Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

"Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards (41006 Views)

Man Who Slept With Numerous Girls At Cemetery Confesses (video) / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer / Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by Ramsonkayode(m): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2016
The lady, it was learnt, has been inhabiting the spot in the most recent two years. The things were found when the authorities of the Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC), who needed to utilise the place, attempted to evacuate her.

A NRC authority, who talked about the state of obscurity to NewTelegraph, said the disclosure of the SIM cards, ATM cards and bank employees came to them as an amaze. He said:
The woman has being living at the spot for some time now.
Recently, a canteen was built close to the spot where she is sitting, but some people who patronise the canteen always complain about the presence of the woman. To our surprise, when we were about to evacuate her from the spot, about 25 SIM cards, two ATM cards, different bank tellers and a phone were recovered from her. We don’t want another incident similar to that of Clifford Orji where human parts were recovered.
We suspect the woman has someone she is working for. We are going to hand her over to the task force because we don’t want to take chances. The woman was behaving normally when we moved close to her, but suddenly she started putting up a strange behaviour and pretending to be a lunatic. We don’t see her to be what she is claiming.

A merchant, who distinguished herself basically as Rebecca, told NewTelegraph that she didn't trust the lady was a lunatic
“She used to come to my shop to buy detergent to wash her clothes and to bathe. I was surprised when she started behaving strangely now.
Whenever she comes to buy from me, she always comes with crisp N500 notes. “There was a day I closed late, I saw someone who parked beside the road and was discussing with the woman. But I did not hear what they were saying.
Out of curiosity, I went to her the following day to ask her who the person was. She said those who come to visit her were her family members. Government should clear lunatics from Oshodi and its environs,”

Another broker, who did not need her name in print, said the lady never asked for contributions from passers-by. She said:
“We also want the police to beam their searchlight on that angle, because she was not soliciting alms from people. They should ask her where she is getting the money she is spending from, because we don’t want to lose our children in the market.”

Source:http://www.urbangists.com/2016/10/mad-woman-caught-with-numerous-sim-cards-and-atm-cards.html

2 Shares

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by Young03(m): 7:59am On Oct 11, 2016
she is not mad

check her well

modified#

how can a mad woman be in possession of ATM cards

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by mii4u(f): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2016
She go soon confess. Nothing last forever .

8 Likes

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by osesology(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2016
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2016
all this ones no Good again bro

1 Like

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by flokii: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2016
GEJ but why?

I'm sure there are millions in those accoints.. Chai!!

*modified

she is most likely sane, just pretending.. I can see some GEJ worshippers already lol

6 Likes

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by ChappyChase: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2016
Na wa oo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by loadedvibes: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2016
Not news worthy

2 Likes

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2016
Mad woman dey do yahoo?

6 Likes

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by soberdrunk(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2016
So because she is mad, she is not allowed to 'stay connected' and access cash? grin grin grin "Another broker, who did not need her name in print, said the lady never asked for contributions from passers-by." Some people be hating on even "mad" people, so a mad person 'must' beg? sad angry angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by Franchise21(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2016
Lol... What does a mad woman need all those sim cards and ATM cards for??

She's definitely pretending

2 Likes

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by cyojunior1(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2016
So what are the correlation's here.

Is possible for her to be in possession of those expired A. T. M. Cards n sim card. As a sane human but means no threat n harm to people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by engrjacuzzi: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2016
this one smoked hemp and became insane. many are mad, few are roaming

3 Likes

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by Bsc(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2016
old stories

2 Likes

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by Justiceleague1: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2016
flokii:
GEJ but why?
I'm sure there are millions in those accoints.. Chai!!
no go find work.. grin

17 Likes

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2016
All i see are

Inventory:

1no. First Bank ATM card
1no. GTB ATM card
4 nos. Airtel sim cards
4 nos. Etisalat sim cards
10 nos. MTN sim cards shocked

I think we need to get the DSS involved in this operation grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by Okijajuju1(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2016
How do you people think the Evil Spirits worrying her communicate with her?

grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by kings09(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2016
Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by Annie2059: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2016
hian

1 Like

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by Ajusshi: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2016
Is it out of place for a lunatic to pick lost sim cards, ATM cards or other lost items and keep them? Mitcheew!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by Zaikon(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2016
Toh Allah ya kiyaye

6 Likes

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by GlitzG: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2016
Get rich or die trying...naija which way

2 Likes

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by adaksbullet: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by jeffizy(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2016
I wonder what sense of fulfilment someone derives by acting as a deranged person just to commit a crime.
When you finally get your I'll gotten loot, you still need to hide away to enjoy it.
Well, I guess it's Madness after all.

3 Likes

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2016
cool

4 Likes

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by dikeigbo2(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2016
Professional madness shocked

2 Likes

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by Ajusshi: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
How do you people think the Evil Spirits worrying her communicate with her?

grin grin grin grin
Good point
Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by engrjacuzzi: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2016
NRC always a dump site where the unimaginable are seen
Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by petux(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2016
hmmm
Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by tonaydo(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2016
i am not understanding
Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2016
Since all SIM CARDS are registered now, this case should not be a tough one to crack. Suprised no one has mentioned anything about SIM registration!

2 Likes

Re: "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards by Bashyours546: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2016
With all this implicating items found with this woman they are still looking at her like morons.
But on a serious note this woman get mind ohh.she come still position for that place dey form innocenty.police you are needed here before we go see graphic pics later. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House / Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend / Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.