Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Korede Bello Pictured Hanging Out With Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Pictured Hanging Out With Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu (642 Views)

Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote / Odunlade Adekola And Korede Bello Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Pictured Hanging Out With Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu by auntylinda: 8:24am On Oct 11, 2016

'Godwin' crooner, Korede Bello, shared these photos of himself hanging out with Gumsu Abacha Fadil, daughter of former Military Head of State, Sani Abacha, and captioned it: '#MummyBellover'.

More photos at :
Photos: Korede Bello hangs out with Abacha's daughter, Gumsu
Re: Korede Bello Pictured Hanging Out With Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu by saintkel(m): 8:30am On Oct 11, 2016
She looks more like sugar mummy to me or is my eyes deceiving me?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Returns To Social Media, Deletes Followers On Her Twitter Account / I'm Done With Carrying This Pregnancy Weight - Rob Kardashian / Checkout Photo Of Eniola Badmus On Her Self-made Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.