Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd (1244 Views)

Real Madrid Willing To Sell Bale To Man. United To Sign Chelsea’s Hazard / Onigbinde: I Believe Keshi’s Sabotage Story / Chelsea Has Inflicted More Premier League Defeats To Man Utd Than Any Other Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd by akinalabi(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2006
Hi all,

I really believe this season belongs to Manchester United.

We are playing brilliantly, scoring goals at will, tight defece,
and in Christiano Ronaldo, we have the best young player
in the world.

Also we proved against Wigan that our squad is not as thin
as a lot of people claim. Even Chelsea appear thin despite
their financial muscle.

They are struggling just because John Terry and and Petr
Chec are injured. But we should remeber that Arsenal are
without Gallas, Henry, Eboue and so on.

Who agrees with me that United can go all the way?

You can comment on my blog.

-> http://talkpremiership..com

Man Utd till I die.

Akin Alabi
http://talkpremiership..com

=
=
Re: I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd by tosinadeda: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2006
Am beginning 2 feel so also

they remind me of arsenal during our unbeaten run.

They just run over teams like they are not there,and they do it with ease.

Thats the sign of a champ
Re: I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd by justkunmi(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2006
*shakes head and runs out* sad
Re: I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd by kitaun(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2006
No need to run out @Justkunmi, we will be gentle with this big bros!!
Re: I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd by kitaun(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2006
@akinalabi, i know for 1 that you are one of the few business/ecommerce gurus here on Nairaland and much higher but may i quickly advise that we go against these kind of threads being put up as our people have being doing indiscriminately, as people refuse to look for appropriate club threads or relevant threads to post in, i know u hardly have had much time to really look in here else u might have noticed this earlier, once again big ups to u!!
Re: I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd by Akolawole(m): 2:26am On Dec 28, 2006
Thanks Kitaun
Re: I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd by LanreDaMan(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2006
dont you remember some seasons back when everyone thought the League was for arsenal Then a struggling bolton shocked arsenal at the reebok and man utd took pole position then and won the league title

ALEX FERGUSON HIMSELF cannot say he will win the League this season.

SO SAVE THE TAUNTING TILL THE END OF THE SEASON
Re: I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd by akinalabi(m): 1:51am On Dec 29, 2006
Yes i remember the season you're talking
about. That was 2002/2003

But to be honest, i wasn't part of those you
refered as "everybody".

What i've said is that things look good for
Man Utd than it has been in recent years.

Chelsea are still the champions and they
must be respected. And i'm sure they'll
be stronger when Peter Chec and John Terry
returns.

I've got 100 quid on Utd to win at 4/5 (William Hill)

Who's with me?

Man Utd till i die!

Akin Alabi

=
=
Re: I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd by Abdblues(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2006
You could be right and you could also be wrong too!but So far this season, they have been the top dog, the league table also proves this - Most wins, most goals scored and least goal conceeded. but lots credits to Chelsea too staying up there too, just 4 points difference, the title is not won or lost yet, the second half of the season will be very interesting!!!
Re: I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd by holywood(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2006
The second half of the season will commence very shortly and remember the Man U. still have to visit Emirate, Anfield and Stamford Bridge. Whatever result the Red Devil can pull from these visits determines their Premiership hope. Even Stephen Gerrard as well as Arsene Wenger share this view.
Even though I'm a Blues, i recognise that Man U are smoking hot this season. i guess Alex Ferguson is determined to leave something with his employer as he plans to retire.
Re: I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd by akinalabi(m): 5:10am On Dec 31, 2006
We're now six points clear at the top.

Someone should tell me why I should not
be happy.

Who could have thought of that at the begining
of the season.

Let's see what happens on new year's day.

Man Utd Till I Die!

Akin Alabi

=
=
Re: I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd by Owoayo(m): 5:14am On Dec 31, 2006
I Totally Agree, This is Man U's Year, Chelsea's reign is over,
The best thing about it is that Ronaldo is playing better than ever, six goals in three games
Thats exceptional !

Re: I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd by bolaoni(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2006
Mr Akin glad to know u're United fan, We hav an oficial thread 4 United fans. we all post there.
Re: I Believe This Season Belongs To Man Utd by bolaoni(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2006
meaning this thread is unwarranted. United fans are known 2 b LAW ABIDING! others can, we DARE NOT!

(1) (Reply)

Torres: Barclay's Most Popular Player / Carl Lewis Claims Usain Bolt Is On Drug / Aftermath Of Nigeria's Defeat To Congo:do You Think Stephen Keshi Should Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.