Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,964 members, 7,956,615 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

"Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned (29749 Views)

Ali Nuhu Pictured With Ahmed Musa In New Photo / Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) / Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Rubbish undecided
So, the director who supposed to upward the association of bokoanyhood and didnt instead he didnt ask her to correct the area is not baned, the guy whose hand the lady held didnt commit any sin right? These goro lovers will not stop making me hate them
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by bonechamberlain(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
ogechieku:
So, the director who supposed to upward the association of bokoanyhood and didnt instead he didnt ask her to correct the area is not baned, the guy whose hand the lady held didnt commit any sin right? These goro lovers will not stop making me hate them
even the educated ones are not left out in this Byzantine reasoning.
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by kazyhm(m): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Thylord:
All of u just get out.
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Godstraight(m): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Elfaris:

How do they treat women up north?
At least no baby factory up North.
"baby factory"where in Edo state can I find one
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
kingkhan:
you are idiot who can never learn. you have to understand that we Muslims puts religion first before western education. even if you are a Christian go check your bible well and see if these things are allowed..... Stupid
Thanks for the name calling, Mr. Solomon.
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Godstraight(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
kingkhan:
you are idiot who can never learn. you have to understand that we Muslims puts religion first before western education. even if you are a Christian go check your bible well and see if these things are allowed..... Stupid
not every body in southern Nigeria is a Christian ,we try to leave close to the 21st century,put ur religion at the expense of human reasoning is what is book haram are also doing

1 Like

Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by masseratti: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Elfaris:

How do they treat women up north?
At least no baby factory up North.
you guys don't have a baby factory but An assembly plant up there, Almajiris, teen baby mama with three kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by abbey621(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lol....These people can never be progressive, it's their way of life. I'm surprised she wasn't stoned...lol
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by dayowunmi(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Who watches Kannywood movies anyways, if the Ali Nuhu guy hasn't been featuring in a few Nollywood movies am sure even his name wouldn't ring a bell.
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by kessler53(m): 2:15am On Oct 11, 2016
were Rahama Sadau a Christian I will have marry her because I know that some of the acctreses are doing things worse than curdling yet nothing is done to them since they are doing it in secret.
Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by Tedassie(m): 5:09am On Oct 11, 2016
zeenab:
ok naa. Mine is I am on front page, that's what matters
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaywon Bounced From Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 / Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) / Doris Simeon Stuns In Agbada For Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.