Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Advice On Going Into Business Partnership With Mum!! HELP!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice On Going Into Business Partnership With Mum!! HELP!!! (389 Views)

Why Are Young People In Nigeria Going Into Online Business? - See Reasons / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses / Wrong Reasons To Go Into Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Going Into Business Partnership With Mum!! HELP!!! by Ollywhel(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
My mum produces homemade liquid dish-washing soap (like morning fresh). It's of good quality - it's thick and smells good.

At the moment she has just a handful of customers but according to her it's because she hasn't been producing in larger quantities. I am interested in partnering with her not on a mum - sun basis but as an investor. I have limited information about this business and would appreciate any good advice on this business. Also, she suggests that with an investment of #10,000, the business can generate enough returns to survive which I highly doubt considering that we have not included logistics cost to it and with the fluctuating currency, it's almost impossible.

For someone with experience in this line of business what is a better estimate of minimum capital to start with?
Also, I know they sell the chemicals in Ojota but does anyone here have a recommended seller, someone I can trust with a good price?
Any automated method for making this liquid soap available, cost and where to purchase it?

Please I welcome only good advice. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Want To Kick Start Your Career In Mobile Application Development / Raise Funds And Grants Without Collateral Through Fundmybusiness(fmb) / Breaking! Where To Buy Rice 18k In Anambra Starting From November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.