Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? (625 Views)

What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) / What Does "The Wages Of Sin Is Death" Really Means / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? by mrsbingbagbo(f): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Which sin has become your albatross?

Which sin is always defeating you

Which sin is the most difficult to quit?

Drop it
Re: What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? by Nbote(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Na sex ooo...

1 Like

Re: What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? by mrsbingbagbo(f): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nbote:
Na sex ooo...

So what r u doing about it
Re: What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? by dingbang(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
Making money
Re: What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? by Atewo400(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2019
sin is an imaginary disease that sells u to an imaginary cure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? by hopefulLandlord: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2019
Sin of atheism
Re: What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? by Grupo(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2019
Na big nyansh and big bress go finally kill me for this world.

Just this month alone, I know how much all these InMessage slay queens don take from me.

Maybe I should just get a girlfriend once and for all because it seems that's even cheaper than all these pay as you go slay queens parole.
Re: What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? by hopefulLandlord: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Grupo:
Maybe I should just get a girlfriend once and for all because it seems that's even cheaper than all these pay as you go slay queens parole.
I'm not so sure about that
Re: What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? by Aaronsrod: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2019
For me?

Murder.

Every new friend I make is another life I take.

I pray this burden is lifted from me o.
Re: What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? by Grupo(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
I'm not so sure about that

Chai. Wetin man pikin go come do now?
Re: What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? by Eponymous: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
The issue with sin is that it is treated as a courtesy instead of the whole that it is.

For instance, you are addicted to masturbation, and you are trusting God to help you with it, but you don't want to be rid of the ' little' malice in your life, or the 'little' lie, with such you would never be rid of sin, till you are ready to let the whole thing go.
Re: What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? by Aaronsrod: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Please help me.

I need someone to trust.

Again...

1 Like

Re: What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? by TooMuchStuff: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Aaronsrod:
Please help me.

I need someone to trust.

Again...

OK.....

Am all eyes and ears. Wanna help. Na wetin dey shelle?
Re: What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? by mrsbingbagbo(f): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2019
Aaronsrod:
Please help me.

I need someone to trust.

Again...

WhatsApp me
Re: What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? by Sheunma: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2019
Na nairaland o.
Re: What Sin Is The Most Difficult For You To Abstain From? by mrsbingbagbo(f): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Sheunma:
Na nairaland o.

Is Nairaland a sin?

(1) (Reply)

American Pastor Opens Up On Prophet TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers / Archbishop Cletus Bassey: 40 Years At The Master's Service / Video: Pastor Chukwuemeka Spraying Money On Alter With Zubby Michael, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.