Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Badagry Residents,turn Up Here - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Badagry Residents,turn Up Here (1428 Views)

Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) / Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) / Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by meekohli: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
hi guys,whasup how u guys doing,would be parking to our house in badagry next month,and am really antispating how life is over there,guys pls help give ur views on life in badagry,am also gonna be having my own dog,ur advise too would b needed in that aspect....Thanks
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by ogunjyde2004(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
badagry is a cool place to stay and am very sure u will love it
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by Drajah(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
It's a cool place quiet and peaceful..... But then some "small small local thiefs" still dey area sha, but na small thing based on say na dogs go scare them.... But still badagry is a nice place.....personally I think badagry has some of the finest beaches(water/sea) grin in Africa and possibly in the world.....i have been living here since year 2000 and I love the place.....not too developed though but we are get there.....when u come sha u go see the place.....if you need any Info still hala #safe! grin grin grin
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by meekohli: 12:37am On Oct 12, 2016
Thanks bosses for your comments,i myself cant wait to be there,but bros what kind of business moves there,cos my parents v been scratching their heads on the idea of the kind of business they can embark on....??
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by meekohli: 12:40am On Oct 12, 2016
Drajah:
It's a cool place quiet and peaceful..... But then some "small small local thiefs" still dey area sha, but na small thing based on say na dogs go scare them.... But still badagry is a nice place.....personally I think badagry has some of the finest beaches(water/sea) grin in Africa and possibly in the world.....i have been living here since year 2000 and I love the place.....not too developed though but we are get there.....when u come sha u go see the place.....if you need any Info still hala #safe! grin grin grin
.......boss mi,are u a breeder?
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by Drajah(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2016
meekohli:
.......boss mi,are u a breeder?

Not really but I get dogs sha......you know na they also have to assist for their own upkeep grin grin grin
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by meekohli: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2016
Drajah:

Not really but I get dogs sha......you know na they also have to assist for their own upkeep grin grin grin
..lols boss u got that spot on,if u are expecting puppies around nov/dec then i am gonna patronize u o...... grin
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by Drajah(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2016
meekohli:
..lols boss u got that spot on,if u are expecting puppies around nov/dec then i am gonna patronize u o...... grin

Actually I would be expecting some puppies around that time hopefully ..... My boerboel just came back from honeymoon grin grin....and my Caucasian Shepard might as well be leaving for hers too grin grin grin....those dogs and enjoyment grin
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by meekohli: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Drajah:

Actually I would be expecting some puppies around that time hopefully ..... My boerboel just came back from honeymoon grin grin....and my Caucasian Shepard might as well be leaving for hers too grin grin grin....those dogs and enjoyment grin
...lools ,boss u should be a marketer,u v got that convincing tool for our costumers...lol.how about business ideas in badagry,any idea from u?
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
I have stayed in badagry and I currently stay in surulere but still have a house in badagry. Men, I don Taya for Lagos noise. Parking space na problem, expensive transportation, food stuff nd all the party noise.
Badagry is a cool place. Cheap stuff. The only problem is when you've stuff to do inside lag, you've to wake up early to beat traffic nd come bk early. Then for business, event Centre Sha, that's what I know
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by Drajah(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
meekohli:
...lools ,boss u should be a marketer,u v got that convincing tool for our costumers...lol.how about business ideas in badagry,any idea from u?

grin grin OK I go try am..... grin Boss I go PM you sha make we talk well.....badagry still young for development sha #myopinion so I believe when u move to badagry you should be able to know what badagry needs/wants wey fit put pepe for ur own pokect sha.....i go PM you
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by Drajah(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
tycoon2:
I have stayed in badagry and I currently stay in surulere but still have a house in badagry. Men, I don Taya for Lagos noise. Parking space na problem, expensive transportation, food stuff nd all the party noise.
Badagry is a cool place. Cheap stuff. The only problem is when you've stuff to do inside lag, you've to wake up early to beat traffic nd come bk early. Then for business, event Centre Sha, that's what I know

True talk bro
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by meekohli: 1:04am On Oct 20, 2016
tycoon2:
Thanks for ur contribution boss.
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by blackfase(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
What side of Badagry are you headed? Badagry is quite wide with different precincts....
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by meekohli: 2:03am On Oct 26, 2016
blackfase:
What side of Badagry are you headed? Badagry is quite wide with different precincts....
aradagun,mowo road precisely
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by blackfase(m): 2:11am On Oct 26, 2016
Ok, i'll say congrats first, cos you are in the zone that enjoys appreciable electricity, relatively far better than main Badagry area where i as a person reside.

meekohli:

aradagun,mowo road precisely
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 26, 2016
tycoon2:
Hello bro. I want to buy land around badagry, preferably close to the beach. I'm not knowledgeable about Lagos at all. How do you think I can go about this? And how much do you think I'll have to spend to get the land? Currently thinking about 2-3 plots.

blackfase:
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by blackfase(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2016
I personally ain't into the property business, more into fitness and sports but my lawyer friend, this is right up his wheelhouse. Will inquire about this from him and your preferred spot from people i also kno are from that axis. Otherwise plot of land here could range between say 700k upwards depending on location...

gustalnov:

Hello bro. I want to buy land around badagry, preferably close to the beach. I'm not knowledgeable about Lagos at all. How do you think I can go about this? And how much do you think I'll have to spend to get the land? Currently thinking about 2-3 plots.

Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by meekohli: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2016
blackfase:

Ok, i'll say congrats first, cos you are in the zone that enjoys appreciable electricity, relatively far better than main Badagry area where i as a person reside.

wow
super happy to hear that ,that is a big plus one .....how about security in the area ,any idea??
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by blackfase(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
In general terms, Badagry area is still largely conservative, their tradition and culture still practiced, like the traditional worshippers and so on. So by effect, they still engage in local vigilanteism to large extents using their traditional cults and masquerades even for this purpose, except for the usual burglars and neighborhood misfits trying to burgle shops and houses, nothing on a violent and massive scale. Last time those 1million boys tried invading Badagry, they had a very rough ride. They chased them out using their local cults and juju.

meekohli:

wow
super happy to hear that ,that is a big plus one .....how about security in the area ,any idea??
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
blackfase:
I personally ain't into the property business, more into fitness and sports but my lawyer friend, this is right up his wheelhouse. Will inquire about this from him and your preferred spot from people i also kno are from that axis. Otherwise plot of land here could range between say 700k upwards depending on location...

Oh thanks a mil. Please pm me his details. I'd like to call him and probably meet up whenever I'm in Lagos.
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by Edozie13(m): 12:05am On Oct 27, 2016
hello guys, please I'm looking for a dog trainer within (badagry axis). I've got some dog training issues I'd like to get sorted out.
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by meekohli: 1:24am On Oct 27, 2016
hi dozie,how u doing,with ur post it obvious u a dog owner ,where in Badagry do u stay,don't mind coming around to visit u so as to learn from u when I am around.....
Re: Badagry Residents,turn Up Here by EMriss(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
love to be der but d pS are : hav not bn to lag b4 and gat no contact in dat area "badagry" cry cry

(1) (Reply)

11 Months Old Pedigree Boerboel For Sale / Please Help My German Shepherd / Male Adult Rottweiler Dog For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.