Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Trump To Clinton 'Run Again In 2020', She Replied 'Don't Tempt Me, Do Your Job' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump To Clinton 'Run Again In 2020', She Replied 'Don't Tempt Me, Do Your Job' (912 Views)

Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview / Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump To Clinton 'Run Again In 2020', She Replied 'Don't Tempt Me, Do Your Job' by MckenzieSkyBlog: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Responding to President Trump’s sarcastic suggestion that Hillary Clinton should run for president again in 2020, Clinton tweeted back: "Don’t tempt me. Do your job.”...Source => Click Here To See Full Gist

1 Share

Re: Trump To Clinton 'Run Again In 2020', She Replied 'Don't Tempt Me, Do Your Job' by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
America will be so divided if Clinton decide to contest again...cos Americans are having double mind on Trump administration.
Re: Trump To Clinton 'Run Again In 2020', She Replied 'Don't Tempt Me, Do Your Job' by MckenzieSkyBlog: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
America will be so divided if Clinton decide to contest again...cos Americans are having double mind on Trump administration.
True...Majority of the Americans want him impeached

1 Like

Re: Trump To Clinton 'Run Again In 2020', She Replied 'Don't Tempt Me, Do Your Job' by LOMBARDY(m): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
No b small wahala o grin grin grin
Na quarell??grin
Re: Trump To Clinton 'Run Again In 2020', She Replied 'Don't Tempt Me, Do Your Job' by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lol...Trump will win if Clinton run again, he even has the upper hand against people like Biden and Sanders at the moment.
Forget those CNN wahala, he has his core supporters who doesn't see anything wrong with his actions.

Hilary is smart, it would have been a home and away win for Trump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump To Clinton 'Run Again In 2020', She Replied 'Don't Tempt Me, Do Your Job' by richmind2019(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
Gosh it's so pathetic how my fellow Nigerians are more concerned about the electoral problem of America while our government down are milking us to the last drop..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trump To Clinton 'Run Again In 2020', She Replied 'Don't Tempt Me, Do Your Job' by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
MckenzieSkyBlog:

True...Majority of the Americans want him impeached
Which majority? Don't let the media deceive you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Clinton 'Run Again In 2020', She Replied 'Don't Tempt Me, Do Your Job' by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
kingkakaone:
Lol...Trump will win if Clinton run again, he even has the upper hand against people like Biden and Sanders at the moment.
Forget those CNN wahala, he has his core supporters who doesn't see anything wrong with his actions.

Hilary is smart, it would have been a home and away win for Trump.
You're enlightened. Nice comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Clinton 'Run Again In 2020', She Replied 'Don't Tempt Me, Do Your Job' by Blackfriday: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
Epithelial:
You're enlightened. Nice comment.
Lol.....America is not nigeria bro......though i really don't see Trump losing but why do you think the Dems have control of house of representative?

Many Red states where flipped during the mid term election (core red states).... Berto almost caused the biggest shake down in Texas, i know Trump still have his core supporters but don't forget he was beaten heavily with the popular vote and over confidence is what i think killed Hillary and she really didn't concentrate much on the white college voters, which she lost.

Let's just keep quit and watch as things unfold from our shit hole country.

Believe me Trump should pray Biden wins the DNC primaries than Warren taking that Ticket cos you might eventually see the first female american president if she does.

(1) (Reply)

Democrats scramble to APOLOGIZE after comparing Bible-holding Trump to Hitler / No More Transgender In USA- Donald Trump Ends Law Encouraging Transgender / How Haiti Journalist's Camera Caught The President's Killers In Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.