Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Bsc In Witchcraft: South Africa Gets A First! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bsc In Witchcraft: South Africa Gets A First! (2583 Views)

University Of Zambia To Train Students In Witchcraft, To Start With 20 Witches / Labour market: No Discrimination Between HND And Bsc In Architecture / 6 Advantage Of HND Over BSC You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bsc In Witchcraft: South Africa Gets A First! by ideykwum: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
While Nigerians spend time and energy condemning witchcraft and its agents, binding and casting them and attributing any misfortune on the activities of witches and wizards » , the South African Minister of Higher Education and Training, Blade Nzimande, has announced plans to have witchcraft included in the curriculum from 2018, aimed at awarding a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in Witchcraft.
Also Read: "Oppression: 'Stop persecuting us' - Witches and wizards cry out" »
Nzimande made this known while speaking to representatives from student unions around the country, announcing the move and urging future university applicants to consider taking Witchcraft as a course of study.
“There is a lot we can learn from witchcraft, » like how they fly in that winnowing basket. Imagine if we learn that skill; it will eradicate traffic jams and everyone will just get in their basket and fly. It also means we will not be importing fuel anymore.”
The Minister further invited renowned witches to make an appointment with his office so they can have their skills tested and those outstanding would then be hired as lecturers.
He also invited witches from across the continent to take advantage of the new course, promising them permanent residents’ permits.
A male wizard in South Africa
Photo Credit: Witches and Wizards.com
“I spoke to the Minister of Home Affairs, Malusi Gigaba , and he agreed to issue witches from outside South Africa with permanent residence permits.
I heard Malawi and Zimbabwe have an impressive collection of witches. We are hoping they will heed the call.”
Also Read: "Wickedness: Woman buried alive over witchcraft allegation" »
Applications for the course, according to Nzimande, will be closing on September 30, 2016, at midnight, after which an appointed panel will conduct interviews, with an opening for 109 witches for the takeoff.

http://pulse.ng/gist/moving-up-sa-minister-to-introduce-bsc-in-witchcraft-into-education-system-id5494349.html
Re: Bsc In Witchcraft: South Africa Gets A First! by LieDetector(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Degree in witchcraft? Reminds me of Harry Potter grin

Africa and it's lethargic progression Sha.... Whilst the rest of Europe and America are researching on energy alternative to this petrol, South Africa has finalized plans to replicate a Hollywood fiction to better their economy....

I'm skeptical about the existence of witchcraft though..... I can only watch, hear or read about them..... Has anyone come in contact with a witch/wizard before?
Re: Bsc In Witchcraft: South Africa Gets A First! by Sensie(f): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
undecided copy and paste no editing

(1) (Reply)

Correction Of JAMB UTME Subjects Combination Re-opens - Closes 10AM On Friday / Olympiad Past Questions / Rocksolid Strategies For Scoring Very High Mark In Sat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.