Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) (23163 Views)

Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items (2) (3) (4)

Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by Maximus85(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
When the help you have rendered is made public, it becomes sooooo useless. You have taken the glory by letting the world know what you have done. So, don't expect any other blessing from God.
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by Originalsly: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmm.... as a celebrity shouldn't she be spending this kind money on a handbag?.. and posting it online to let us see and know how much it cost? Co grass to her... feet still on the ground.
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by binaflexia: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Empress! I'm impress!
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by zudozz: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
WHAT I LIKE IS THAT SHE IS REAL AND VERY SINCERE ABOUT IT. God Bless u Beautiful African Queen with better backyard..Lol
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by doublefreez(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
I LIKE HER ALREADY. COME LETS GET MARRIED AND TOGETHER WE COULD FEED THE COUNTRY'S POOR. cry
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by Missyetty(f): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Way to go woman

May God bless you as you put a smile on their face

More blessings
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by abike12(f): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nice one. Wish her God's blessings. She looks better with the weaving than the wig but I guess it's her choice
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by musicwriter(m): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nature will smile back at her.

This's far better than her peers buzy posting pictures of their latest cars and shoes on facebook and instagram.
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by stpat1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
This is what Celebs should be doing cool

Kudos Njamah

Yes jare, not like some mofos that takr pleasure in displaying fake #30,000,000 wrist watch on their colour riot attire.
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by Charly68: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is the joy of living..giving & impacting other people's life . May you be fulfilled in life my sister. You have a diamond heart ,putting smiles to rejected children's faces. Higher life unto you in Jesus name
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by braine(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
I love this! Even if its a publicity stunt, I love it.
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by faitheverest(f): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
Babe making her money beyond the shores of this country.... Great idea!
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by Emade(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
youngberry001:
Where she dey get money from...? angry ..

she is getting it from your account
appreciation matter alot
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by Mzjacy(f): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
sassiemyk:

Hmmmm. Always appreciate the good things people do. she gave the kids her own sweat not political loots. so appreciate and commend her for her good works that you hv not been able to do yet, though I trust u will do better than her when u grow up.
lololololololo, this one na polite insult.
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
chimere66:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLZTEkzDqn9/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLZLgmZjryy/

The CEO, House of Empress Njamah Foundation, Empress Njamah, did not allow the ongoing Economic recession to stand in her way of her charity work as she again on Oct 1, 2016 put smiles on the faces of thousand of children.
Empress Njamah, in her annual event gathered children from different orphanage homes under the umbrella of House of Empress Njamah foundation ( which is over 10 years old now)in the capital city where they were treated with various gift items.

Addressing newsmen in Abuja, the delectable screen diva and CEO of the Foundation, said that she finds joy only in giving out to the needy.

While calling on the well place in the society to emulate the act of charity and giving so as to make the society a better place, Njamah added that what she started about ten years ago has come to stay.

The children who could not hide their joy said, they will always remember Njamah in their prayers and that she is also God's sent

They were all over on the dancing floor with Njamah who they usually referred to as "Mummy Empress" with happiness all over their faces.

The annual event which is usually graced by celebrities had all under one roof to support their own in the nation's capital with the high point of the event which includes Music/comedy Performance, Dance, Games , scholarship, buffet and lots of gifts.

Watch the videos of the celebration on the links above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/nollywood-actress-hosts-orphans-to.html?m=1
God bless her.....All our so called celebrity should be giving to the needy instead of wasting money on Bling bling
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by Eshence: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nice one anty at least she is bera dan mercy aigbe,oge okoye and ebube dat always show off dere designers bags,shoes and clothes on instagram....... I noticed in d pics she is wearing a wig nice job
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by NanciaKay(f): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I'm not impressed

Did you mean to say You are not surprised? Cuz if you aren't impressed, Bros abeg do your own! undecided
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by eshic(f): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
lovely babe,I wish you the best of husband with lovely children and unlimited blessing.the smile you put on these kids faces will continue to bring you unmerited favour,overflow blessings and success in your marriage,career and the rest.God bless Empress Njama,God bless all who assisted her one way or the other to achieve this
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by eshic(f): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Eshence:
Nice one anty at least she is bera dan mercy aigbe,oge okoye and ebube dat always show off dere designers bags,shoes and clothes on instagram....... I noticed in d pics she is wearing a wig nice job
Eshence:
Eshence:

my dear,it's wrong to compare her generosity to other colleagues,you're not God,you may not know how much kindness those ones you mentioned have shown to less privileged without making it public.please don't judge.
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by hssl(m): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is good
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
NanciaKay:

Did you mean to say You are not surprised? Cuz if you aren't impressed, Bros abeg do your own! undecided

U dey use style toast me bah
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by pizzylee(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
she has a good heart,she cud av use recession as an excuse .....naija needs more pple like dz
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by SucreB: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
love you sis....
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by SucreB: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
love you sis......
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by chima24life(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
do you want to call buhari DSS to probe her
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by justlaw(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
How can you be impressed? Assuming it's e-money displaying his wealth, you would be stupidly be impressed.

What have you done with the little you have for the less privileged within your community?? Here, we have someone given the little she has, back to the society and you come here and type "I'm not impressed". You must be suffering from "High Fever".

patriotic9jaboy:
I'm not impressed
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by mickool(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
This babe too fine. God bless u pretty face.
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by IntroVAT: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
I am Empressed kiss
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by seenter84: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
nice one babe.
I Luv u
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by peterunla: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Now I can understand y she hangs out with TIMAYA recently
Re: Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) by queenDD(f): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Beautiful.. The Blessings of God will never be far from you for remembering the orphans.

Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby / Toyin Aimakhu Rocks Denrele's Boots / Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged