Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

See Why Google Adsense Failed to Display Your Earning Today - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See Why Google Adsense Failed to Display Your Earning Today (986 Views)

Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers / 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time / Reasons Why Google Will Penalise Your Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Google Adsense Failed to Display Your Earning Today by dotun4luv(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2016
Google AdSense earning calculator seems having difficulties in displaying publishers information start early this morning, and many bloggers have been put into a condition as to what is happening with AdSense.

Well, you are not the only person encountering this issue right now, it seems to be general and no single AdSense publisher can single-handedly say what is happening precisely but we can all guess.

What Google AdSense calculator does is that it helps to calculate your AdSense activities such as pageviews if you have linked your AdSense to your Google Analytic, your AdSense impression, Ctrl, RPM, number of clicks and most importantly, AdSense earnings per visitor which is often refer to as CPC.

Meanwhile, what is happenning generally to Google AdSense earnings calculator for not displaying publishers information is what we can’t say. Over the past 4 years of being AdSense publisher, I haven’t experience this which I believed it’ll be of no harm to any blogger monetizing his or her blog with AdSense.
Google AdSense Earning Calculator not Working

There has been lot of discussion on this AdSense earning not displaying via AdSense dashboard, both on mobile and on Desktop at Google AdSense forum.

Since the problem has been shoots up right on Google AdSense forum, there will definitely be a solution in the mean time.

But the lost of AdSense publisher is that, no record of earning so far. Meaning that even if you have 10,000 AdSense click within this period, the possibility that it will be recorded for you is quiet narrow because Google AdSense earnings calculator isn’t working.

I know most of us are used to heartbreak from Google but this isn’t going to bring any heartbreak. Google bot will get back to work again and your AdSens earnings calculator will start recording your earning as soon as they get things back to normal.

Meanwhile, for Google AdSense earnings calculator not working, it may be as a result of maintenance from Google’s earning end. Since the earning calculator for AdSense is mainly to help calculate your AdSense earning, impression, pageview, RPM and lot more, then Google will definitely gets back to its fit and restore what is smelling before today runs to an end.

Did you encounter the same problem with your AdSense calculator? Please share your fear and expectation on this thread.

http://www.thegeekiepedia.com/see-happened-google-adsense-earnings-calculator/
Re: See Why Google Adsense Failed to Display Your Earning Today by mymadam(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2016
The AdSense Earnings Calculator problem was first noticed on my main website around 2100hrs GMT last night (Oct 10, 2016). Between that time and 2300hrs GMT, there was a negligible change. I suspected that something was wrong. At 0900 GMT this morning (Oct 11, 2016), I checked again and found that today's 'cash' has remained on USD0.00. I now knew that something was definitely wrong! I dashed to my Search Console to see if there was a Manual Action on the website but there was none. Let's keep our fingers crossed and move on until Google does the needful. No cause for alarm... YET!
Re: See Why Google Adsense Failed to Display Your Earning Today by dotun4luv(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2016
mymadam:
The AdSense Earnings Calculator problem was first noticed on my main website around 2100hrs GMT last night (Oct 10, 2016). Between that time and 2300hrs GMT, there was a negligible change. I suspected that something was wrong. At 0900 GMT this morning (Oct 11, 2016), I checked again and found that today's 'cash' has remained on USD0.00. I now knew that something was definitely wrong! I dashed to my Search Console to see if there was a Manual Action on the website but there was none. Let's keep our fingers crossed and move on until Google does the needful. No cause for alarm... YET!
This is defnitely beyond publishers comprehension
Re: See Why Google Adsense Failed to Display Your Earning Today by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2016
Fingers crossed. only Google knws wat is happening.
Re: See Why Google Adsense Failed to Display Your Earning Today by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2016
It has been fixed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Writer Needed For A Nigerian Blog (monthly Salary Contract) / UK & US Adsense For Sale / For Sure Predictions Visit Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.