Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience (14386 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) / The Rate Of One-chance Criminals Is Alarming - Abuja Residents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by okey777(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Am not surprise that such a thing is coming back due to present condition in Nigeria, but only the greedy will fall to their trick.
After church yesterday, i decided to touch home. On getting to Umuahia, i saw a taxi(Passat) coming close to me, the driver slowed down, i asked the driver "Mbaise ? ", he replied, "enter". I entered the car, inside the car were 3 other passengers: one man at d front, one man and a lady at the same row with me. So we started sailing, not upto 2poles, the man in the same row with me said he is dropping....he gave the driver #100,the driver said that his money is #120, the man started pleading, after that the following conversation took place.
Driver: what is that thing you put in the boot.
The man: my bag.
Driver: i said what is in the bag(shouting)
The man: money.
Driver: but i asked you when you were entering the car, you said is your clothes, what if police stop and arrest me on the way because of it, if not one woman i picked the same place i picked him, i would not have known that money is inside the bag. Inshort i will hand you over to the police.
The man: (started pleading)
Driver: who is the owner of that money.
The man: my oga(shivering).
Driver: who is your oga.
The man: he is dead.
Driver: why did you carry his money.
The man: i served him for 8yrs, but he just died so other servants started carrying his properties, so i have to lay my hands on the money.
Driver: how much is that.
The man: i did not count it, but it is written $100,000,000 (100 million dollars).
The lady cuts in,
Lady: this man is a criminal.
The driver turns to me
Driver: what do you suggest.
Me: let the right thing be done, lets take him to police station.
The man in front cuts in.
Front man: police in those days is no longer the police of these days, if you take him to police, police will kill him and take the money. So let him settle the driver and go his way.
Driver: if he is settling, he should settle everyone in this motor.
Me: oga the best thing is to report to the police, they will trace the case.
I started interrogating the man.
Me: oga where are you from.
The man: Ondo but i live in kastina with my oga.
Me: what brought you to Umuahia.
The man: there was a woman i met 4yrs ago, she lives in Umuahia.
Me: have you called her ?.
The man: i no longer have her no.
Me: what of the children of your oga.
The man: he has only one child.
The driver cut in.
Driver: oga go and bring the money lets share it here.
Front man: No, this place is too open.
Driver: does anyone have shop around here so that we will enter and share the money.
Front man: i have shop at ohia(one mechanic village)
Driver: lets go there and share it.
Me: but oga the money you want to share, do you know how it came about, do you know if what this man is saying is truth or not.
The driver started his car, ready to go to ohia. Then i have made up my mind to burst the bubble any time we get to check point. As we were driving, I brought out my phone and started pressing it, the man started begging me not to call the police. They were all uncomfortable with my behavour. As i was going through our previous conversation in my mind, something was telling me that these people are bad people with following points.
* If the route of this driver is Mbaise, where did he pick this man ?.
* Where did this man tell him he was going before he picked him ?,.
* How did a man who threatened to take this man to police suddenly turned to preacher of "lets share the money"
* Why are other people in the car so gullible to believe the man's story hook, line and sinker without much question ?
* Why are mine the only person with different opinion in the car ?
* How can a man travel from Kastina to Umuahia without a clear map of where he is going to or contact.
With these points, I concluded that these people are pure wayo people.
I asked the driver where he picked the man, but the man did not give me a clear answer, he was busy rejoicing saying that is how God blesses someone and after sharing the money,we will put the man a motor back to Ondo.I was alert waiting to approach a check point, they were all not comfortable with me because they thought that by now I should be speaking there language but unfortunately for them, disagreement was written boldly on my face. So at a point the lady told the driver the she should stop,she wants to come down, so the driver stopped, because i was at the extreme, i have to go out first, immediately i came down for the lady to come out, they banged the door and drove off. I have to find my way home.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by veekid(m): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ehn ehn; I just wasted some seconds of my life reading this; no lesson learnt abi ayam not understanding?
Flat headz sef

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by DICKtator: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by Heazy2015(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ayam coming back to read it.... Abeg weris LadyF... Make she come tutor me on Bitcoin

4 Likes

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by Branzy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
recession plus mber month double wahala
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by fernandoc(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
December is fast approaching. People need to appease their gods. U just missed being used as burnt offering.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by agrovick(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Only the greedy ones fall
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by EdwinB1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
such did happen to a friend of mine,last year. thank God for your safety
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by Olukokosir(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
I help u tank God oo ... Jst Negodu

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by Spactacle(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
only greedy people fall for these 'criminals' @op thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by kingphilip(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Op this is a cooked up story.. If i swallow this story hook, line and sinker you will have played me one chance

Sorry I'm not deceived

Probably other gullible people will

7 Likes

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by teepsee(f): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
are we complaining about this single one chance when the whole country is currently in one chance and it gonna last for four good years cry

Btw, thank God you did escape, although i didn't read it but the guy above me gave me a clue

4 Likes

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by smartec: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lucky you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by nortcentrallord(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
veekid:
Ehn ehn; I just wasted some seconds of my life reading this; no lesson learnt abi ayam not understanding?
Flat headz sef

When will you grow up? Must you tribalize everything? Even an empty head would get this message.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
them nor go anywhere before, as e happen to u, nau news to u
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by utonwa4u(f): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
A na ako ya o di ka obere ihe. Op you don't know what God has really done for you. If He open our eyes to see all the unseen battles He fights for us, we will have every reason to thank Him.

I thank God for the wisdom He gave you

11 Likes

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by olumaxi(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Thank ur stars dat u r not a gullible flat head
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by gentlechyke(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Op. Lucky you. Your God is awake
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by Maj196(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
Wait oo, oga hw u take record una conversation abi ur brain get sound recorder.
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by Andyblaze: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
Odolondolo
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by kachi19: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
kingphilip:
Op this is a cooked up story.. If i swallow this story hook, line and sinker you will have played me one chance

Sorry I'm not deceived

Probably other gullible people will

what's so cooked up about the story?
your way eeeh... Na only u de see Cooked up. Abeg Maagi and Thyme de inside?

1 Like

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by slytubadth(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
so u would av continue d journey if d lady didnt ask d driver 2stop. all ur plans was hoping 2find a check point.. wat if d tin had gone d other way n d lady neva asked d driver 2stop..u 4 stil dey inside d vehicle dy press fone n folo dem lyk mumu?

11 Likes

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by symbianDON(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
op God was really on your side. thank God you got out in one piece

1 Like

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by luchee(f): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
@Op, you are lucky. Some of them in Lagos will just push you out of the moving car. I had an experience in Enugu about three years back.

If it is too good to be true, then its not real.Money doesnt grow on trees.

6 Likes

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by chloro: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
You are blessed to be alive now. Those guys are either ritualists or thievies
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by kingphilip(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
kachi19:

what's so cooked up about the story?
your way eeeh... Na only u de see Cooked up. Abeg Maagi and Thyme de inside?
Yeah and was finally spiced with curry
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by kingphilip(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Maj196:
Wait oo, oga hw u take record una conversation abi ur brain get sound recorder.
help me ask am o

This story is really cooked up

1 Like

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by Respect55(m): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chi gi mu anya

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
what if the money sharing is real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by worlexy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Op u were lucky. I have a friend that fell victim of such in Lagos. She was duped to her last kobo
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Everyone should know their trick by now. You are only snared by your greed.
Re: The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience by Julietcutie(f): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
I believe... this same story happened to a friend of mine av witnessed this op ain't lieing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife’s Accused Lover / Nigerian Man Arrested As Police Bust International Drug Peddling Racket In India / Why Do People Run From Law Enforcement Agencies At Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.