islamic scholar should please educate me on this: Did Islam allows acting?
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by JoBabs(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
Na kannywood ban her, atleast she fit port go nollywood
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
he should just simply say because she is a woman so it's logical, after all we know how they treat their women up north, I don't even get why people are surprised self, she should be lucky they didn't try to kill her self

1 Like

Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Elfaris(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
ijebuloaded:
been a while we heard about Boko Haram .... where are dey ? undecided undecided undecided
And what's your own with them? Are they not working to your expectation?
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Elfaris(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
2dugged:
he should just simply say because she is a woman so it's logical, after all we know how they treat their women up north, I don't even get why people are surprised self, she should be lucky they didn't try to kill her self
How do they treat women up north?
At least no baby factory up North.

1 Like

Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by SpicyJosBabe(f): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by salis123(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
if rahama sadau can be expelled, then ali nuhu should also be punished because they are all guilty of the same offence.

1 Like

Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by teebillz: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
The only reason why some people still remain muslims is the fear of being killed if the leave. My girlfriend is a typical example. Let Islam be of free will and see mass exodus from that religion.

1 Like

Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Hdz4luv: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
kings09:
North n hypocrisy. Dis Ali guy jst spewed rubbish. So if Rahama had kissed in a nollywood movie, wld she hv bn allowed to act in any kannywood film jst like u r enjoying?

I wonder wat southern Nigeria hv in common wit dis paedophilic n hypocritical north
my problems with pple is dat they don't undstnd english... by the way y are u accusing pples norms? Every body is entitle of hs ethics.
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Hdz4luv: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
kings09:
North n hypocrisy. Dis Ali guy jst spewed rubbish. So if Rahama had kissed in a nollywood movie, wld she hv bn allowed to act in any kannywood film jst like u r enjoying?

I wonder wat southern Nigeria hv in common wit dis paedophilic n hypocritical north
my problems with pple is dat they don't undstnd english... by the way y are u accusing pples norms? Every body is entitle of hs ethics. grin
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Elfaris:

How do they treat women up north?
At least no baby factory up North.
well that doesn't dispute the fact that your culture abi religion is anti-women, and I still prefer where I am any day any time

1 Like

Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by nnokwa042(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
7Alexander:

I don't know why, but I usually marvel at the way Northerners think. This shows that education can not heal certain human defects.
Meanwhile, the name should be NMOPPAN (hope you get my drift), so that the neutrals won't think we are all the same.
you see it when igbos called them selves biafran afonjas with usman dan fodio brothers will heap all kinds of insults on igbo people, look at now they ve thier kannywood they dont want to associate with nolly wood to them southerners re infidels , they ve thier sharia in the north they ve religious police that come to someone's
shop and seize any alcohol in the store all in the north ,i blame useless southern girls that allow that nuhu to kiss them if u kiss northern girl they will behead u and the girl

2 Likes

Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by bonechamberlain(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
7Alexander:

I don't know why, but I usually marvel at the way Northerners think. This shows that education can not heal certain human defects.
Meanwhile, the name should be NMOPPAN (hope you get my drift), so that the neutrals won't think we are all the same.
I don't understand those people, in this 21st century people are still blinded by religious sentiments, and shenanigans.
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by jennyebi(f): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hypocrites
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by mengho(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
shhhh....trying to explain yourself makes it even more hypocritical, just shush
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by kings09(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
If u hv ethics, stand by it n apply it to all irrespective of gender n not apply it selectively. Don't preach sumtin n act d opposite wch is synonymous wit the north
Hdz4luv:
my problems with pple is dat they don't undstnd english... by the way y are u accusing pples norms? Every body is entitle of hs ethics. grin
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Iseoluwani: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
North n munafurci. Dis Ali Guy jst spewed datti. To, idan Rahama ya sumbace a Nollywood movie, wld ta hv BN yarda da aiki a kowace Zubairu film jst kamar u r jin dadin?

Ina mamaki Wat kudancin Nigeria hv a na kowa wit dis paedophilic n munãfukai arewa

Iranu
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by shewa88(f): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
7Alexander:

Neutrals??
Not the same
please explain
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by notoriousbabe: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bunch of backward people
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by anonimi: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Rubbish undecided

Make I call LAWMA joooorrrrrrrr. angry undecided

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXtpXhfUMAAEJmx.jpg:large[/img]

2 Likes

Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by anonimi: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Bunch of backward people

.......and self-righteous macho HYPOCRITES wey dey form holy-pass. angry undecided
Their Emir of Kano hug pass, why dem nor expel am from their Emirate.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/660265[/img]

1 Like

Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by notoriousbabe: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
anonimi:

.......and self-righteous macho HYPOCRITES wey dey form holy-pass. angry undecided
Their Emir of Kano hug pass, why dem nor expel am from their Emirate.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/660265[/img]
no mind the moda fokas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by CioAngels(f): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hypocrisy is what it is called. What makes MOPPAN thinks what they did to Sadau is a death Setence by banning her. Gone are the days when people thought northern women had morals than other tribes, but No, they are worse. What kannywood ethics are they talking about? See them fooling themselves under pretext of stupid ethics Sadau, lagos is there to exploit your gifted talent. All these amina elehas, awon abori ma bowa.

1 Like

Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by busyfishing(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Abdulkatcha(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ali or Rahma consign me I'm here to check comments
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by porshuch: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
*aboki na achi amu na aka* grin grin
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by jazzy4naija(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by kingkhan(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
7Alexander:

you are idiot who can never learn. you have to understand that we Muslims puts religion first before western education. even if you are a Christian go check your bible well and see if these things are allowed..... Stupid
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Afrok:
"It has do shuo" shocked... make we hear word undecided
I blame Kanye West for discovering a new kind of wood and naming it KANNYWOOD cheesy
Kenya West? I thought it was Kannayo O Kannayo grin
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Debbime(f): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is typical......quick to point fingers while doing same in the dark... I did not expect anything else from him.

Before you quote me, I have stayed amongst them for over 30 years....

There was a time i was opportune to visit Funtua in Katsina State, a lady came in to visit her boyfriend veiled from head to toe and actually slept there, meanwhile she had the guts to call the Southern ladies the saw in a movie the "P" word cos they had on bum shorts....

I was like chai!!!! see this one.

I hope she moves to Nollywood....
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Afrok(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
kretoz:
Kenya West? I thought it was Kannayo O Kannayo grin
cheesy cheesy... Kanayo O Kanayo for don use all of dem including the president of the association do money ritual wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doris Simeon Stuns In Agbada For Movie Premiere / Hushpuppi: Don't Vote For Buhari, He Has Failed Us, Vote For Atiku / Rita Dominic Vs. Aishwarya Rai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.