Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match (59335 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Pitch Invader Fans After 55th Career Hat-trick(Phot / Ahmed Musa Mobbed By Fans At Mosque In Abuja (Photos) / Scout Mocks Nigerians As Zambian Girls Show Support For Their Local Clubs.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by rhymesnoni(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
clefstone:
Mikel d benchman in Chief of the premier league
mumu if e easy go chop bench 4 chealsea na.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by dacovajnr: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ok bro..
Yea bro i wonder why dey love us that much o
Infact not just zambians o
most african countries.
they dnt wana hear u from naija o.. u dn activate their mumu button be dat.
Na true Southern African girls to be precise...dem fit do anything to be with a Naija guy..dats why dem naija girls sef no dey freak me...even the ugliest set of Naija girls sef don dey form undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lol. there are really very pretty ones among dem and dem dey get big bakassi cheesy Like 2 i hav on my facebk. Anytime ipost pic or update na 2of them dey first jump in. And i noticed dat zambiam gals love 9aija guys so much.

pls guy,give me their Facebook acct naaaa...there is luv in sharing ooo bros
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Kog45(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
NeKlaus:
His club career is finished.I am sure that he is still with chelsea because of the club's name tag and wages.He cant get any better club in his career againu
Are u God for saying he can't get better club and if d guy is your brother can u make this silly and senseless comment.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Kog45(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Baroba:

Yeah, as if Mikel is your ordinary 29yr old.. cool
But Olishe and KANU are just 40 then how old is Mikel
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by stubbornman(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
I would only see this as something if they say Spanish Girls,American girls,British girls,Dubai girls mob Mikel Obi,but Zambian girls? mtcheeww. low class cheap ugly girls.
FOOOL

1 Like

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by youngjagaban(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
mikel 4 d girls

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by perragy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
clefstone:
Mikel d benchman in Chief of the premier league

Is that what we are discussing here? Hater you are. We need him more in cfc, do go hug transformer
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Icon79(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
This thread is USELESS without pics angry
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by okazuu(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Zambia girls don't joke with Nigeria guyz at all that why am marrying from dia,very soon will be going dia to marry my long time girlfriend.

proud Zambian in law
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by oblak00(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lol. there are really very pretty ones among dem and dem dey get big bakassi cheesy Like 2 i hav on my facebk. Anytime ipost pic or update na 2of them dey first jump in. And i noticed dat zambiam gals love 9aija guys so much.
Whats your Facebook name, let me add you up..
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
dacovajnr:
Na true Southern African girls to be precise...dem fit do anything to be with a Naija guy..dats why dem naija girls sef no dey freak me...even the ugliest set of Naija girls sef don dey form undecided

Gbam!... me av said already said m gonna marry frm other african countries!.
They respect u more!
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lol... ok ill get see if i can get u one from her frndz. Ill chat with her. wink

I dey serious oooo,guy
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
Randy91:

I dey serious oooo,guy

Ok go back read my quote on u again.. u can easily get one urself.
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Kobicove(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
Pics pls or... undecided
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by donvicky2007: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lionbite:

prospects at the age of 29, Are u kiddin me?

How old is buffoon and Francisco Totti then you will know we aren't kidding.
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by Ibro2005: 5:58am On Oct 12, 2016
[I hope they are not men decieving u in fcbk]

Lol.
there are really very pretty ones among dem
and dem dey get big bakassi cheesy
Like 2 i hav on my facebk.
Anytime ipost pic or update na 2of them dey first jump in.
And i noticed dat zambiam gals love 9aija guys so much.
[/Hope they r not some men decieving u]
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by MrMacinterchi1: 6:50am On Oct 12, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
dey there dey deceive yourself
hmmm, I wonder who is deceiving who here.
Re: Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Super Eagles captain Mikel Obi was mobbed by Zambian girls after Nigeria defeated the Chipolopolo 2 – 1 in Ndola.

It took the intervention of the security men to rescue the handsome Chelsea player from the hands of beautiful ladies who were hell bent on getting his autographs.

Vanguard reports that after the World Cup qualifier at the Levy Mwanawasa Stadium, the ladies waited for the Nigerian captain as he made his way to the post match conference.
The former Lyn Oslo midfielder obliged some, but they screamed and shouted for more.
The police had hectic time separating them.

Moments after the conference, the girls defied the police and swarmed on the Nigerian captain, some crying.

Interestingly, the police who were meant to protect Mikel also added to the problem as they too held him back to snap pictures with him.

A Nigerian official had to explain to the police that the Eagles’ delegation were leaving straight to the Ndola Airport which closes by 5pm.
And As he leaves, the shout of his name took over the air.

However, the 29-year-old has stated that the victory over Zambia on Sunday, October 9, is the beginning of great things to come for the team. Mikel added that a united and focused Super Eagles, and a supportive Nigeria Football Federation, will guarantee the three –time African champions a place at the 2018 FIFA World Cup finals.

https://www.naij.com/1003125-read-beautiful-zambian-babes-mikel-super-eagles-win.html
They should not waste their time. He is not into black women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos) / Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde / Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.