Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) (24519 Views)

President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) / Nana Khadija Buhari At Sabiu Tunde's Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) / Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by wayne4loan: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
O
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
SirJeffry:
Their protest don too much naa, haba.
i tell you, they go about protesting as if they don't have their daily businesses to attend to
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Moving steadily to an autoctratic goverment and people are happy......dont worry it would soon get to everybody

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by Clementor(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Sunni vs Shiite Muslims
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by Abcka811: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Buhari will eventually become the best president becauase from all these signals for this short period, everthing, I mean every sector is fast flowing downward. The banks are going down, prices of food item are increasing hourly. employment going down at the fastest speed. Infact, by the time Buhari would have finished with this country for this four year tenure, this country would have been completely shut down. Thereafter, hisotry will remember his achievement to be the greatest corruption fighter who has succeessfully, at the end close down the country. Just one achievement and that will the only dullest dumbest incompetent president who shut down Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by aisammy4: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
drss:
el-roofile begging for votes from "legitimate" IMN org before election.

Its babaric to disregard the freedom of association in democracy. The Nigeria govt has been biased towards the Shiiats and this is very very bad. No wonder the guilty is freed and the innocent prosecuted in Nigeria. El-Rufai sorted Sheik Zakzaky's support and shiiats voted him. Why is he covering the murder of unharmed innocents people including women and children? The Nigeria Army is shamed for not doing the right thing by making sure justiced is served, rather they cover up their mess and throw the blame to innocent unharmed people and calling them terrorists.

Allah is the judge even though you try to cover up today, "Judgement day shall come". The blood of the innocent who where kill are in your hands Chief of Army staff and Governor of Kaduna state.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
trademoore1:
This is a commendable. when a law is passed- it should respect nobody.(the law should be like Buhari- belong to nobody and everyone)
when you begin to bend it because of religion, tribe or party affliations- problems start. So if you an APC member and you are happy about this- also be happy when herdsmen who fall foul of the law in Ekiti are arrested- dont feel it is a slight on the president because they are his people.
The same powers El Rufai had in proscribing shites is the same powers Ayo Fayose has stopping herdsmen -nobody should see it from the angle of politics. QED
oboy you have a point
keep it up
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
limeta:

You crap
okay
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by Sagirm1212: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
drss:
don't you know they don't have a voter card talkless of voting.
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by bigfrank26(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
drss:
el-roofile arresting members of ''illegitimate'' IMN org after winning election...

surely d heart of man is desperately wicked wen intoxicated with power.

They are no longer useful

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by adebayonle(m): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Shiites got arrested everybody seems to be happy,but why do some people wail when sum biafrans or na ipob dem dey call themselves got arrested,na sentiment go kill us 4 this country
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by carinmom(f): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jibril659:
i tell you, they go about protesting as if they don't have their daily businesses to attend to

You de mind the idiots?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by limeta(f): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jibril659:
And please, this should be the last comment you ever make on any of my posts on this forum.

Then change yr evil ways otherwise talk will stay cheap here.
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by carinmom(f): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Sagirm1212:
don't you know they don't have a voter card talkless of voting.

this your moniker is familiar ooo,
Are you sure you are not Sam...1212 lipsrsealed
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
limeta:

Then change yr evil ways otherwise talk will stay cheap here.
Do you understand English? Get off my mentions list you thing
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by limeta(f): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jibril659:
Do you understand English? Get off my mentions list you thing

You never change?
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
limeta:

You never change?
i'm getting really sick of this

Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by hotseat: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
drss:
FG pls tread softly o. Ghen Chen!
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jibril659:
Is it prohibited?

Is it not?
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
TheAdvocate:

Is it not?
yimu
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by docmoses(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
which one is shi.t
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by kally32(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
If this ban succeeds against the sect, the christians in the state will be visited with the same. Trust me this is a pilot survey.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
AntiIPOB:
did allah recommend vodka?
but your allah recommended "grains" hypocritic lots.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
jaymejate:
Police involved?
[size=15pt]Something bad is about to happen. [/size]
Sure it is. Protest is one of our rights. If they were sunni moslems, noboby will say sh!t. I hope the shiite supremos (IRAN &co) blast those hypocrites to hell.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by jossy4joseph(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
drss:
Politicians will use you and dump you. He even bow down to their leader them. To hell with all of them
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by Richy4(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
1shortblackboy:
Moving steadily to an autoctratic goverment and people are happy......dont worry it would soon get to everybody

Don't mind them, time shall come when no one in Nigeria will have the right to peaceful protest... everyone think it does not concern them now, very soon things will happen that warrants a peaceful demonstration ... and no one will do it because that right has been taken away....and it will be too late to remedy it....

those judges that were arrested, will they ever think in this world that they will be arrested the manner in which they did to them? I guess no...In democratic system of Government every one has the right to peaceful protest ... and no one can convince me that those women behind the van was violent...

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by kunyeo(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
babyhrt:
My fear in all of this is that, the Kaduna state governor is coming for Christians and if they can do this to a sect of Islam, only God knows what they will do to Chritians.

Know that I won't be disappointed. Somebody must bring s religious angle to it.Is El Rufai not trying to Islamise Kaduna aga?
Re: Police Arrest Protesting Shiites Members In Kaduna (Photos) by Charly68: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
If the Governor is not firm they will make state ungovernable for him. Only God knows what that man fed his followers with that made them to be very violent & addicted to their doctrine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB / Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing / Bauchi Assembly Adopts Hausa As Language Of Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.