Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Trump To Clinton: "I Will Jail You If I Become President" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump To Clinton: "I Will Jail You If I Become President" (495 Views)

Trump To Clinton 'Run Again In 2020', She Replied 'Don't Tempt Me, Do Your Job' / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump To Clinton: "I Will Jail You If I Become President" by lajoshua: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2016
In the first half other presidential debate, if you can even call those advertisements debates, GOP nominee Donald Trump declared that, if elected, he will have a special prosecutor look into Hillary Clinton’s email scandal because there are “so many lies, so much deception.”

“I didn’t think I was going to say this, but I’m going to say it, and I hate to say it, but if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation, because there has never been so many lies, so much deception,” Trump said to his opponent’s face. “There has never been anything like it. We’re going to have a special prosecutor.”Clinton had called on Trump to apologize for previous statements“He owes the president an apology, he owes the country an apology, and I want him to take responsibility for his actions and his words,” Clinton said.

However, Trump turned the tables on Clinton and said that she should apologize for questioning Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah’s eligibility to be president in 2008. It’s interesting seeing that Trump questioned it too and never got an actual piece of paper that actually shows Obama is eligible to be president. I wonder if Trump would consider appointing a special prosecutor to take Sheriff Joe Arpaio‘s evidence and look into the usurper-in-chief. That has far more ramifications than what Hillary has done, but she needs to be accountable too.

He also went after her email scandal.

“But when you talk about apology, I think the one you should really be apologizing for and the thing that you should be apologizing for are the 33,000 emails that you deleted and you acid washed, and then the two boxes of emails and other things last week that were taken from an office and are now missing,” Trump said.

Mr. Trump said he heard from people across the country who were angry when Clinton’s emails were destroyed after being subpoenaed.

“So we’re going to get a special prosecutor and we’re going to look into it, because you know what?” Trump asked. “People have been destroyed, their lives have been destroyed for doing one-fifth of what you have done. It’s a disgrace, and honestly, you should be ashamed of yourself.”

Indeed, some justice does need to be rendered against Mrs. Clinton. However, I’ve heard this kind of thing before. I’m really not expecting anything out of it. While it makes for great rhetoric in the WWE DC politics, the fact of the matter is that Mr. Trump has known Mrs. Clinton for a long time. Is he just now starting to understand what a wicked woman she is or has he known it all along and is just pandering to voters? This is the same man that supported the Clintons… before he was against them. In my opinion, everyone supporting Hillary is against America, but those supporting Mr. Trump have been hoodwinked.

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/donald-trump-im-going-instruct-attorney-general-look-hillary-clintons-situation/

Re: Trump To Clinton: "I Will Jail You If I Become President" by ejilife: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2016
The woman deserves to be in prison. She is a humbug.
Re: Trump To Clinton: "I Will Jail You If I Become President" by drss(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2016
trump my man grin d best presidential material in america.
Re: Trump To Clinton: "I Will Jail You If I Become President" by lajoshua: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
drss:
trump my man grin d best presidential material in america.
grin grin...cc:lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - Voting Machines Errors Switching Republican Vote To Democrats / Russia Says It's Working On A Drone That Can Imitate Any Sub / After Conceding Defeat, Gambian President Makes U-turn,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.