Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

SSS Releases Detained Judges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Releases Detained Judges (36324 Views)

Police Bow To Pressure, Releases Detained Premium Times journalists / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by cktheluckyman: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
flokii:

they were caught with monies way above their pay grade.

one is said to have a property worth billons in Rivers state. others have billions in accounts opened in family names, but BVN gave them out.

They should give accout as public office holders.
How exactly is the money above their pay grade? Do you think everyone is dumb like Buhari who doesn't invest? There is nothing concrete to link these men to corruption and that is why they were released. If they had anything concrete these men would have been arraigned today

3 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by arresa: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Free36:
. .. ... Am not surprised.... .

This is a result of Obasanjo's visit to the aso Rock

Now, am beginning to hate this Buhari for all this craziness

How will you release those criminal? We Nigerians have been happy that these useless dog will be used as a slave goat. Now until Baba OBj came and the story turn around.

Buhari you will fail if you continue to surround yourself with OBj. Truly you need him but you shouldn't listen to everything from him.

Imagine if Tinubu has been acting the role of Obasanjo, I swear down, all this looter would have sit right and borrow themselves brain.

NOW, the old system continue. Starting from today, I will never comment on any corruption post on Nairaland again.

Nigeria will continue to practice the same style of government. We voted Buhari to change the system and surround himself with the likes of Tinubu, fashola, amechi but reverse is the case. He has decided to take advice from OBj and other retired Head of State.

Am done with supporting this useless Anti-curroption war.

They are entitled to bail and the fact that they let them out on bail doesn't mean investigation is completed and there won't be criminal charges filed.

I just wonder which kain yeye brain God give you people..

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Hedonistically: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
datola:
They will still be charged to the regular courts headed by their colleagues in crime?

The case of Gain Fawehinmi vs Supreme Court Justices comes to mind where he tried to 'prosecute' them for collecting car gifts from Babangida in order to obstruct the course of justice. FRA Williams (also late) was on the other side. Chief Gani was frustrated because he was fighting those bribe receiving Justices in their own court.

The members of the more corrupt bar will soon issue a statement celebrating victory over their empty and corrupted threats and volunteer hundreds of SANs to defend their paddy paddy judges and justices.

Judiciary is really the biggest headache for Buahari in his bid to clean the country of corrupt and evil men of timber and calibre.

So what do you recommend? That the judiciary and the legislature should be dissolved, and that we should all come together to crown Buhari King of Nigeria with absolute powers? Or we should adopt a totalitarian system of government with Buhari as the Hitler-like tyrant in charge? So that he will have the powers to finally "kill" corruption in every nook and cranny of Nigeria, right? What exactly is your point?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by CaptPlanet(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
edpunter:

No think am, better stay naija than to go Quito, Ecaudor cos I tried it 2002 enrouting thru Dakar, Senegal, that place na dead end for naija cos na drugs you go do and end up dead not even jail term, na only me repatriate myself. lol

Lmao no worry, I don even repatriate myself by myself even before I apply.

Na Eritrea get me now...lol

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by flokii: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
cktheluckyman:

How exactly is the money above their pay grade? Do you think everyone is dumb like Buhari who doesn't invest? There is nothing concrete to link these men to corruption and that is why they were released. If they had anything concrete these men would have been arraigned today

my advice for you.. always have it at d back of ur mind that the VP is a "Professor" of Law and a "Senior Advocate of Nigeria"..

That means d interest of the Judiciary is well represented and interpreted. Don't keep doing d Buhari hate thing, it's becoming stale and annoying

They were released on bail as appropriate.. But still under investigation #cheers!
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by bigtt76(f): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nice one! Most importantly, DSS has also passed their message to the judiciary guys .....'Don't F@ck With Us and our cases before you' grin come and see how DSS, EFCC and ICPC be winning all their cases now tongue I pity those who refunded earlier ...enough evidence against them Kuje go full up faster than you think. BTW Patience has suddenly kept quiet over her frozen monies? Hunter wen wan loss nor de hear dog whistle tongue

idris93:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/212476-breaking-nigerias-secret-police-sss-releases-detained-judges.html
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Max24: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
arresa:

They are entitled to bail and the fact that they let them out on bail doesn't mean investigation is completed and there won't be criminal charges filed.

I just wonder which kain yeye brain God give you people..

Like the never conclusive investigation in Sarakis forgery trial and CCT trial. So arrest of judges was made without conclusive evidence to commence trial. I thought they said they recovered billions ? What other investigation are they doing ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Bizibi(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Max24:

Like the never conclusive investigation in Sarakis forgery trial and CCT trial. So arrest of judges was made without conclusive evidence to commence trial. I thought they said they recovered billions ? What other investigation are they doing ?
I use God beg u,no reply that guy next time,nA grade A zombie

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by pchukwudi: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Any democratically elected president can be democratically deelected if he keeps messing up the mandate.

flokii:

now I think you really need to watch it there..

choose ur words carefully for your own good

This is a democratically elected president we are speaking of here ok? you or anyone else can't do nada about it. The earlier you accept and start living with it, d better for you.

#cheers!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by flokii: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
pchukwudi:
Any democratically elected president can be democratically deelected if he keeps messing up the mandate.

that's left for the electorate to decide in the next elections.

till then, I feel we all deserve to have peace
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by adegeye38(m): 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Love Machine:
Is it that they were all found innocent?
Cant u read d article?
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by vislabraye(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Free36:

How will you release those criminal? We Nigerians have been happy that these useless dog will be used as a slave goat. Now until Baba OBj came and the story turn around.

Buhari you will fail if you continue to surround yourself with OBj. Truly you need him but you shouldn't listen to everything from him.

Imagine if Tinubu has been acting the role of Obasanjo, I swear down, all this looter would have sit right and borrow themselves brain.

NOW, the old system continue. Starting from today, I will never comment on any corruption post on Nairaland again.

Nigeria will continue to practice the same style of government. We voted Buhari to change the system and surround himself with the likes of Tinubu, fashola, amechi but reverse is the case. He has decided to take advice from OBj and other retired Head of State.

This is hilarious but at the same time sickening to the ears. So you think Tinubu has the integrity to advise Pmb on how to fight corruption. Is there anything I will not hear in Nl ?
Don't forget those people you call useless dogs are the same people who ruled in favour of him during his certificate scandal.
And maybe you have been sleeping when news went viral of how the SGF used N270m to cut grass. How much do the judges have altogether compared to N270m ? Keep deceiving your self and continue playing blind and deaf.

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Kennitrust(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
in Nigeria were Justice is for the highest bidder
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by JinX100: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
This govt and controversial news are like twins. No news that ever emerges without their controversial aspect to athest their irresponsibility. I don tired!!!

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by arresa: 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Max24:

1. Saraki is on trial and not under investigation.

2. The delay has nothing to do with evidence, the delay has to do with saraki filkng motions and getting injunctions to delay trial.

You people are too uneducated to be on the internet or engage in any kind of intelligent conversation.
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by millhouse: 12:01am On Oct 11, 2016
After Obasanjo's visit Truely he has never had a mind of his own

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Herrmes: 12:09am On Oct 11, 2016
razortruth:
They really have no choice but the message have been passed to them and it's well assimilated. Viz: Don't mess up again against APC interests. 2. Don't have skeletons in your wardrobe that will attract our second visit. 3. Learn the hard lesson that times are different so think well before you take bribe and thwarte justice because we are watching you in 3D. 4. Baba has gut, he isn't weak and timid like Jonathan
How you come to your conclusions are beyond me.

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Boyooosa(m): 12:19am On Oct 11, 2016
They did report for investigation this morning and they have gone back home. And the investigation continues and preparation to charge them to court continued.”
dem for no report na, shaybi na dem sabi law pass... iranu.
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Herrmes: 12:27am On Oct 11, 2016
flokii:

my advice for you.. always have it at d back of ur mind that the VP is a "Professor" of Law and a "Senior Advocate of Nigeria"..

That means d interest of the Judiciary is well represented and interpreted. Don't keep doing d Buhari hate thing, it's becoming stale and annoying

They were released on bail as appropriate.. But still under investigation #cheers!
Released on bail? How much sense does that make to you? The judges are not even awaiting trial. What's wrong with y'all?

2 Likes

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by SharkTank(m): 12:28am On Oct 11, 2016
flokii:

you obviously do not know what National security is all about.. Even without studying criminology, I know d possible dangers associated with these dirty things happening in d country..

These guys might be funding BH or other terrorist groups in d country for all we know.. everything is not about killing or scoring cheap points okay?

Lmao at national security. Wake up from sleep

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Otota1(m): 12:32am On Oct 11, 2016
You see your life...this is what you get when you follow blindly.....
Free36:

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:36am On Oct 11, 2016
madridguy:
I wish PMB can get himself someone like Al-Mustapha to do the dirty job for him. Every corrupt judges must be rock to sleep.
No, thats meant for dictatorships. In this dispensation all thats needed are apt Prosecutors and strict Judges that'll convict and sentence them to CONSECUTIVE prison terms of 40year minimums.

When a few of them end up dying in prison after 25 or so years, the coming generation will know not to violate the constitution of the country especially when they are entrusted with it as public officers.

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:38am On Oct 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

How many people in your lineage have ever seen, or been within a 50 mile radius, of $1m cash?
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by tit(f): 12:43am On Oct 11, 2016
Kennitrust:
in Nigeria were Justice is for the highest bidder

how much did the judges pay buhari to release them?

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by InvertedHammer: 12:47am On Oct 11, 2016
/
Beautiful!

All the judges already got the message.

The judiciary will never be the same again.
\
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by kodded(m): 12:55am On Oct 11, 2016
seguntijan:

Dear DSS/EFCC, Next time you apprehend any corrupt person, please do us a favour, drop the idiot at a market in Aba, Lagos or Onitsha and shout thief! thief !! thief !!!. Just drive away and let people to do the rest.
Thanks
Copied for Laughs
very dry joke undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by AnanseK(m): 1:31am On Oct 11, 2016
drss:
lets wait n see how their gustapo style of fighting corruption will eliminate corruption out of nigeria. yeye govt.

You guys seem so determined to fight back!
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by tiger28: 1:33am On Oct 11, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Na initial gra-gra (IGG) daura cow dey use.
The 5 percenters! Your agenda is to get as many non- 5 percenters as possible to wail with you all. But many have discovered your plot to destabilize Nigeria. No good news must come out of Nigeria. Unfortunately, all of una even with all SS come join,na ONLY 8% voting capacity out of 100%. No one needs the East votes and even SS sef.
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by kodded(m): 1:33am On Oct 11, 2016
madridguy:
Spelling is your problem, that's all.

cheesy
Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Diyokejohnbosco(m): 2:03am On Oct 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Hedonistically: 3:13am On Oct 11, 2016
Max24:

Have you noticed that it is only in Nigeria that these lazy security agencies arrest a person for nonviolent crimes and expect him to give evidence against himself in the name of "interrogation" or "grilling" - for suspected money laundering or corruption.

I mean, are you kidding me? So you would arrest me because you found a certain amount of money in my possession, and you have no clue how I got the money, and yet you arrest me and expect me to "confess" how I got the money? Is that what "investigation" means? Very clueless and idiotic set of incompetent buffoons! Why not conduct your own independent investigations, establish that the money you found on me were proceeds of a certain criminal activity, gather your own independent evidence enough to prosecute me, and then arrest me, show me some of this evidence in the hope of making me confess to the crime for a lighter sentence or plea bargain, and then charge me to court IMMEDIATELY!

What is all this "grilling" come and go nonsense that our EFCC, DSS, ICPC, and the others are fond of? It's just a crude joke.

1 Like

Re: SSS Releases Detained Judges by Sammy121(m): 3:43am On Oct 11, 2016
Free36:

. I believe reason faculty as to do with the age but reverse is the case. People like you are the reason Nigeria will continue to fail in all ramifications. Surely your totally DONE already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts / President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State / "Hope They Won't Say Danjuma Keeps 'Looted' Billions In His Borehole" - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.