Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,660 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] (29711 Views)

Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) / Decomposing Bodies Of Family Of 6 Discovered In Port-harcourt (photos) / Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
There was confusion in Ugbokolo area of Okpokwu LGA of Benue State on Monday after the decomposing body of an unidentified man was found along the ever-busy Otukpo – Otukpa highway.
A source said the victim was identified as a suspected destitute who was knocked down by a moving vehicle overnight and died.

However, another eyewitness suggests that the deceased might be a victim of recent cult clashes in the area

A resident of the area, who gave his name as Banjos, said the stinking body became a public health hazard emitting obnoxious odour, fly infestation, rodents, and surface water contamination, which he said may result in the outbreak of variety of diseases.

He said the ugly development sent residents panicking, with many vacating their home for fear of being arrested by the police.

A retired Director of Health Centre in Benue State, Dr. James Apeh, described the gory development as an “eye sour”, adding that he called on the chairman of Okpokwu Local Government Area for sanitary attention and he gave instruction for sanitary disposal (burial) of the unclaimed body.
DAILY POST learnt that it took the council about 78 hours to provide a fee of N5,000 only for the body to be buried.

According to Banjos, the Police in the area also asked for “fuel money” before carrying out required action on the decomposing body.

The body has been buried in Akpali area of Ugbokolo.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/10/unidentified-decomposing-dead-body-young-man-causes-stir-benue-photos/

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Buhari sef smiley people just dey die under this government...are you sure it is not cursed?

FTC

10 Likes

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Oohh gooosh... This is really gross... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
lalasticlala, come see your bro.da oo

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Collenshy2020(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Blood of Cutehector, is there no community chief over there!

3 Likes

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by gqboyy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
put viewer discretion please

3 Likes

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Cutehector(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Collenshy2020:
Blood of Cutehector, is there no community chief over there!
shocked my brother..

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
what is wrong with the world?

3 Likes

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by oluwaVaz(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
R. I. P

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
I love you Amiibaby

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Collenshy2020(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Cutehector:
shocked my brother..
naija and their Love for selfie, everybody don turn journalist, kai wanlahi d tin dey vex me PanA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Teensway:
Buhari sef smiley people just dey die under this government...are you sure it is not cursed?
see your life

5 Likes

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hian!

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by jidxin(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by maafen: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
78 hours to provide a fee of 5,000?? for real?

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by passionate88: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
The dullard sef grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by alezzy13: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
gross lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by raphieMontella: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
na wa! Nigeria don rotten! Buhariii... your father !!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by JoBabs(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by charlesucheh(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Teensway:
DUDE! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? OH! I FORGOT! TODAY IS WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY AND I CAN SEE THAT YOUR DEPRESSION HAS TURNED INTO A BRAIN MAL-FUNCTION.

3 Likes

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
A blind guy visited his choir mistress at home and found her bathing. since he was blind, she let him in. After bathing, she came out Unclad with legs spread and shaving in front of him and tried to make a conversation by asking him, brother John, what brings you here? Is everything OK at home? He replied, yes o, very fine. I came to tell you that I have done the eye surgery and I can see very clearly now. grin

7 Likes

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by charlesucheh(m): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
JoBabs:
Ok
YOU TOO>>>>>>>

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by wheesin(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
WTF undecided reminds me of the movie "A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST" where someone dies and no one cares to ask how he died? what/who killed him? who's family is he from? who knows him?

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
ajibolabd:
see your life
so what do you mean

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by armadeo(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
Gross.

Terrible.

Naija which wway.

Even Cow has more life value than humans.

I wonder how those musicians singing naija hard in the 80's would react now.

They would weep blood.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
charlesucheh:
DUDE! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? OH! I FORGOT! TODAY IS WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY AND I CAN SEE THAT YOUR DEPRESSION HAS TURNED INTO A BRAIN MAL-FUNCTION.
plssssssssss just gerrarahere

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Baroba(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
No DNA to determine who the dead man was, no investigation to find out what or who killed him ?.. Nnamdi Kalu was spot on when he called this country a zoo.. May his soul RIP..

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
could be ritual victim
Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Missmossy(f): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Eww human life has no value anymore embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by JoBabs(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
charlesucheh:
YOU TOO>>>>>>>

You dey vex ni?
Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
grin
HarkymTheOracle:
A blind guy visited his choir mistress at home and found her bathing. since he was blind, she let him in. After bathing, she came out Unclad with legs spread and shaving in front of him and tried to make a conversation by asking him, brother John, what brings you here? Is everything OK at home? He replied, yes o, very fine. I came to tell you that I have done the eye surgery and I can see very clearly now.
iranu grin
Re: Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] by emilfischer(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Welcome, to Nigeria where a dead body is found but nobody bothered to investigate what is the cause of death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) / Man Arrested For Murder Of Female Neighbour In Anambra (Photo) / Kidnappers Arrested Along Kaduna-Abuja Road & Weapons Recovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.