Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji (42172 Views)

A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Gossipninja: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2018
Sani Abacha’s daughter Gumsu, has reacted to the fight between Stella DimokoKorkus and Linda Ikeji as she further alleged that the devil lives in
Linda .

This came after Stella DimokoKorkus called Linda Ikeji a sperm thief and a content thief, who is using other people to reply her. Stella

Reacting to that, Abacha’s daughter Gumsu wrote;

@stelladimokokorkus hmmmm…. I like it when you keep your cool….. E be like say she really vex you this time….When you have a heart of stone only God can deliver you #Istandwithstella #thedevillivesinlinda

See more

https://zenithnaija.com/abachas-daughter-gumsu-defends-stella-dimokokorkus-in-fight-with-linda-ikeji/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by PennywysCares(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2018
Daughter of our former late dictator now in slay mamas drama
Someone tell me what role she played

Dedicated my FTC to all the ATIKULATED people of Nigeria

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by KIDfurniture(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2018
Good one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2018
Gossipninja:
Sani Abacha’s daughter Gumsu, has reacted to the fight between Stella DimokoKorkus and Linda Ikeji as she further alleged that the devil lives in
Linda .

This came after Stella DimokoKorkus called Linda Ikeji a sperm thief and a content thief, who is using other people to reply her. Stella

Reacting to that, Abacha’s daughter Gumsu wrote;

See more

https://zenithnaija.com/abachas-daughter-gumsu-defends-stella-dimokokorkus-in-fight-with-linda-ikeji/

hmmm
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by psychologist(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2018
This Linda own gon is becoming to much
First exposed instablog owner face
2, publish someone brain work without due acknowledgement angry

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by sotall(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2018
Ol
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by otabuko(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2018
Haba, sperm thief kwa. What type of accusation this early morning.

11 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Pentools(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2018
Who be abach bikonu
One of the Nigerian authors of pain...

51 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by philips007(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by frankanyiks(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2018
Haunty Kemi must be right!!!!

31 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by tammie24: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2018
Popcorn ready

This is going to be a hit

Back to back

Hanty Linda, reply na

3 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by sapeleboi(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2018
omg more viewers loading.................

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Mysselff2: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2018
Linda true true resemble witch

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by celebgistz2: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2018
IRANU ABACHA grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2018
These people seem to be so jealous of Linda. Tufiakwa

20 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by YouareaBITCH(f): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2018
I don't really understand why they really feel bitter towards Linda.
That lady is doing her job,she runs a gossip blog for crying out loud.
If you feel u are getting too exposed for ur evil, then do good things only.

Note:I'm not supporting her, I'm just saying she's doing her work.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2018
Yes ooh Linda is horrible. Only celebrities would understand.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by BruncleZuma: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Tamarapetty(f): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2018
Interesting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by tegafej(m): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2018
Did I hear Abacha? In sane societies, the Abacha family will be muted and shut out of the society but here in Nigeria, corrupt leaders and their families still call shots after destroying the system

It's a shame

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by 912(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2018
hmm "the devil lives in Linda".... harsh but true. The number of innocent homes that Linda has destroyed with her fake and malicious gossips all because of money will surely hunt her. Even most of those celebs that claim to be her friends and just trying to be on her good side to avoid any evil stories from her. I agree the devil lives in her.

21 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by israelmao(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2018
Abacha's name goes with loot.

32 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by tammie24: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2018
Truely Linda is a wicked soul

She has destroyed lives, marriages to get to the top

And she has the audacity to question Stella

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Note:I'm not supporting her, I'm just says she's doing her work.
I pray you get famous one day and she writes horribly about your family. Her work doesn't mean you should damage people's lives with unconfirmed lies.. mchetwwwwww

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Sholaco: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2018
grin
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by ajebuter(f): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2018
Women......

We are our own worst foe..

So pathetic, both of them..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by djshevytee: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2018
Pentools:
Who be abach bikonu
One of the Nigerian authors of pain...

Abacha is far better than all this democracy Presidents

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by ntyce(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Note:I'm not supporting her, I'm just says she's doing her work.

Stealing a colleagues material, material that serves as means of earning...

Okay ooo

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by sammyj: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2018
She should focus her attention on how to pay for her fathers sins!!!

10 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by YouareaBITCH(f): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2018
Amakavula:
I pray you get famous one day and she writes horribly about your family. Her work doesn't mean you should damage people's lives with unconfirmed lies.. mchetwwwwww

Lol. Tnx sweet, for praying i get famous.

I will break her legs if she does. grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Regina Askia Dances To Flavour's Song / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.