Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Sin Will Always Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Sin Will Always Do (350 Views)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / What Sin You've Ever Committed And Felt God Can Never Forgive You? / What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Sin Will Always Do by ifeben(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
No leader embraces sin and continues leading the people effectively. I have watched many anointed leaders entangle themselves in sin and disqualify themselves from leading. Often they step over the line thinking. This is a special case. God understands my special circumstances. I can do this. But it always turns out the same. A quote from Gary Richmond’s book, A View from the Zoo states that “Sin too often comes dressed in adorable guise, and as we play with it, how easy it is to say, ‘it will be different with me’. The results are predictable.” The leader’s credibility disintegrates, he loses trust with the people and his leadership is finished. Sin always takes a terrible toll. And no matter who the leaders are or what circumstances they face, sin always....... continue here http://inspiredcrib.com/2016/10/10/sin-will-always/

(1) (Reply)

Occupying While Waiting? / Major Problem In The World Discovered / Please I Need Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.