Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Why Are Nigerians Female Actresses Not Married. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Are Nigerians Female Actresses Not Married. (2583 Views)

Reported Behaviour Of Nigerian Female Actresses / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Female Actresses Not Married. by edikanvic(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2009
If you note that almost 80% of the top Nigerian Actresses are either Divorced, Not-married Or husband is dead.
Why are they not responsible housewives.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Female Actresses Not Married. by Kunbee: 2:10am On Oct 20, 2009
Wetin concern u undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians Female Actresses Not Married. by cenzo(m): 3:39am On Oct 20, 2009
you're jokes, you automatically assume it's gonna be the womans fault, and if the husband is dead, well geez, i guess giving immortality to your spouse in nigeria is part of married life
Re: Why Are Nigerians Female Actresses Not Married. by omar22(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2009
Most African men do feel insecure about their women success or cannot stand another man frolicking over their partner, so I dont blame them,

Can you imagine they were ask to play a nude scene (a Hollywood or Gollywood role)?

The man might catch fire
Re: Why Are Nigerians Female Actresses Not Married. by Shola2009(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2009
who gives a rats ass?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Female Actresses Not Married. by edikanvic(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2009
Kunbee:

Wetin concern u undecided undecided undecided

You Haven't answered my question.
Why don't we have good responsible housewives in Nolllywood.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Female Actresses Not Married. by Godmother(f): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2009
You could marry like 2 or 3 and make them responsible housewives. What say you? cool
Re: Why Are Nigerians Female Actresses Not Married. by 8words(m): 12:25am On Oct 24, 2009
yea ask dem i wounder oooooooooooooooooooo,i think na only me dey think am oooooooo
Re: Why Are Nigerians Female Actresses Not Married. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2009
lmao!!!

who cares? how is it your business anyway?
if you want to know many of them are married.
just that you dont hear about it.
they have JOBS they are ACTING doing things that THEY DO. obviously their husbands are fine with that since they are still married. heck, most of them married these women knowing their profession.
so are you their husbands to complain about why they are not housewives?
ALSO, how can a nollywood actress be a housewife? do you not hear yourself? does that make any sense? how can they be acting while being houswives?
cant they enjoy their lives and do what they love? why is it all about getting married and turning into some homebody?

i would say at least if not more than 50% of nollywood actresses are married.

(1) (Reply)

One Village, One Cinema, Why Not? / Marvel's Dr Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Banned In More Countries / Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.