Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android (1745 Views)

Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. / Why Choose Iphone Over Android Phone / Reasons You Should Choose an Iphone Over Android..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by duketunde: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Though i do agree that Android devices are largely just as good as the Apple iPhone. But there are still some key reasons why you should choose the iPhone over an Android device any-day..

Check out some cool reason why you should pick iPhone over Android devices:

Guaranteed software updates for years.

iOS is the only platform that guarantees you'll get software updates with new features throughout the life of your device. In fact, Apple supports old iPhones long after most people stop using them. For example, the latest iOS 10 even works on the iPhone 5, which launched four years ago.
Android phones rarely get that kind of support. Many manufacturers stop issuing Android updates after a year or so, if you're lucky. That means you're likely to miss the latest and greatest features that come to Android each year.

The best apps, first.
Both iPhone and Android have a robust selection of apps, but iPhone still tends to get the best apps first.
Developers tend to make more money from the iPhone, which is why it often gets preference over Android.
The latest example? Nintendo's first Mario game, "Super Mario Run," will be an iPhone exclusive when it launches later this year.

No "crapware" from your wireless carrier.
Carriers have a lot of control over what appears on Android phones, and they use that leverage to stuff the devices full of apps and services you don't need. Even worse, those apps are often impossible to delete from your device.
The iPhone never comes with carrier crapware. The software is exactly the same no matter which carrier you buy your iPhone from.

The best support if you have a problem.
Apple has a vast network for customer support. Just walk into an Apple Store and someone will help you with your issues.
It gets messy with Android phones though. In most cases, you have to deal with your wireless carrier if you have a problem with your phone, not the manufacturer, which means you're working with people who aren't as well-versed in how your device works.

But you love to stick with Android, then then this will be good news!...

Read more at http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/10/4-reasons-why-you-should-pick-iphone.html#Yl7w6WL8Mmd4rerw.99

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by gustav25: 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Must you go recycle a post from 2 years back to your blog? hungry man !!

Anyway ,my Nairaland bruhs would say

LA click ,LA bend
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by mikron(m): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2016
android anyday
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2016
reasons to choose android over iPhone 1-unlimited downloads of free songs and games 2-bluetooth shareable to any device
add yours

5 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by UrWorstNitemare: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2016
Android the best platform come rain come sunshine...

Only a Pinhead would choose a platform that does not support freelance development over one which is open to tweak, root and customize.

OP, if you don't know anything about Technology and software development...

PULIZ KIP KWAYET !!! angry
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2016
fuckboy:
reasons to choose android over iPhone 1-unlimited downloads of free songs and games 2-bluetooth shareable to any device
add yours
Highly customizable
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by MrOra(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
Android the best platform come rain come sunshine...

Only a Pinhead would choose a platform that does not support freelance development over one which is open to tweak, root and customize.

OP, if you don't know anything about Technology and software development...

PULIZ KIP KWAYET !!! angry
You're just making noise
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by UrWorstNitemare: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2016
MrOra:
You're just making noise

K
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by oketoyinboshola(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
only 4 reasons..... I have 1000 reasons I should continue using Android.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by youngcash99(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
oketoyinboshola:
only 4 reasons..... I have 1000 reasons I should continue using Android.
1000 reasons, well I dont think so the only reasons is u dont have money to buy iphone
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by oketoyinboshola(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
youngcash99:
1000 reasons, well I dont think so the only reasons is u dont have money to buy iphone
who told you that? If only u know who is am I, you would say so.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by yusfatedeeprof(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
U don't compare iphone with android, u compare ios with android. ok
Or maybe Samsung to iphone.
Like your 1st and 4th reason has nothing to do with android os

As for the 2nd reason where is the statistics showing the best apps that came to ios first, and it is because developers earn more money from ios than they do with android.
Even so, so far it will also come to android i have no problem with that
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by Stevengold(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
youngcash99:
Na only iPhone expensive. There are so many android phones out there more expensive than iPhone o. FYI.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by RitzyPrince(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
I see nothing special about the iPhone though...I've been using iPhone for 6yrs now but I don't get this fuss over iPhone vs Android. To me it's about choice.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by RitzyPrince(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
oketoyinboshola:
who told you that? If only u know who is am I, you would say so.
grin he got you cheesy
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by Stevengold(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
RitzyPrince:
grin he got you cheesy
grin u no go leave am alone. cheesy
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Pick Iphone Over Android by mohemos: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
My Phone HTC ONE M8 is running the same ROM with HTC10.

You said someone doesn't have money that's why He's not using iPhone ?
That statement shows you saved for years before you got your iPhone or you don't even have one. It will interest you to know that My Phone HTC ONE M8 was $50 costlier than it's iPhone compatriot (iPhone 6) during their regime.
Let me stop here first, I'll continue when am convinced that you know the difference between iPhone & IOS .

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Battle 2017 ( The Best Of Mobile Phones 2017) / Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 / Tecno Phonepad 3 First Tablet With 2GB RAM, Fingerprint Scanner And 13MP Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.