Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock (34850 Views)

Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors / Buhari, APC Governors Meet Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by Deepfreezer(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Gathering of blood suckers.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by Deepfreezer(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Gathering of blood suckers..
Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by Deepfreezer(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
phkka1:
If they like let them meet till thy Kingdom come, Biafra is on the move. I am happy it happened when they are still alive.
Yes ooo take 5.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by Rajjah(f): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
lets just hope something good comes out of it
Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by onatisi(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Dullardiho really needs some tutorial.
You still don't understand buhari, in terms of economic policies he may be a complete fool and dunce but when it comes to politics of power and how to use it to deal with political enemies,pls never underestimate him. He knows what he is doing ,he knows his targets and it will be a miracle if they survive his shots ,he is an ex military general that understands the rudiments of war. This is what we warned about before and after the elections .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by ngmgeek(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anytime Buhari want to focus on leading Nigeria, one selfish and corrupt leader will show up.

... When will these satanic visits end? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by Bigii(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Old fools undecided
Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by JoBabs(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
fineboynl:
obj has played rules in all the election that brought all the President that govern Nigeria since he left office.

and yet it has been from one problem to another. in a more sane society by now this man should have been driving[s][/s][i][/i][b][/b] away from the political space. we really don't need him anymore.

his advice and whatever contribution is no longer welcome.

Brother take it easy, to some this man is a hero he might b a villain to you but he remains a hero somewhere, imagine him being in power and Niger delta threatening Nigeria's economy, imagine boko haram threatening, remember Asari Dokubo u know he was a wanted man during his era....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
So many people yarning anyhow, They went to go and discuss how to deal with those looters, In days to come we will see ..
Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by goaldynboy: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Obasanjo is always meeting with Buhari, without Nigerians knowing the outcome of their meetings or their agenda! Could it be Obasanjo is the one advising Buhari on all these rubbish he's been doing?! undecided
Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by JoBabs(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
ngmgeek:
Anytime Buhari want to focus on leading Nigeria, one selfish and corrupt leader will show up.

... When will these satanic visits end? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bro, take it easy, OBJ isn't a saint though but he shouldn't be regarded as a corrupt leader, Buhari actually needs some reaching though, shey OBJ go dey dere:

1. Saraki would still remain in power?
2. Niger Delta go dey threaten our economy?
3. Dasuki go dey wakka freely?
4. Boko haram go still dey exists?
5. Kidnapping go dey on the rampant?

As for me and my family OBJ remains a HERO..

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by AfroBlue(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
now now some NL ppl wink

Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by sungelsocco(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
plz try get the information on what he is doing in Asorock
Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Baba o ni baba..I dey feel you joor..you know say bubu don dey jones..eim no understand democracy.,no be eim pattern..shoe dey pain am,na boot be in normal.

Imagine after wetin you don go tru to stabilise naija political setting. Bubu wan come scara everything...with eim gang..say na corruption..person e no jail o..
dollar don knack 500..hunger dey!

abeg dash bubu small sense.....he need am

Make things no go spoil finish for eim hand..
Bubu too dull..
oya receive ya own sense

gba beh!

Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by anonimi: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
feedthenation:
OBJ has gone to submit new names of 'defaulters' and 'corrupt' members of the public.

......with his own name on the top, not so

Obasanjo shared $74million Halliburton bribe, Okiro Panel says: • OBJ also pocketed another $5 million with PDP • Interim Panel report disappeared in Aso Rock
MAY 18, 2010

President Olusegun Obasanjo, who led Nigeria from 1999-2000, during which time he swore to fight corruption in the country, obtained considerable helpings of the infamous Haliburton bribe money, the Special Investigation Panel headed by Inspector-General of Police, Mike Okiro, has declared in an interim report.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2010/05/18/obasanjo-shared-74million-halliburton-bribe-okiro-panel-says-%E2%80%A2-obj-also-pocketed-another

[img]http://ourcountryspresident.files./2009/05/halliburton-logo-big.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
feedthenation:
OBJ has gone to submit new names of 'defaulters' and 'corrupt' members of the public.

Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by autonomous22: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
not remarkable......
Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by Boyooosa(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
sammyj:
Baba himself. However, he should inform the president of the need to liberate this country especially the masses from the evil men including the corrupt Judges holding this country into ransom rather than negotiating for them!!! We are watching in 3D sad shocked cool
And truly, they are holding us to ransom. The worst aspect of it is that they are now gaining sympathy from those losers that ruled for years without coming up with any heritage.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
supranor:
One thing I like Obj is his abundance of wisdom.

One day, some years ago, we were listening to a radio programme which had Obasanjo taking questions from young Nigerians
One girl called in and complained about how she had been unemployed for many years after NYSC was in real despair cos she had no money to set up a business, etc...you know the typical story cry

Obasanjo interuppted at a point and asked what she studied...she said psychology/sociology/philosophy...I don't remember, but something along those lines. Obasanjo, your Mr Old and Wise tells somebody's daughter and loved one..."you see the problem, where were you when your mates were filling in Medicine and Law for JAMB? Why would you not be unemployed when you studieed xyz?" shocked angry embarassed
He really said that, as God is my witness.

That was the moment I knew he has no human soul or kindness or conscience in him, that was when I knew he talks without any regard for people especially the downtrodden, which is certainly something a wise person would possess. That was the moment I knew he is not responsive to the needs of the people he presides over....

In that same programme he said he did not believe the average Nigerian was poor....because they would shout at fuel increase but could still afford 2 bottles of beer a day! That they could still fuel their generators at night. In that moment, I knew that no words exist for the kind of inhuman that he is
When his children wrote those letters about him, I did not doubt at all
Cos you see? I had formed my opinion about him based on experiencing him myself before....on that radio show. I wish I made this up
Darling, the one thing your sage Obasanjo is not, is wise...he is also not kind, not empathetic, not responsive, not diplomatic, in summary, not a true leader

I studied one of those courses he promoted that day, but the person with me that day did not, and my heart broke for them, and all other people who are unemployed in Nigeria, which is a lot
...like our unemployment rate is stuff of legend....so crazy it is unbelievable

To you he is wise, to me he is an ogre...in spirit.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by mailmitch(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
This man shld jst go nd rest,all the visit wey him don dey visit ths awa president of wht use has it been if nt more hardship nd commotion in d polity
Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by PaulIdu: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
fineboynl:
obj has played rules in all the election that brought all the President that govern Nigeria since he left office.

and yet it has been from one problem to another. in a more sane society by now this man should have been driving away from the political space. we really don't need him anymore.

He destroyed our democracy by making it do or die,expensive and corrupt
Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by discusant: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
OBJ meets Buhari secretely for the umpteenth time since piloting Buhari and APC to Aso Rock. against his own political party that he used to become president of Nigeria.

OBJ seems to believe that Nigeria is something to be piloted through conspiracy of a few persons
You loss. OBJ you loss with your conspiracy approach to issues of Nigeria. This is the 21st Century.

The more OBJ meets secretly with Buhari, the more Nigeria moves toward the rock.

OBJ wanted to impose a presidential candidate upon his party in 2014; but younger party members rejected that. OBJ then went out to destroy the party thereby placing his name as an African mugu who destroyed the political party through which he climbed to become president, and brought unprecedented hardship to his country people.
Ethnic bigotry also made OBJ and his ilk abandon his party. They couldn't stand Igboid people with Jonathan in Aso Rock.
Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
fineboynl:

and yet it has been from one problem to another. in a more sane society by now this man should have been driving away from the political space. we really don't need him anymore.

Someone like Bubu needs Obasanjo at an injury time like this. The day Buhari will refuse Obasanjo patronage, Obsanjo will write him obituary letter. Bubu will not pray to recieve epistle fro Obsanjo. Ones Obsanjo write you an open letter, that will be the end of your presidency.

Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by Tremor007: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
kings09:
Hopefully, Obj wld lend him some wisdom on hw to rule an alredy divided country as Nigeria n how to tactfully tackle d systemic corruption n not by military-style gra gra dat won't yield anythn @ d end but media drama
What wisdom are you yapping about now. Why are we like this in this Country? Imagine you talking of wisdom from Obj to Buhari shocked shocked do you even know the meaning of wisdom at all?
Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by discusant: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Daniel1990:

Someone like Bubu needs Obasanjo at an injury time like this. The day Buhari will refuse Obasanjo patronage, Obsanjo will write him obituary letter. Bubu will not pray to recieve epistle fro Obsanjo. Ones Obsanjo write you an open letter, that will be the end of your presidency.

Bunkum. OBJ is an old cargo. He writes to attract attention.

If not for Atiku's last minute efforts, OBJ was about to be impeached by Arewa in 2006 or so.

Arewa fetched OBJ from prison in 1988, dusted him up to become president under PDP.

After using PDP, OBJ destroyed the party.

What good advice can man like OBJ have for a sitting president other than raise catastrophic points?

OBJ for now is dancing around Buhari to evade Buhari's probe machine.
Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
discusant:

Bunkum. OBJ is an old cargo. He writes to attract attention.

If not for Atiku's last minute efforts, OBJ was about to be impeached by Arewa in 2006 or so.

OBJ for now is dancing around Buhari to evade Buhari's probe machine.

But why Bubu probe machine so selective like 2015 card reader?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by Akpan107(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Lol

Its funny how we hail Jerrey Rawligns of Ghana for up Rich politicians n killed them all and condemning Buhari for arresting n retrieving stolen momey from Corrupt judges.

Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by Charly68: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
I hope this Baba is not telling the president to mellow down on corrupt judges ..I hope he is not there to lobby for his godson kwankwaso .
Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
use less job less old rags
grin grin grin

Re: Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bom4Real:
Obj I can now see that u r more decent than the Dullard,Buhari is fit for Sudan or North Korea
........Buhari has achieved what you can never dream of achieve in your miserable life !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) / David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / Atiku To Buhari: Reverse PHCN Privatisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.