Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan (24180 Views)

Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden / John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk / Tinubu Chose Osinbajo For Buhari, Was Not Interested In VP: Ibrahim To Paden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by gisco200(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Like seriously dis man has point out so many evidence's ooo, toh we still dey watch
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Sibrah: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
And Jonathan also posses some evidence to put Buhari and all his predecessors including OBJ in prison..

All the formal presidents has evidence to put each other in prison..
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Miles300: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
What's with this news of corruption everyday wen people are dyin of hunger , all of this is to divert attention and make d president looks like his working in the fight against corruption why we turn a blind eye to the economy , what is the essence of arresting judges if u av evidence against why not take dem to court immediately for prosecution ... Abeg make we hear word with all this corruption talk ... If u av evidence against jona take him to court to defend himself

1 Like

Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Miles300: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
akmath:
Enough of this John Paden crap please. I supported Buhari whole heartedly and I am still very much in support of his government, but Baba I beg you in Allah's name forget all this plenty talk and witch hunting as some Nairalanders will call it and give us the "POSITIVE CHANGE' we all asked for. No forget say 2019 go soon come o.
u talk well , u are a true supporter , Lol
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by fm7070: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
And Jonathan also posses some evidence to put Buhari and all his predecessors including OBJ in prison..

That is the truth.
Let them try anything funny with him, then we see more can of worms being opened. Remember when he said he will expose past leaders?
You recalled that when Dasuki began to sing about those he gave money, they are accelerating his court hearing
The moment Dasuki made mention of 9m he gave to Tinubu and $300,000 & 2Jeeps given to Buhari, high ranked knows they will be exposed
the case no get head since then.
All have sinned and come short in one way or the other. Scrutinizing Buhari's government after he left office may beat our imagination, same thing goes for Lagos State government.
Let them just give us good life, that is all we want.

1 Like

Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Justiceleague1: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
erinalex:
when this same paden,told nigerians that "it was PMB that intentionally picked Osinbajo as VP and not Tinubu's connection",all u S/S & S/E were busy hailing him,u believe paden story then; now his story affect ur "hero", u'r all singing different songs. Show me the illogical tribes and I'll show u S/S & S/E.

so in that ur ogogoro afonja mind,paden abi na pandoyam said ur doghari personally chose the 'commissioner' and 'we' were shouting! Do i look like an ogogoro soaked afonja (that hails even when the dullarpo messes) to you? Do i look like those dirty and oozing afonja and mallam creeps who dobale and say beni sir and rankadede to any bulshit that comes outta their 'baba o' or alh? undecided u better park u danfo well elsewhere..

Se/ss are illogical tribe but ur gud and big4nothing useless tribe is dead without them..
Paden has made his millions outta buhari and has also succeeded in fooling buhari and all his mumu followers cos thats what they love to hear..! grin
Only zoogerian and mumurians will buy or read that dogharious novel whose pages is best for use after defeacating....i mean say u fit only use am after u brókótò finish like u do openly for oshogbo..

1 Like

Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by CioAngels(f): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Who is a saint amongst our former leaders? None. For buhari to hunt jonathan through paden who does not have buhari's past doing is painting his biography. He has evidence to jail jonathan, fine, also jonathan had or have serious evidence to jail buhari but choose to look the other way. 28 boxes, PTDF files and others are not closed.

1 Like

Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by chysam: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=SamJed post=50103768]Me ayav been wondring seens o...in the whole nigeria is there no body qualified to be buharis biographer why must it be a white man[/quote

Because he is holy!!!
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by electnoffenders: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Tired of this government? Vote out elected officials @ www.electionoffenders.ng
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by brojoshua: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
All those who love justice in Nigeria are waiting for the prosecution of the looters, thieves and criminals who looted Nigeria's common wealth dry even those before Jonathan, and punishment of those that are convicted among them, with imprisonment, confiscation, fines and so on.
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mr Pale, please go and tell your buhari that we dare him to touch GEJ.

Please, we are waiting

1 Like

Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mr Paden, please go and tell your buhari that we dare him to touch GEJ.

Please, we are waiting
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Eguaikide(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Who is Mr. John Paden??

An attention seeker and buhari's stooge!

Rubbish!!!!

1 Like

Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by CriticalThought: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Let him go ahead and send GEJ to jail, abi is it by mouth? If he eventually manages to succeed then all previous presidents should be on the same cell block
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by basadenet: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Let him show Nigerians and I can assure you that Pmb too will go with it, because other people has a lot about him. It is an empty threat.
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by july66: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/paden-buhari-incriminating-evidence-jail-jonathan

If he has the evidence to jail him & does not do so, then what right do they have to jail others?
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by bejeria101(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
And you think pple dnt knw of your dullards antics? Guy get a life biko! Your dullard signd a budget with no implementation,began to dig for groundnutoil in the north,who is the fool here? Go and sell your useless book make we hear word.
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Ribaman(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
Please jail GEJ, if he is tried and found guilty. But do not forget that Nigeria's woes predate GEJ. So make sure you build a spacious and big prison to jail his predecessors as well.
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by ibidapko(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

[size=14pt]Gbam!
Gbamer!!
Gbamest!!!
[/size]
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Kobicove(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
What ten is he waiting for?
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by opribo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
They will come here and be causing trouble they wont go to their country and fix the mess there. Mr Pardon is no a lawyer I dont kbnow what authority or jurisdiction he has top write such unsubstantiated claims, something he dare not try in his country.
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Elbowroom: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Jengem:
Buhari cannot jail Jonathan. Dem born am well

Amaechi and fashola eat from the same plate with Buhari

But you said buhari cannot jail iPod leader Nnamdi kanu

What happened afterwards?
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Inova(m): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
bennyann:
I hate this with a passion. If you don't want to jail him, why jailing him then on the pages of newspapers. All you do is to destroy a good name knowing well a good name is better than riches.

Please PMB, this is the time for you to show you are a corruption fighter. I'm sure GEJ prefers to be jailed to the daily murder of his name.

I respect you PMB because you're the President of my country. But be fair in all you do. Don't be an hypocrite. If you won't jail him then why tarnishing his image. I'm so angry with this behavior of yours that I challenge you to jail him with enough evidence for the world to see.

I'm sure someone like you would jail anyone given the slightest opportunity except there is something else stopping you.

So spill the beans already. Who or what is stopping you? If you don't give up on this bias, jealous and selfish attitude of yours, then I'll begin to feel for you and anyone bearing your name. Because you'll definitely sow what you reap especially if your heart and hands are not clean.
What evidence do you need again. Where do you think the recession is coming from?
Besides if Buhari jails GEJ will you not be part of the people that would be shouting witch-hunting up and down
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
PLS WHO IS THIS JOE PADEN?
WHAT FOOD DOES HE WANT US TO GIVE BUHARI BEFORE HE NAILS THE CONFIN!!
NONSENSE RUBBISH
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Jengem: 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
Elbowroom:

But you said buhari cannot jail iPod leader Nnamdi kanu

What happened afterwards?

U r a dunce if u cannot show me where i said that.

Olodo
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by imoh070: 6:16am On Oct 12, 2016
HolyPaul:
Lyk Seriously This Media Accusation And Blame Game Is Getting Old... I Thought They Say Their Is No Respect In D Corruption War, if Buhari Has Any Evidence He Shoul Arrest,and Prosecute Him And Stop Feeding Us All This Rubbish... Mtcheew

That's why there's always impunity,polities has rules..nice one
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 12, 2016
He is mad he should put himself, babangida, Abubakar and all Abacha's family in jail first

What kind of nonsense is that put GEJ in jail?
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Blue3k(m): 6:35am On Oct 12, 2016
Someone wake me when Buhari's prosecution get a conviction.
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by Elbowroom: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
Jengem:

U r a dunce if u cannot show me where i said that.

Olodo

You be akuya if all you do is cry online.. .
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:32am On Oct 14, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

You can't spell "Former"...

Don't you think this topic is bigger than your tiny bigoted mind can comprehend?
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:34am On Oct 14, 2016
biggie73:
President Braggadocious Buhari ! I think Saraki and Ike are already in jail with all the incriminating evidence.
Saraki might not go to jail for now, but if you had any sense you'd be able to tell that he already sold out his Deputy.
Re: Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan by AfroBlue(m): 3:00am On Oct 14, 2016
i'm starting to think this John Paden fellow is a tool of western intelligence and their military industrial companies.
they would love to see anoda civil war with blacks killing off blacks by funding and supplying both sides of a potential conflict.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls / "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu / Amachree: Gumi Met Bandits Near A Military Post - Ex-DSS Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.