Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) (28649 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Kids At A Filling Station / Patience Jonathan Takes Selfie With Her Fans / Oluwatobi Adesina, Femi Adesina's Son Who Is A Pilot At Arik Air (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by ChangeIsCostant: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2016
Former Head of state General Yakubu Gowon, was in an elated during one of his air trips to Sokoto state. The octogenarian was all smiles as he entered the cockpit to take a selfie with the pilot.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/yakubu-gowon-all-smiles-as-he-takes.html

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2016
This is what I call Age with grace

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by dainformant(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2016
good
Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by sweerychick(f): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Third to comment tongue
Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by ChangeIsCostant: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by PrettyCrystal: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2016
old man still growing strong
Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by Young03(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2016
mtvheew make I no talk sha

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by BossKratos: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2016
undecided
sweerychick:
Third to comment tongue

And so?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by Caseless: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2016
Nightmare of the ipod yoot!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by sweerychick(f): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2016
BossKratos:
undecided

And so?
mind your business kiss

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4341781_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

The DSS needs to start raiding the houses of Past Presidents too.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by hazyfm1: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2016
Nice One

Ipods Night mare

7 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by Itannooluwa(f): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2016
hmmmmm..........
Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by FunkyMetahuman: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2016
Well done gowon.
Destroyer of the flat heads grin

It pays not to be a Coward.

The last time a war hero loser was at a cockpit like this, he dressed like a woman to running with tails between his legs to Abidjan after sending over 3million flat heads to their doom.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by obailala(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2016
Capt. Mo

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by jomboliski(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2016
nice one....who says money is not good...
Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by raphieMontella: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2016
this man needs to die.... Biafra must be set free!

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by Akinwerndey: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2016
Yakubu ke'nan!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by ajbabs(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2016
This man frustrated Biafra.

11 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by Ibrahimgarba(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2016
I hate guys who inbox girls, asking for their numbers. Ladies, if you agree with me, inbox me with your numbers so we can discuss this matter in more detail!

8 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2016
Thats how PMB should be enjoying his quiet life if not for Zombies

#IStandWithSamDaddy 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2016
another photo adict

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2016
A blind guy visited his choir mistress at home and found her bathing. since he was blind, she let him in. After bathing, she came out Unclad with legs spread and shaving in front of him and tried to make a conversation by asking him, brother John, what brings you here? Is everything OK at home? He replied, yes o, very fine. I came to tell you that I have done the eye surgery and I can see very clearly now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by Jamaticulus(m): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2016
ahn ahn...fp material dey scanty oh
Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by juman(m): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2016
Nice. grin
Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by intruder15(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2016
Ibrahimgarba:
I hate guys who inbox girls, asking for their numbers. Ladies, if you agree with me, inbox me with your numbers so we can discuss this matter in more detail!

dry

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by jobnation(f): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
our able Yakubu, ranka ya dadai Daddy..
meanwhile, tired of searching for job? find your ideal job here http://www.pinggin.com

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by davodyguy: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nice

The man that used commonsense to defeat Ojuiku and Biafra grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by davodyguy: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ibrahimgarba:

Lame.

DOA
Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by zurine(f): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
NICE ONE
Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by bigsmoke2(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
The topic should be : Random pilot whom nobody knows takes selfie with ex head of state yakubu gowon
Re: Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) by ROCE: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is a GUEST APPEARANCE not a selfie, otherwise, he won't be holding the pilot on his arms.

That pilot get sense, he use specs cover him eyes.

Yakubu Gowon was president over 30 years ago, has anyone seen him on a commercial flight before Nigerians, think and think well

That is an Arik pilot, figure!

On a lighter note, passengers are not usually allowed to just check out the pilot but being a military man, e be like say baba wan confam who him go place him live on when dem dey air! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari And Wife, Aisha Arrive Abuja Airport from Mecca (Video) / Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan / Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.