Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

SSS Releases Detained Judges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Releases Detained Judges (36322 Views)

Police Bow To Pressure, Releases Detained Premium Times journalists / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by bayelsaowei(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Redoil:
If you know this is all Drama as usual just to keep the hungry and angry zombies busy click like if not click share. Madridguy and all the senior and respected zomboids i raise yansh for una. Una well done
raise yansh wan kill me for laugh.. grin

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by HARDDON: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Genius100:

Hey mumu.. the law does not allow the authorities to hold people in detention indefinitely..
grin

He doesnt know that, he was born dday dasuki was arrested n since he is still under detention..... oh well

7 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by bayelsaowei(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
bendutch:
I am really sick and tired of this useless system.
the system can only be sanitized when corruption is fought without bias..till then we would only be deceiving ourselves..

Happy corruption fight..
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Oblang(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
drss:
if by share MIRACLE buari dullard is booted out of office in 2019, d monumental corruption dat will be unearth during his period especially from d office of d first lady n his kitchen cabinet will make nonsense d so called fight against corruption by d dullard.
corrupt practices currently being pepertrated by buari's family members will shock d entire world wen documented by BBC in 2030.

For ur mind, u think the inefficient buffoon is still the one in power..

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by seguntijan(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dear DSS/EFCC, Next time you apprehend any corrupt person, please do us a favour, drop the idiot at a market in Aba, Lagos or Onitsha and shout thief! thief !! thief !!!. Just drive away and let people to do the rest.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
UmuEri:
e_diots! hold them nah!

Buhari is a Useless Man from Daura!
receive beta sense NOWWWW!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by seguntijan(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dear DSS/EFCC, Next time you apprehend any corrupt person, please do us a favour, drop the idiot at a market in Aba, Lagos or Onitsha and shout thief! thief !! thief !!!. Just drive away and let people to do the rest.
Thanks
Copied for Laughs
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by DICKtator: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
In my opinion, won't this move by the executive arm of government against the judiciary lead to a retaliatory move by them?

This judges and their supporter colleagues ,(who may not even be vocal about this current incident)may now be biased and vindictive in any case that involves their now perceived opponent/enemies in the executive arm of government.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by CaptPlanet(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
I just wonder what would have happened if Gej treated Sanusi like this when they had their issues when the latter was Cbn governor.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by freeze001(f): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
madridguy:
I wish PMB can get himself someone like Al-Mustapha to do the dirty job for him. Every corrupt judges must be rock to sleep.

On what clear, independent and unbiased basis do u sit at home and declare a judge or any other person for that matter corrupt, so much so that u want ur idea of 'corrupt judges' rocked to sleep?

3 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by prettycat: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
My brother,Nigeria needs a man like Buhari.a man of steel.but d intention had always been d problem,just wish it's different this time.

madridguy:
I wish PMB can get himself someone like Al-Mustapha to do the dirty job for him. Every corrupt judges must be rock to sleep.

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Oildichotomy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
[size=15pt]Where are those ediots named zombies? [/size]

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by buffalowings: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
I know the full meaning of sss

What is DSS

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by freeze001(f): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Love Machine:
Is it that they were all found innocent?

Is the DSS detention facility a courtroom with Daura and Buhari as d judges to find them innocent or guilty? Does it mean to u that once a person is arrested he's guilty and once released he's innocent? Therefore as proof of guilt he must remain in detention notwithstanding legal provisions to that effect?

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
They really have no choice but the message have been passed to them and it's well assimilated. Viz: Don't mess up again against APC interests. 2. Don't have skeletons in your wardrobe that will attract our second visit. 3. Learn the hard lesson that times are different so think well before you take bribe and thwarte justice because we are watching you in 3D. 4. Baba has gut, he isn't weak and timid like Jonathan
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by koribobo: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
Now that bubu is following the rule of law,some wailers are still giving some obnoxious comments.
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by zurine(f): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
interestng
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by bobochem: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
I am in support of incarceration of the corrupt judges.

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by naijaboy756: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Genius100:

Hey mumu.. the law does not allow the authorities to hold people in detention indefinitely..
you are the bigger mu*mu. What of Kanu and Dasuki? Imagine the blind trying to lecture Mr 2 eyes!

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by akmath: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
DSS
SSS

Abeg which one person go follow.
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by freeze001(f): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
So u are not aware of the military old boys clique that holds this country by the balls and jugular? Why do u think peoplehave been castigating all his crap all along? They can never bow to bloody civilians who of course protect their interests and that is why GEJ's govt is his only possible scapegoat. That is why despite all his accusations against PDP he can never investigate OBJ.

Free36:
. .. ... Am not surprised.... .

This is a result of Obasanjo's visit to the aso Rock

Now, am beginning to hate this Buhari for all this craziness

How will you release those criminal? We Nigerians have been happy that these useless dog will be used as a slave goat. Now until Baba OBj came and the story turn around.

Buhari you will fail if you continue to surround yourself with OBj. Truly you need him but you shouldn't listen to everything from him.

Imagine if Tinubu has been acting the role of Obasanjo, I swear down, all this looter would have sit right and borrow themselves brain.

NOW, the old system continue. Starting from today, I will never comment on any corruption post on Nairaland again.

Nigeria will continue to practice the same style of government. We voted Buhari to change the system and surround himself with the likes of Tinubu, fashola, amechi but reverse is the case. He has decided to take advice from OBj and other retired Head of State.

Am done with supporting this useless Anti-curroption war.

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by jegz25(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
UmuEri:
e_diots! hold them nah!

Buhari is a Useless Man from Daura!
u are obviously d most useless person,supporting corruption just because u hate Buhari. U r not doing Buhari o,he has gone too far already start worrying about ur own future. Those corrupt judges r cancer to our society,the earliar weget rid of them d better 4 us
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by freeze001(f): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
koribobo:
Now that bubu is following the rule of law,some wailers are still giving some obnoxious comments.

Really? Now that he is following rule of law? So he gets to pick and choose when to follow and when not to and everyone should be silent and grateful? Daddy bubu never goes wrong abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by airsaylongcon: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
CaptPlanet:
I just wonder what would have happened if Gej treated Sanusi like this when they had their issues when the latter was Cbn governor.

My brother, that prediction say Naijiria go scatter in 2015 for come to pass!

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by cktheluckyman: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
vedaxcool:
They should be charge immediately. .. any attempt to manipulate the case in their favor should be dealth with. ... no more playing with the canker worms
Maybe when you provide any evidence to those DSS zombies they will charge them to court.Buhari will definitely regret this stupid decision of his.Just wait until the NJC sits tomorrow

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by sportskid(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
madridguy:
The questions you should ask yourself is this, how did it end with All mustapha and his boss.You can't fight everybody and win, choose your battles carefully. Mr President is going against the tide( The People)

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Ayento: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
I WAS TOUCHED IN THE SPIRIT WHEN I HEARD THIS...
One of our pastors was preaching yesterday evening, and
he said: 3 weeks ago, while he was doing morning prayer
a man came out of his house listening and responding
amen to his prayers...
After he finished preaching, the man came to him and said "pastor, I want to speak with you. "While they were yet discussing, the man showed him his house. He said: see that upstairs, God built it for me as a reason of me evangelising
for Him. but now, I don't evangelise anymore and I don't
know why, but I'm still serving God...
The man said: my wife died 2 weeks ago. While d pastor
was trying to sympathise with him, he said "no, because she returned back to life. " And he started crying...
The pastor was curious to know why he was crying, and
the man said: she died in an operation and the doctors
confirmed her dead, but she returned back to life with a message...
And the message was "Go and tell your husband and everyone, as many as you can reach, tell them that THE
CHARIOTS ARE READY!!" and the man continued crying...
*Friends, I don't think we need any other explanation to this...
What we should do, I don't think we need anyone to tell us..
There's no more time... BE INFORMED... BE WARNED...
*Jesus is coming very soon*
Pls don't just read and like this, but make sure that you share
with everyone in your contacts. By doing this, you're as well doing
a great work of evangelism which is the heart beat of God.
God bless u. (Forwarded as received).

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by yeyeboi(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Free36:
. .. ... Am not surprised.... .

This is a result of Obasanjo's visit to the aso Rock

Now, am beginning to hate this Buhari for all this craziness

How will you release those criminal? We Nigerians have been happy that these useless dog will be used as a slave goat. Now until Baba OBj came and the story turn around.

Buhari you will fail if you continue to surround yourself with OBj. Truly you need him but you shouldn't listen to everything from him.

Imagine if Tinubu has been acting the role of Obasanjo, I swear down, all this looter would have sit right and borrow themselves brain.

NOW, the old system continue. Starting from today, I will never comment on any corruption post on Nairaland again.

Nigeria will continue to practice the same style of government. We voted Buhari to change the system and surround himself with the likes of Tinubu, fashola, amechi but reverse is the case. He has decided to take advice from OBj and other retired Head of State.

Am done with supporting this useless Anti-curroption war.

With everything you wrote you now spoiled it with "tinubu, ameachi,fashola shocked

Bros the suppose tie u down flug u seriously angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari's Convoy & Crowd In Kaduna (Photos) / "Hope They Won't Say Danjuma Keeps 'Looted' Billions In His Borehole" - Fayose / EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.