Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Help Me With My Eyes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me With My Eyes (1078 Views)

A Drug Has Ruined My Eyes. My Vision Is Blurred / I'm Seeing Worms In My Eyes / My Eyes R Going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With My Eyes by AdiscoPele: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2016
Hello opticians In the house, I have this itching sensations with my eyes, it not only itchy it's also peperish without peppper on my eyes when I scratch, I know you advise to see the doc, but in this recession UCH Ibadan is not a place to go to now, I can't even sleep at night cos when I close my eyes to sleep this naughty sensation and the peperish feeling won't let me.
Pls kindly tell me what to use, I know many people have been helped on this forum, make my own no different abeg una poo
Pls note I'm a smoker not the hard one oo just cigarette and it moderately
Opticians over to you.

Re: Help Me With My Eyes by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2016
Ewoooo... Lala come and see person eye oooo.. Eye people come and epp a brother oo.
Re: Help Me With My Eyes by UrWorstNitemare: 8:43am On Oct 11, 2016
Apollo on rampage...
Re: Help Me With My Eyes by AdiscoPele: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2016
Lala wont ans o. When its not a snake
Re: Help Me With My Eyes by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
AdiscoPele:
Hello opticians In the house, I have this itching sensations with my eyes, it not only itchy it's also peperish without peppper on my eyes when I scratch, I know you advise to see the doc, but in this recession UCH Ibadan is not a place to go to now, I can't even sleep at night cos when I close my eyes to sleep this naughty sensation and the peperish feeling won't let me.
Pls kindly tell me what to use, I know many people have been helped on this forum, make my own no different abeg una poo
Pls note I'm a smoker not the hard one oo just cigarette and it moderately
Opticians over to you.
For your eyes & as a smoker, you need Ginseng coffee & Splina Liquid Chlorophyll. What does it do? It'll help in your blood circulation and reduce bad cholesterol & triglycerides, lower your blood pressure, accelerate visual & auditory responses, help in your body's over all rejuvenation. Splina Liquid Chlorophyll will effectively reduce toxins caused by pesticides & chemicals in your body, balance body acid-alkali level & purifies the liver.

You can contact me on 08093048275.

Re: Help Me With My Eyes by omozu1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
I will still adivce you see a doctor and let them investigate and tell you the problem before solution.
But three foods, vegetable and fruit that will help you take care of your eyes
1 cocumber
2 avocado pear
3 omega 3
4 always add yeast to your food it works wonder. Try and get the orignal one.
And not those fake they sell in those chemist.
For more on your health always check
www.yourhealthandmy..com
Re: Help Me With My Eyes by babyt66: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281

Re: Help Me With My Eyes by sisisioge: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
Oga, na infection dey your eyes. Just look for a glove of garlic. Squeeze out the juice and mix with a little water...mind you, the water should be like a drop . then use a clean cloth to damp the mixture then clean your eyes with it. Do it for like three times in a day for three days. Viola, you eye is as good as new.

May I cajole you to quit the cigs? The smokes might be irritating your eyes. Don't go blind because of cigs...think about it.

(1) (Reply)

FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MUM..THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND / The Nurse Who Performs Heart Pacemaker Surgery....bbc / Five Fruits Never To Overlook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.