Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers (41231 Views)

Police Nab Kidnappers Who Took Yam, Schnapps, Palm Oil As Ransom / Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US / I Paid Evans 223,000 Euros As Ransom – Witness Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by prinsam30: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2016
dramatic country ruling by dramatic rulers

1 Like

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2016
The man with the unbuttoned shirt tho'

1 Like

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by simplyakinz(m): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2016
Oga CBN Sef Need To Be Probe, Whitin 24hr, He Don Produce #80million Ransom.. #isoraite

1 Like

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by emamos: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2016
1zynnvn:
sometimes I dey wonder how 9ja police dey catch criminals,if I be criminal them no fit ever catch me.
try to kidnap yusuf or zahra buhari and let s see

3 Likes

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by tdemo(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2016
Pieromania:
Imagine,80 million?u cn imagine how many of such ransome they have collected before nw
and they still look like some1 wey never collect 20K cash before, ,,,, Oh my naija

3 Likes

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by 1zynnvn(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2016
emamos:
as a criminal , you go know your limit na
Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by rabex123(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2016
towbaynah:
These are simply unemployed youths. Some might even be nairalanders. The root problem here is that government has failed us. No jobs, so these young men have resorted to self employment. Our leaders need to make things right as soon as possible.
So why didn't you join the kidnapping business.

1 Like

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by kenmaro: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2016
bankyblue:
Soldiers?! After giving up on police, judges, and PMB I was thinking the soldiers re one of the must respected set of people.

Hey! Nigerian military has been rubbished by politicians since the advent of Nigerian democracy, 1999. It's no longer a profession known to uphold high discipline and integrity. I don't blame the low ranks of the Nigerian military since the superior officers do not have integrity and has embraced corruption, the low officers are following suit.
Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by Saint52(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2016
We were told that she was release without payment... To me they paid more than 80million. Time will tell.
Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by emamos: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2016
1zynnvn:
as a criminal , you go know your limit na
lol

1 Like

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by ChappyChase: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Criminals

But on a second thought, these guys aren't "smart" for such a crime

Where them wan run go self

1 Like

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2016
na wa MAY GOD CONTINUE TO GUIDE US
Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by Franchise21(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2016
Justiceleague1:
The nigerian police is one of the best in the world,that is when they want to work o..when they wanna work,they get the job done.
Am sure u guys see the menance of the proliferation of hausa soldiers and fulani ppl in the south. Thunda faya afonja
They only work wen d case is being connected to the highly placed in d society; when it concerns d common man, they exhibit their "I don't care" attitude

2 Likes

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by fm7070: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2016
When rich men are kidnapped, more stories unfolds
when poor people are kidnapped or killed, that's the end of the story

1 Like

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by bran1: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2016
The kidnapping of the wife doesn't look real to me after going through all the report. Especially for the police to discover her whereabout within such a short time around that axis. I won't be surprise if it's part of the plan to destabilize Mr. Emefiele and force him to resign.
There is no smoke without fire. My 2kobo.
Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by alaskido(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmm, our Northern boys have taken over the kidnap business from the South West and South South. Come to think of it, where did the CBN governor get N80m for the ransom. Is it part of his salary or savings. I just dey ask o.
Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by alaskido(m): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2016
fm7070:
When rich men are kidnapped, more stories unfolds
when poor people are kidnapped or killed, that's the end of the story

You are absolutely correct. Because it is a rich and influential man, the police went into action and it was all over the new. When a poor man is kidnap, it is not the police business. The new and papers do not carry it. God is watching you all.

1 Like

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by alaskido(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2016
emamos:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by frisky2good(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2016
Who paid the ransom? The person should be made to explain where he or she got the money.
Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by uboma(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2016
RedCapChief:

A ransom is always paid. Forget what you see on the news. That is why the kidnappers are emboldened to continue.

I don't think the NPF have ever 'rescued' anybody in the history of Nigeria

Excellent comment

2 Likes

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by moshould(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2016
My brother, you don see where dem kidnap common man Na waste of time and resources for the kidnappers...

1 Like

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by hexy40: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
name checkers association!! Where at thou?!
Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by Originalsly: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
I believe ransom should always be paid.... it's the easiest way to track and catch the kidnappers....if common GPS technology is used.
Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by Cholison(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
Who paid the ransom? We were earlier told no ransom was paid, how come this confessions now? Anyway let justice be done according to the laws of the land.

1 Like

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by micky2004: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
Justiceleague1:
The nigerian police is one of the best in the world,that is when they want to work o..when they wanna work,they get the job done.
Am sure u guys see the menance of the proliferation of hausa soldiers and fulani ppl in the south. Thunda faya afonja
who tell you say dem dey work?if na common man wife now they will say the matter is under Investigation but if na 'big Man' wife you will see as they will quickly arrest the Criminals, Na God dey Save us Average Nigerians in this Country.

1 Like

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by bankyblue(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
kenmaro:

Hey! Nigerian military has been rubbished by politicians since the advent of Nigerian democracy, 1999. It's no longer a profession known to uphold high discipline and integrity. I don't blame the low ranks of the Nigerian military since the superior officers do not have integrity and has embraced corruption, the low officers are following suit.

OK O
Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by ikemesit4477: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
Generalpapiiii:
She was kidnapped and rescued before 24hrs and ransom had already been paid. Oga CBN I hail o
I think they just used the money as a decoy to capture the criminals. That was why the ransom was paid without hesitation!
Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by SIRJENTLE: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
the police swung into action because of the person involved. my question is:
HOW MANY COMMONERS HAVE THE POLICE RESCUED WHEN THEY WERE KIDNAPPED.
this is to tell you that the Nigerian police is for the highly placed in the society.

1 Like

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by newheart2(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
1zynnvn:
sometimes I dey wonder how 9ja police dey catch criminals, if I be criminal thème no fit ever catch me.
one day kidnapp a senator lets check if the can arrest u or not

1 Like

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by theGistsonline: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
bonechamberlain:
I pray there would be a country where the police would be so quick swift to capture kidnappers who kidnapped a common man
The Nigerian police actually know what to do but act like the savages they are! These guys know where & how to catch any armed robber or criminal, they just can't be bothered! They only give a hoot about collecting money on road blocks

1 Like

Re: We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers by captainD567: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nawa o so you ppl think these ppl here are responsible for the kidnappin hmm i disagree. This one na to show international community say make dem no fear say security dey. They no fit catch those ppl cuz they r highly organized and well sponsored to come after federal person. They know abt marked catch so am sure these ones here na just cover. See them na lukin hungry. Na fresh boys do this tin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Shodipe, Oyo Killer, Rearrested, Back In Police Custody / Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.