Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Do You Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? (766 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Do You Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by ebealways: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2009
If you dream of travelling to South Africa/ Kenya,for vacation,
attending conferences,
sight seeing etc or to go to the world cup,
you need to not worry,getting your travel docs is my job i get the visa,
ticket & hotel bookings within a short space of time at an affordable rate,
if you want to stay in a hotel,
i can assist in getting a descent one at an affordable rate.

NB. It is real and 100% guaranted!

Reach me: Mr. Ebenezer, 08023927480, ebealways@gmail. com
OFFICE ADDRESS.
FALCONWOOD NIG. LIMITED,
56, TAFAWA BALEWA SQUARE,
RACE-COURSE-LAGOS-ISLAND,
LAGOS.
Re: Do You Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by justwise(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2009
Stop lying, u can't get any dam visa for anybody. U are not a consulate officer.
All u are is a poor con artist
Re: Do You Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by ebealways: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2009
(justwise) it's amazing that you are not wise as your name implies, for this 21st century to be thinking that only a consular officer can assist in getting a visa,i'm not a consular officer but i get sa visa every week,is not by force to comment if you are simple man, what you have is to get busy doing something else,rather than fooling yourself trying to be a hero,stop confusing people in here,i don't need people like you,let reasonable people comment!
Re: Do You Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by justwise(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2009
ebealways:

(justwise) it's amazing that you are wise as your name implies, for this 21st century to be thinking that only a consular officer can assist in getting a visa,i'm not a consular officer but i get sa visa every week,is not by force to comment if you are simple man, what you have is to get busy doing something else,rather than fooling yourself trying to be a hero,stop confusing people in here,i don't need people like you,let reasonable people comment!

Just get lost. U are just a poor con artist. Any applicant should be able to apply for visa, yes pple can ask for advice bt not paying pple like u to do it for them.
Anybody who can not fill a form don't deserve to apply for visa, only in the case of under age.
What travel agencies does it ticket booking not visa processing visa.
Re: Do You Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by ebealways: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2009
justwise:

Just get lost. U are just a poor con artist. Any applicant should be able to apply for visa, yes pple can ask for advice bt not paying pple like u to do it for them.
Anybody who can not fill a form don't deserve to apply for visa, only in the case of under age.
What travel agencies does it ticket booking not visa processing visa.

i'm not surprise, people like will not succeed and will want to stop people from succeeding, go and sleep.
Re: Do You Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by justwise(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2009
ebealways:

i'm not surprise, people like will not succeed and will want to stop people from succeed.

Hahahaha, u will not succeed? Fool i have alreayd done that by God's grace. I have gone through life and God has being there all the way for me.

Just remember onething: For every illegal money u take from innocent pple, u will pay dearly for it. U will never have peace untill justice is done
Re: Do You Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by ebealways: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2009
justwise:

Hahahaha, u will not succeed? Fool i have alreayd done that by God's grace. I have gone through life and God has being there all the way for me.

Just remember onething: For every illegal money u take from innocent pple, u will pay dearly for it. U will never have peace untill justice is done

it's no point wasting time exchanging words with you,'cause you are a fustrated person, go ahead and be typing ,jobless (JUSTFOOL)!
Re: Do You Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by justwise(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2009
ebealways:

it's no point wasting time exchanging words with you,'cause you are a fustrated person, go ahead and be typing ,jobless (JUSTFOOL)!

U know i'm right, just stop tarnishing Nigerian image, stop stealing pple's money. U will pay for it, u will not get away with fraud, it doesn't pay and will never pay. STOP!!!
Re: Do You Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by ebealways: 8:53am On Oct 21, 2009
justwise:

U know i'm right, just stop tarnishing Nigerian image, stop stealing pple's money. U will pay for it, u will not get away with fraud, it doesn't pay and will never pay. STOP!!!

you thought by posting negative comment about people will make people praise you,we cannot remove the fact that there fraudulent people,is not a moral justification that you are "guity until proven innocent",it only happen in this place,which is the reverse of "been innocent until proven guity" you are doing the right thing the wrong way, i use your approach before know is not the best approach,you will be taking the good guy for the bad guy,if i'm a fraud may God deal with me,but if i'm geniune may God countinue to bless,enrich and enlarge my coast. Amen!!!
Re: Do You Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by justwise(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2009
ebealways:

you thought by posting negative comment about people will make people praise you,we cannot remove the fact that there fraudulent people,is not a moral justification that you are "guity until proven innocent",it only happen in this place,which is the reverse of "been innocent until proven guity" you are doing the right thing the wrong way, i use your approach before know is not the best approach,you will be taking the good guy for the bad guy,if i'm a fraud may God deal with me,but if i'm geniune may God countinue to bless,enrich and enlarge my coast. Amen!!!

I share that prayer with u. End of fight with u. Good luck
Re: Do You Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? by flekan(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2009
nairaland is now full of traveling agent smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1)

Renewal Of Passport In Russia / Going To Singapore- Need Help / Help! What Can I Do To Help Me Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.