Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) (53600 Views)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag / Man's Manhood Chopped Off For Taking Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by Nairadays: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
OMG, the suspect in the second pic be like: "walahi ban san komi ba. Kayra ne"

grin grin

Meanwhile Sade Adu's Daughter is now a full transgender male

http://www.nairadays.com/2016/10/09/sade-adus-daughter-comes-out-as-a-transgender-man/

Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by JoBabs(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by abike12(f): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
lmao. boy bye! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
I do not want to imagine what caucasians viewing this thread would think of Africans in general.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by flokii: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Na real wa..

just by pointing directions? if this is true, then I fear so many guys might not be on their real sizes now.
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by holamillion(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I rarely used my hands to caress wink

you can even use ur mouth(*_*)
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by cyojunior1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
There is noting we won't see in this kontree !!!

I blame the dullard for this !

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by Crixina(f): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
This yeye news where me and my friend argue today,

Why is it always dick, why not his head.

Yeye dey smell!
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by cornel994(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin oga abeg gi am em tin o
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by patola080(m): 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Wen is d John Thomas now
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by Sultty(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
ihesiuloa:
Northerner joystick Disappears In Idumota Market Lagos - Photos.

The fear of Ember months is the beginning of wisdom it's often said !
This afternoon 10th October 2016 in the front entrance of the popular jankara market close to Spencer house trouble started when an Aboki (malam) held another malam to his clothes demanding him to restore his manhood, therefore passerby's asked the Aboki to leave him but he began to explain what transpired between them, he said the malam ask him about vehicle that would take him to oshodi from idumota and after he gave him directions he noticed something had gone off his body so he quickly checked below only to find out his penis (di*k) had become smaller than what it used to be like before, he claimed it was the other malam that jazzed (juju) him, so he demanded it to be restored, he even had to bring out the di*ck for all to see both males and females were all to view it free... He said its smaller than, that it used to be bigger than that,even passionate plea was made to any female who could please help him to caress his joystick to see if it would rise again.
:ofrom what I c, pishurs don't lie and this deranged man joystick looks normal in size.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
I neva blame buhari since morning,thank God say I don see wetin I go use blame bubu.

Buhari,you see ur life.
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by Distinguishy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dis man can't even win d case inLaw court. How will he prove 2 d Judge it was once big n how big? Who is his witness grin
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
IT IS WELL
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by auntylinda: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by omonnakoda: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
So eko wo lo ko wa?

and the moral of the story is........
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
ihesiuloa:

The fear of Ember months is the beginning of wisdom it's often said !
This afternoon 10th October 2016 in the front entrance of the popular jankara market close to Spencer house trouble started when an Aboki (malam) held another malam to his clothes demanding him to restore his manhood, therefore passerby's asked the Aboki to leave him but he began to explain what transpired between them, he said the malam ask him about vehicle that would take him to oshodi from idumota and after he gave him directions he noticed something had gone off his body so he quickly checked below only to find out his penis (di*k) had become smaller than what it used to be like before, he claimed it was the other malam that jazzed (juju) him, so he demanded it to be restored, he even had to bring out the di*ck for all to see both males and females were all to view it free... He said its smaller than, that it used to be bigger than that,even passionate plea was made to any female who could please help him to caress his joystick to see if it would rise again.
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Mallam Vs Mallam. The battle line is drawn already.
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by bbjummy: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
All these di*k gist today sha! Nawa o
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
#BBTP
#BringBackThePreeQ
cheesy
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by tyokunbo(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
me I no believe say someone fit use juju reduce anybody manhood. name lie.
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by dacovajnr: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

It's too small tat it's very invisible to see in the pishures... tongue

If you no turn up for this kind thread make jona Swallow the fish undecided undecided kiss
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by echodrum(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Not everyone walking around is correct in the brain.
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
OP picurez of the malam's LIGHT PEN plz before we comment,i knw the size of malam'z light pen, so post the pix so i can be sure #IF it is an aboki's own
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by Dacman(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
All dis job men wey full Lagos..hope una hold una wallet tight for d scene of the incident..because all dis na for to take gather crowd before dem start dey pickpocket una...don't joke with Lagos o
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by doskie(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Passionate plea to any female that can epp do watin?

Person wife abi?
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

It's too small tat it's very invisible to see in the pishures... tongue

Re u not too young to see wat ur elders re enjoying? grin
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
cheesy Lol.lwkmd.abeg o mak una help am wit hm joystick oo
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
A bi e ri aye Whey dis SA guy wey him wife dey complain dis afternoon to come and reduce hin own too na shocked before dem mob dis guy finish for here
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ppl: oga u sure say no be so e be before like pear.
Malam: walai e big like cucumber.... E must giv me back

In the end dahs hw a pear dicked mallam became a cucumber mallam

All ma format
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by PROWESX(m): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
WTF

Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
ihesiuloa:

even passionate plea was made to any female who could please help him to caress his joystick to see if it would rise again.

The world has gone crazy

Cc: 1bkaye

Don't ask why I Cc'ed you, Sisi: 'cos I also have no clue. tongue
Re: Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos) by oluxy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
grin grin grin....... He should be happy it didn't go missing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' / Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Underaged Boy In Adamawa In Court For Driving This Vehicle - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.