Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Online Jobs 4 Nigerians - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Online Jobs 4 Nigerians (3726 Views)

JOBBERMAN: How Three Students Created Nigeria's Online Jobs Giant / Hpwmi 4 Nigerians Electronic Banking / Kool! Online Jobs Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Jobs 4 Nigerians by ilovafrica: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2009
JUST LOG ON TO www.internetjobs4nigeria and end it with .co.cc
Re: Online Jobs 4 Nigerians by ilovafrica: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2009
is real
Re: Online Jobs 4 Nigerians by ilovafrica: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2009
see testimonies
Re: Online Jobs 4 Nigerians by nwangap(f): 12:05am On Oct 28, 2009
ilovafrica
only people who has lost their mind will order for ur fake package, after seeing all the cancelleation u did with the cheques, besides if u are really making money as much as u claim, u won't be selling package to make peanuts. pls stop deceiving innocents nigerians
Re: Online Jobs 4 Nigerians by kateangel(f): 8:56am On Oct 28, 2009
www.internetjobs4nigeria and end it with .co.cc. Pls give me correct website becos dis one is not opening @ all
Re: Online Jobs 4 Nigerians by oludarekehinde(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
Who says making money online is not real? it depends on the information you got, Let me give you a secret website that you will use to get thousand of naira into your account every month for free.
Do you know people are selling this secret website to their fellows nigerians to
make money? what a wicked people! Its time to spoil their business.
Just send your E-mail address to darekenny78@gmail.com to get the website for free. Use SECRET WEBSITE as your subject.
I promise to respond to your mails within 48 hours.
Committed to nigerians well being.
NB: If I failed to respond to your mails within 48 hours, pls try & call me to remind me on 08053690928 or for more details
Re: Online Jobs 4 Nigerians by obnathan(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2013
oludarekehinde: Who says making money online is not real? it depends on the information you got, Let me give you a secret website that you will use to get thousand of naira into your account every month for free.
Do you know people are selling this secret website to their fellows nigerians to
make money? what a wicked people! Its time to spoil their business.
Just send your E-mail address to darekenny78@gmail.com to get the website for free. Use SECRET WEBSITE as your subject.
I promise to respond to your mails within 48 hours.
Committed to nigerians well being.
NB: If I failed to respond to your mails within 48 hours, pls try & call me to remind me on 08053690928 or for more details
i'd b hapi if u could send it to sirtallest01@gmail.com
thnks!
Re: Online Jobs 4 Nigerians by adegeorge(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pls send to adexgeorge2002@gmail.com
Re: Online Jobs 4 Nigerians by Justinah4real(f): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
obnathan:
i'd b hapi if u could send it to tonye387@gmail.com
thnks!

(1) (Reply)

Acca Exemption / What Is The Job Function Of A Technical Assistant In An O&G Coy? / Top Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2019 - Their Net Worth Will Shock You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.