Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US (4272 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Boyfriend Flees With Her N10 Million Business Money / I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] / Today In History: Ojukwu Flees Into Exile And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US by Lautechgossip(m): 7:25am On Jul 13, 2018
Ibadan Based Real Estate Millionaire Cries Out As Nollywood Actress Used Fake Pregnancy To Defraud Him Of N13Million

An Ibadan-based real estate mogul is now counting his losses after a budding Nollywood actress defrauded him of 13million Naira.

The source who wrote Kikiotolu.com last night alleged that he met the actress when a top producer used his estate for shooting.

Their romance blossomed until the actress nicknamed Florence told him she’s pregnant.

The elated business man received the good news with open mind since his marriage of over 17 years is yet to be blessed with the fruit of the womb.

6 months into the fake pregnancy, Florence requested that he sponsor her trip to the US for safe delivery. He obliged and gave her N13million only for her to varnish into thin air.

He later discovered through a friend that Florence has fled to Florida.

Here is an appeal message the heartbroken businessman sent to the actress in question:

“Please wherever you are, call me and return my money to me. I’m not asking for a total refund even if I get N6million back, I will still be grateful otherwise I will pay police to declare you wanted. I meant no harm when I met you so why did you do this to me?. “

Mr Lover man further threatened to publish Florence photos if she refused to yield to his demand.

http://kikiotolu.com/nollywood-actress-who-faked-pregnancy-to-collect-n13million-from-boyfriend-flees-into-us/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

Re: Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2018
13 million on top fake Pregnancy?!
For this period in time?
This is massive.
Guess she has disappeared into thin line.......but we live in a small world!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US by PharmaGirl(f): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2018
She's turned 'small girl with a big god' cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 13, 2018
My Yoruba men are just agidi in human form.

Of all the business and investments and hungry people.
This Billy goat chose to give a prostitute scholarship.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US by swiz123(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2018
As a 'small girl' with a 'big God' in Nigeria, she has fled to Florida to become a 'small girl' with a 'white god'
Re: Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US by MrJames007: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2018
hahahaha
Re: Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Na. WA oo dis giy Na mugu.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US by shadeze: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2018
These nollywood actresses are just bad news, marry or date them at your own peril
Re: Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US by Redblood(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2018
#13Million, during this money scarcity........ Abeg you need a SENSILINE TABLET

Re: Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US by uvie66: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2018
This guy Mumu na A1, somebody tell you say Im get belle. You nor take eye see belle you dey carry 13m give babe. I think this guy have a shallow mind and deep pocket. Comeoooooo, how this guy make money with this level of reasoning. Something must be fishy. This story is littered with falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US by Alwaysking: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Village people done curse this one sha, mumuism in his DNA
Re: Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US by sparog(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Team small girl with big god

grin grin grin
Re: Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US by Dollarship(m): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
Everyone be shouting big girl small God or something mtcherwww undecided
Re: Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US by UrbanExotica(f): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
dang
Re: Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US by olawealth93: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Guys,pls i use your God and any other thing that worth so much to you,pls read this post and see what God can do through you.i dont owe you anything,not even your attention.

https://www.nairaland.com/4615010/guys-pray-check-out#69348351
Re: Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US by paramakina202: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Maga plenty for naija o.

(1) (Reply)

The Man Was Holding His Intestines Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Dubai PHOTOS / On Going Cult War In South Africa (picture) video added / Tony Ugochukwu A Nigerian Based In The USA He Was Arrested For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.