Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match (59334 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Pitch Invader Fans After 55th Career Hat-trick(Phot / Ahmed Musa Mobbed By Fans At Mosque In Abuja (Photos) / Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2016
Super Eagles captain Mikel Obi was mobbed by Zambian girls after Nigeria defeated the Chipolopolo 2 – 1 in Ndola.

It took the intervention of the security men to rescue the handsome Chelsea player from the hands of beautiful ladies who were hell bent on getting his autographs.

Vanguard reports that after the World Cup qualifier at the Levy Mwanawasa Stadium, the ladies waited for the Nigerian captain as he made his way to the post match conference.
The former Lyn Oslo midfielder obliged some, but they screamed and shouted for more.
The police had hectic time separating them.

Moments after the conference, the girls defied the police and swarmed on the Nigerian captain, some crying.

Interestingly, the police who were meant to protect Mikel also added to the problem as they too held him back to snap pictures with him.

A Nigerian official had to explain to the police that the Eagles’ delegation were leaving straight to the Ndola Airport which closes by 5pm.
And As he leaves, the shout of his name took over the air.

However, the 29-year-old has stated that the victory over Zambia on Sunday, October 9, is the beginning of great things to come for the team. Mikel added that a united and focused Super Eagles, and a supportive Nigeria Football Federation, will guarantee the three –time African champions a place at the 2018 FIFA World Cup finals.

https://www.naij.com/1003125-read-beautiful-zambian-babes-mikel-super-eagles-win.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by dikeigbo2(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2016
Fine boy with lots of prospects.....live your life to the fullest dear√√√√

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by CplusJason: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Zambia girls and their big forehead. grin

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Obi dede leave those gals ooo.. Nah winch Dem be o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
CplusJason:
Zambia girls and their big forehead. grin

Lol.
there are really very pretty ones among dem
and dem dey get big bakassi cheesy
Like 2 i hav on my facebk.
Anytime ipost pic or update na 2of them dey first jump in.
And i noticed dat zambiam gals love 9aija guys so much.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by kingphilip(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
No pix whatsoever?? Haba now

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by khalidjnr(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Nairadays: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Zambian men will not like it oooo, after loosing match, the ladies are adding pepper to injury. grin

71 Likes

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by etebefia: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Pictures pictures, we need dem pictures

1 Like

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
I dont know why i just love this guy...
Abeg mikolo, come marry my sister na...

Drabeey was Here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Lionbite(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Fine boy with lots of prospects.....live your life to the fullest dear√√√√
prospects at the age of 29, Are u kiddin me?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by tommykiwi(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
My broda make you try leave Chelsea before they kill your career.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
I would only see this as something if they say Spanish Girls,American girls,British girls,Dubai girls mob Mikel Obi,but Zambian girls? mtcheeww. low class cheap ugly girls.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by clefstone(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mikel d benchman in Chief of the premier league

1 Like

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
#IStandWithChelseaFc

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by skoriba: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Make him Russia baby mama catch unna.... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Hdz4luv: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Abeg try to attend guys grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Iheanacho dey dia una no rush am.

Iwobi dey dia una no rush am.

Ikeme dey dia una no rush am.

Una Chelsea extra tyre wey don get twins una dey rush.

May God give these gehs sense

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
tommykiwi:
My broda make you try leave Chelsea before they kill your career.
His club career is finished.I am sure that he is still with chelsea because of the club's name tag and wages.He cant get any better club in his career againu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
EastGold:

na Chelsea extra tyre wey don get twins una dey rush.

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Venzal: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
I would only see this as something if they say Spanish Girls,American girls,British girls,Dubai girls mob Mikel Obi,but Zambian girls? mtcheeww. low class cheap ugly girls.
This is one of the major reasons other African countries hate Nigerians -- they say we are too 'loud' and brag a lot. Quite painfully, they're right.

What do you mean ''low class cheap ugly girls?''. Sorry to burst your bubbles, Zambia is littered with NATURALLY beautiful and endowed ladies. Most of the girls you called from the 'touche' countries you outlined won't hold a candle to them in terms of natural beauty and endowment; so what's the fuss?

Let's try to stop despising others and actually show some respect. #NoHardFeelings

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Branzy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
EastGold:

receive sense

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Dante68(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
where are the pictures of mikel being mopped naw, our media self....

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Branzy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
EastGold:

too much weed

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
This Zambian people sef grin
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by kamatofeelz(m): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
leave our captain 4 him oyibo abeg!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by johnstar(m): 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Kk
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Ghostscript(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hard luck sir
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by chyima(f): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Baroba(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lionbite:

prospects at the age of 29, Are u kiddin me?

Yeah, as if Mikel is your ordinary 29yr old.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
Venzal:
This is one of the major reasons other African countries hate Nigerians -- they say we are too 'loud' and brag a lot. Quite painfully, they're right.

What do you mean ''low class cheap ugly girls?''. Sorry to burst your bubbles, Zambia is littered with NATURALLY beautiful and endowed ladies. Most of the girls you called from the 'touche' countries you outlined won't hold a candle to them in terms of natural beauty and endowment; so what's the fuss?

Let's try to stop despising others and actually show some respect. #NoHardFeelings
dey there dey deceive yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) / Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde / Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.