Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Whats Ur Say On The Issue Of Docking Rottweiller's Tails - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Whats Ur Say On The Issue Of Docking Rottweiller's Tails (1006 Views)

Rotweiler Tail Docking / Let’s Stop This Wickedness Called Tail Docking / Ear Cropping And Tail Docking, What Is Your View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Ur Say On The Issue Of Docking Rottweiller's Tails by pappy45(m): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
docking of rottweilers tail is now a common trend. but i feel this dogs are beautiful with their tails whats ur say on this fellow petlanders
Re: Whats Ur Say On The Issue Of Docking Rottweiller's Tails by martete1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rott are cool with tail, here is my mail

Re: Whats Ur Say On The Issue Of Docking Rottweiller's Tails by Baroba(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Its barbaric in my opinion,I know the UK and a few other countries havey abolished docking and ear croping..
Re: Whats Ur Say On The Issue Of Docking Rottweiller's Tails by atoleybaba(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
It is a matter of choice....ntn like "it's barbaric" please spare me that. Tho I think rott with tail are cutier maybe cos I have rott with docked tail and am tired of seeing dem docked

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Say On The Issue Of Docking Rottweiller's Tails by Baroba(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
atoleybaba:
It is a matter of choice....ntn like "it's barbaric" please spare me that. Tho I think rott with tail are cutier maybe cos I have rott with docked tail and am tired of see dem docked

That's my personal opinion anyway, Dogs use there tails to convey emotions, people who do it believe rotts or boerboels look " better" with tails docked.. I don't agree with that assertion, I had a Rott for 5 years before i left Nigeria, nothing gave me joy than watching my dog wagging its tail vigorously as i pull into my driveway..
Re: Whats Ur Say On The Issue Of Docking Rottweiller's Tails by Baroba(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
martete1:
Rott are cool with tail, here is my mail

Why will anyone want to dock the tail of this beauty...quality Rott bro. Thumbs up for keeping the tail intact.
Re: Whats Ur Say On The Issue Of Docking Rottweiller's Tails by lahit14(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2016
rotts r working dogs, they were used for herding in the past, tail was a distraction, cauc's r fighters they herd too and fight off predators , their big thick ears could easily be held onto n torn apart, same for the pit. thr's nottin barbaric abt it. so na choice. personally I prefer a cropd eared pit or cauc not to even mention a ducked Rott or BB

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Mothns Old Lasa For Sale / Powerful Monster Big Headed Female Caucasian Puppy For Sale In Ibadan..not CHEAP / Successful Matting Complete Rottweiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.