Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) (67093 Views)

Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) / Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by teepsee(f): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
undecided
It's non of my business

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by nnalove(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
midolian:
I don't knw if I am the only one observing this. Korede bello is always seen around present and past presidents daughters.

Well it's safe here. The day he ll try hanging out with Mugabe's daughter might be his last.
so I wasn't the only one dat waka come... But you first me show na.. Anyway kudos u just made my day.. Dat means ur gonna be my PA henceforth.
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Spicyleader:
Zahra wont be happy smiley

Shuu. Do you think he is doing her a favor
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by adconline(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abacha didn't steal money-GMB. But her family has refunded close to $10bn since Abacha died.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by deboysben(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
kolade is a confirmed TB freak
I don't blame him. cos he is covering everything.
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by midolian(m): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
deboysben:
kolade is a confirmed TB freak

I don't blame him. cos he is covering everything.
pls, who is kolade?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Drabrah:
Hmmmm. It's like Gumsu inherited her dad's sunglasses.
Lol..those murderous,Ray Ban sunglasses?
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Battalion: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Money dey talk
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by naijaboy756: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
I been tink say man no dey hold woman for Islam. She as she dey die for the guy

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by kasson(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Korede don get alert
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Philinho(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
her father chop d early yam in Nigeria....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by naijaboy756: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
The Irony be say the commander general of the Nigeria anti corruption movement , the man who corruption see and runs away say her papa no dey corrupt...

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by naijaboy756: 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
The Irony be say the commander general of the Nigeria anti corruption movement , the man who corruption see and runs away say her papa no dey corrupt... And the loot never return finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dis guy hav woman voice
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Barbarthundey:

undecided Which loot? Nigerians would always drag politics into everything
so the all the money abacha looted is not money abi 750million dollars has been returned from swiz another 400million is waiting in american do u know that one billion dollars is now 500billion niara do know this money with out corruption can build one fine new city in nigeria and ur here asking which loot?jesus re u in this world?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by papiwyte(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
He too like woman
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Mekulz(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
TunezTV:
Mavin record youngster, Korede Bello who was barely 2-years-old when the former military leader of Nigeria passed away, was on a date with one of his daughter earlier today.

The Mega superstar, who has termed his fans 'Bellovers' met one of them today at a restaurant, her name, Gumsu Sani Abacha, one of the daughters of late military Head of State, Sani Abacha.
Korede Bello tagged the mother of Five as mummy bellover as they shared lovely photos together from their lunch spot.

See below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/korede-bello-goes-on-date-with-daughter.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLYsJxxBMR7/?hl=en

Good for them.
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by tarehothot: 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
shey u wan dicover mango park!..
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Seriously looking for weytin concern me
ck

Na with this your pix's same seriousness Korede don dey hit Military daughters up, old and young, babes and grannies, back2back for sometime now .

Somtin tells me the Niggar's looking for M0ney...some deep pocket of L00t somewhere far from the recession hitting Nollywood & d music scene; and he's aiming to marry that m0ney straight up embarassed lipsrsealed.

Somthin tells me tha dude's gonna come up wiv Gold though cool!
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Revolva(m): 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
shocked shocked shocked HOW dat one wan bring abacha alive
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2016
The guy just deh lick toto of past and present presidents daughters up and down. Well if na me nko?i go wan die dere self.
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by jamolonblog: 1:00am On Oct 11, 2016
[url]Check out What "RelationshipKlinic Family" Knitchslimz, Codedlekan,Mitchell and others Had To Say About Reekado’s Spotlight Album (MUST READ)
http://www.oleeverkingblog.com/2016/10/check-out-what-relationshipklinic.html[/url]
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Otunba10(m): 1:14am On Oct 11, 2016
Barbarthundey:

undecided Which loot? Nigerians would always drag politics into everything
how you go ask this kain question? Shebi all those money they've been returning na charity them be?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by doublefreez(m): 2:42am On Oct 11, 2016
korede and ladies are like

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:25am On Oct 11, 2016
I aint saying he a gold licky but he aint messing wit no broke chickie wink
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:25am On Oct 11, 2016
Drabrah:
Hmmmm.
It's like Gumsu inherited her dad's sunglasses.
hahahahahah grin cool
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by goldedprince: 3:35am On Oct 11, 2016
End time sugar mummy
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by drealzum(m): 3:42am On Oct 11, 2016
Won't Hausa,Fulani or Muslims attack this lady for side hugging and infidel,arna,Christian like they did to Rahama sadau? ooh..........I forgot such rules are only to be enforced on the talakas.
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by HoneyBee23(f): 4:40am On Oct 11, 2016
nnokwa042:
so the all the money abacha looted is not money abi 750million dollars has been returned from swiz another 400million is waiting in american do u know that one billion dollars is now 500billion niara do know this money with out corruption can build one fine new city in nigeria and ur here asking which loot?jesus re u in this world?

Don't mind the confused one, its illiteracy and blindness that's causing it.
Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by anonimi: 4:40am On Oct 11, 2016
DrayZee:
She must be enjoying her father's loot.

Her father did NOT steal our money oh, according to our "only saviour", Mr. Integrity who is fighting the CORRUPTION of his enemies.
So therefore Abacha's family can cotinue enjoying their own loot.
It is part of the esprit de corps LOOT perfected by our ruler ruiner who sabi chop & clean mouth wella.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026536_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) by passionate88: 4:56am On Oct 11, 2016
Prowizy2:
Hope he collected his own share of the loot?
which loot? Didn't you hear our president say that Abacha never stole Nigeria's money?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.