Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) (33052 Views)

Senator Liyel Imoke Graces Senator John Owan Enoh's 50th Birthday . / Senator Liyel Imoke; One Year After As Governor Of Cross River State. / N24bn Cash Receipt: EFCC Quizzes Ex-gov. Liyel Imoke, Imasuen & Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
soberdrunk:
In four she will be 21 and i will still be less than 40 so anything is possible grin grin
naso, datz my guy.ANYTING IS POSSIBLE!
Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by bsideboii(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Beautiful lady,i wish her long life and prosperity.
Is dat only a jacket she is wearing grin

1 Like

Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by mikailidris(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
So many weirdos and pervs here, all they see is a 17 year old child ripe and ready to have sex. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
UIA04:
[s]
Stop it. You are a woman too and would have baby girls

You don't want another too sexualize your teenage daughters, do you? [/s]
when you see a joke, try to recognise it undecided
Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by LuvU2: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
MissHatey:
when you see a joke, try to recognise it undecided
Thats a silly joke

1 Like

Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
LuvU2:
Thats a silly joke
who are you
Oops! The girl that said she will divorce her husby if he does out of shape undecided
Gerarahere
Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by LuvU2: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
MissHatey:
who are you
Oops! The girl that said she will divorce her husby if he does out of shape undecided
Gerarahere
If u cant afford common sense, why dont u borrow!

U post like a street tout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
LuvU2:

say something intelligent girl. That one is stale already
Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by LuvU2: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
MissHatey:
say something intelligent girl. That one is stale already
truth cant go stale
Sigh

1 Like

Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
LuvU2:
truth cant go stale
Sigh
tired already
Still expecting something intelligent

1 Like

Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
I rili think this girl will fit me, and help me achieve the kind of life and amount of money I would like to have. Someone send me her phone number.
Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by Pidggin(f): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
MissHatey:
Officially ripe for gbensing grin cheesy grin

This is so dry I def. forgot to laugh.

Opened the thread and must say I'm shocked to see the number of screwed up minds sexualizing a teenager, smh
Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by Pidggin(f): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
brostheo:
Just won fvck her toto

Continue, your day of reckoning is approaching
Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
Pidggin:

This is so dry I def. forgot to laugh.

Opened the thread and must say I'm shocked to see the level of screwed up minds sexualizing a teenager, smh

Funny enough , its from a female

1 Like

Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by Pidggin(f): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Funny enough , its from a female

Quite weird I must say.
Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
LuvU2:

he's a crazy psycopath behind that moniker he's male

1 Like

Re: Elenda Liyel-Imoke Celebrates Her 17th Birthday (photos) by brostheo(m): 12:11am On Oct 12, 2016
Pidggin:

Continue, your day of reckoning is approaching
Our day of banging is approaching you meant?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition / APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.