Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Cbn And Microfinance Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cbn And Microfinance Bank (836 Views)

Microfinance Bank Defrauds Over 200 Market Women In Lagos / List Of Microfinance Banks That Give Loans. / What Do I Need To Start A Microfinance Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn And Microfinance Bank by babymi2(f): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2009
SOME OF MICROFINANCE BANK IN NIGERIA CANT PAY THEIR CUSTOMER. IN LAGOS INTERGRATED MFB IS ABOUT TO LIQUIDATE
ALSO ALLIANCE MFB IN ABUJA CANT PAY THEIR CUSTOMERS AGAIN. TRIMM COOPERATIVE IN ABUJA IS DEAD
CBN GOVERNOR SHD DO SOME THING ABT ALL DIS 419 MFB
Re: Cbn And Microfinance Bank by lyfe(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2009
Tell me what works in this country shocked
Re: Cbn And Microfinance Bank by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2009
source of news pls?
Re: Cbn And Microfinance Bank by Pharoh: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2009
There is no source this is reality news grin
Re: Cbn And Microfinance Bank by judchuks20(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2009
Not all mfbs are that bad. mine is still ok.
Re: Cbn And Microfinance Bank by babymi2(f): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2009
i felt bad seen youth crops member crying because of their money at alliance microfinance bank abuja
cbn governor shd do something about dis is getting out of hand
Re: Cbn And Microfinance Bank by naijatoday: 3:02am On Nov 09, 2009
Fhemmmy:

source of news pls?

Micro bank doles out money piecemeal

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Money/Business/5478671-147/story.csp
Re: Cbn And Microfinance Bank by candylips(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2009
na wa o smiley
Re: Cbn And Microfinance Bank by Aadeyinka(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2009
IMFbank @64,Adeniyi Jones.ikeja.Lagos is a fraudlent one, it has happened to melive and i have learnt my lesson not to deal with any microfinance ever. I have substantial amt there till dATE 18/12/09 which i invested on fixed a/c,it has due for payment which i went there to collect, all they could say was to give a day to come and collect (2weeks interval) since Aug.09.Now they can not vomit my money,too bad.THE PLACE HAS BEEN LOCKED.IMAGINE, HONESTLY THEY ARE NOTHING BUT 419. Imaging thousands of customers involved.
Re: Cbn And Microfinance Bank by Aadeyinka(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2009
IMFbank @64,Adeniyi Jones.ikeja.Lagos is a fraudlent one, it has happened to me live and i have learnt my lesson not to deal with any microfinance ever. I have substantial amt there till date 18/12/09 which i invested on fixed a/c, it has due for payment which i went there to collect, all they could say was to give diffenet stories since Aug.09 matured day till date they can not vomit my money,too bad.THE PLACE HAS BEEN LOCKED.IMAGINE, HONESTLY THEY ARE NOTHING BUT 419. Imaging thousands of customers involved. PLS BEWARE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Cbn And Microfinance Bank by SKYQUEST(m): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2009
what is happening to the micro finance is a consequence of the current state of affairs in the commercial banks. many of the micro finance banks depends on the commercial banks and the support is no longer there for them. I hope all these play well in the long run.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For PMS Or AGO In Lagos, Call Me Right Away / Advice Me Pls, What Can Come Into Nigeria In A Van / How To Get A Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.