Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses (13252 Views)

Why Are Young People In Nigeria Going Into Online Business? - See Reasons / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by youngmajor: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
You may be wondering about the latest hype regarding online business. You wonder why all of a sudden, people are now getting interested in setting up their own online business. The reasons may vary from one person to another, but they are all in for the same end game.

The minimum wage is currently about $40 in Nigeria, which is just a fraction of what people involved in Online Businesses earn on daily basis. When it comes to setting up an online business, the reasons might vary, but they are tailored towards achieving the same goals.

What are the popular reasons why online businesses are becoming so popular in Nigeria? Let’s see the reasons below;

[img]https://1.bp..com/-RwuFrQnJ-28/WsoV0j9VYhI/AAAAAAAAAG4/VUfJ5Kfoz0kUdkQ69q2euh_csf_n0eIVACLcBGAs/s320/Online-Business.jpg[/img]

The fastest way to wealth

Whatever Online Business you are considering, there is always lots of money to be made from it. Ranging from the illegal way of making money online (Yahoo, Credit card fraud, phishing, and etc), to the legal way of making money online (Affiliate Marketing, Freelancing on Fiverr, Dropshipping, Amazon Kindle) It is always profitable.

As a novice without a mentor, making money via illegal means won’t yield anything profitable, likewise when you don’t have a mentor to train you on the legal means. If you want to make your monthly salary in a day, then you should consider setting up an online business.

Easy to run

Just like week I was introduced to give a seminar in an Online Business WhatsApp group. They were surprised as to how easy it was to operate an online business. It is a business model you can easily combine with other things you are doing.

Whether you are a student, Corp member, or working class graduate, you can easily set up an online business of your choice easily.

Another source of Income

For those who don’t intend to spend so much time promoting their online business massively, it can be a source of side income. When I mean side income, I mean having a source of income that would fund your lifestyle.

Whatever liability you intend to buy, buying it from your monthly salary isn’t such a good idea. You can fund the frivolous lifestyle you wish to have by setting up another source of income that would allow you buy all those.

It is Low Risk

“If you start with nothing and end with nothing, then nothing was lost.” - Michael Dunlop

Two decades ago, if you wanted to sell a product, you needed a store. If you wanted to offer a service, then you needed office space. If you wanted a platform to promote yourself with, you would have to pay for advertising space.

Starting a business then was very risky. But the internet has completely changed everything. So you can just work and make money for yourself without much risk.

You can create jobs

When I first started my online business, I worked so hard to get it up and running. After two months I decided to expand operations and ended up employing about two young champs who worked for it.

I have more than 3 people working for me, and that is the goal of my online businessmen. Expanding operations and creating jobs for people.

It is just as simple as opening an Email address. But it boils down to determination, hard work, and thinking smart.

Before you start up an online business; whether yahoo yahoo (not recommended), Affiliate Marketing, Freelancing or just anything, remember you should understand the scope of the business before you dive into it. I have released the secrets behind making money on Fiverr for you on the blog. You should visit and get the knowledge fast.

If you have a reason to start an online business in Nigeria, what would it be? Share your thoughts below.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by youngmajor: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
making money online is easy as long as you know your way. i spent 3 years earning pennies As an Affiliate Marketer but the story all changed when i saw THIS PAGE. i made N180, 000 in my first month. all thanks to that page. consistently in 2018 i am currently doing over N500k monthly
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by yomalex(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
hmm
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by collinsJn(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Learning
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by wiloy2k8(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
still working on mine
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by purem(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
75% of people on this thread are not doing online business lipsrsealed

18 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
youngmajor:
Mine was never to work for someone again. After 4 months it worked. Now I seem fulfilled.

What is yours? smiley

lalasticlala
Doing what? The sky is big enough for all the birds bro

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by ladyF(f): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
I'm here to read comments

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by ItzBIM(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Online business like yahoo plus ?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by Desyfoley1452(m): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
hw can one that don't have much knowledge abt computer venture into online business

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by Kingdolo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ready to start yours? Look no further. We can get you started
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by SleakBuzzPR: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Doing what? The sky is big enough for all the birds bro

Selling and distributing weed online via a custom android mobile app grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by stubbornman(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
PLEASE I WANNA LEARN HOW TO DO THIS ONLINE STUFF (LEGIT)
I REALLY NEED ANOTHER SOURCE OF INCOME.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by stubbornman(m): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
PLEASE I WANNA LEARN HOW TO DO THIS ONLINE STUFF (LEGIT)
I REALLY NEED ANOTHER SOURCE OF INCOME.
WHO'S READY TO TEACH ME
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by Funnystatus(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
K
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by okerekeikpo: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Selling on jumia is not easy o, ur money go finish there

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by Funnystatus(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
With the increasing number of yahoo online business entrepreneur, I can't agree less with the OP
Lost my way in the market today, as I was tracing my way don't know when I entered inside inside of the market and that's where the problem started because I just they hear different noise of "buy your this and buy your that" the one that still keep me wondering was the man that said "buy your sweet bitter leaf".. Since then have not been this convinced in life.. My shoe right now after too much of unnecessary trekking

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by Coldfeets: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
Whatever happened to the bïtcoin bizness?

How come I don't hear about all those bïtcoin seminars of recent?

Does it mean trading coins is no longer profitable?

7 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by Premiumwriter: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Freelancing
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by Thebrightest(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
BITCOIN MINING!
Gather as many high end GPU as possible.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by kashoki2017: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=youngmajor post=66534205]Mine was never to work for someone again. After 4 months it worked. Now I seem fulfilled.

Good job there.....Does that mean you don't react to members comments n requests?A medium to share views must be respected....Sent a mail to for more than 2wks now without response....Bless.....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by mybestlove(m): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
THIS ONE NA ADVERT, ONLINE WETIN?

ABEG.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
The risk isnt low
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by fuckpro: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
ladyF:
I'm here to read comments

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
...sweet lady how now
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
Coldfeets:
Whatever happened to the bïtcoin bizness?

How come I don't hear about all those bïtcoin seminars of recent?

Does it mean trading coins is no longer profitable?
Guys are really lamenting at the moment due to the sinking value of cryptocurrencies cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by abbenism001(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
Am interested, how can i go about it
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by Ignyte(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
abbenism001:

The problem is that nobody has time to do lectures for anybody. Before, we were looking for who to do free classes for, but now na every man for himself. There should be some threads on nairaland you can find. Goodluck as you venture!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by thinkaxis(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
abbenism001:
check my signature for complete tutorial
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses by Coldfeets: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
Guys are really lamenting at the moment due to the sinking value of cryptocurrencies cheesy

Na wa o!

It's like crypto no dey pay again o!

Wetin man pikin wan do again sef? cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies / Nigeria Rice Mill Hits 250 Tonnes Daily Production / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.