Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1126364 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Preciousify(f): 6:33am On Apr 05, 2017
Thank God for Fed Poly, Bida!
I saw my name on the list oooo.
Tpresh, i saw urs too. Them try for us.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2017
Preciousify:
Thank God for Fed Poly, Bida!
I saw my name on the list oooo.
Tpresh, i saw urs too. Them try for us.
Lucky you. I tap into dat grace.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Svelte98(f): 7:14am On Apr 05, 2017
Hello. Please the regularization thing,is it also for foreign students(students who didnt school in Nigeria),or its only for students who schooled in Nigeria?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Sadiq3051(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2017
Preciousify:
Thank God for Fed Poly, Bida! I saw my name on the list oooo. Tpresh, i saw urs too. Them try for us.
congratulations dear... FPB do good ...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2017
Preciousify:
Thank God for Fed Poly, Bida! I saw my name on the list oooo. Tpresh, i saw urs too. Them try for us.
wow! UNIBEN where are thou!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Aliyu333: 7:38am On Apr 05, 2017
Coolboi05:
Aliyu333 and other Abusites ABU senate list has been pasted
yea thanks bro. I was sent ours yesterday. Saw my name, hope you did too?.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Aliyu333: 7:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Sodiq3:
ABU tried sha. They mobilized almost all the graduates.... Aliyu and co, hope you guys have checked yours?
Yea I av. Agreed- I mean about 160 in my departmen were mobilised.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2017
Spicycat:
Fellow pcm, what if someone goes to camp with a medical fitness certificate that says he/she is unfit and should not participate in any tough physical activities?

Cc: youngprofdguru

Join Red Cross oh sharperly and be rest assured you won't be allowed to participate in any tough activities. The certificate will be respected!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2017
One of the reasons I wouldn't like to be posted to any of those northern states, this happened on monday night in katsina just because a male and female corpers stays together in one compound and the indigenes had to cut off their thumbs cos they are not married.
Its still this same sharia law, I wonder how many constitutions we practice in this country sef.

https://www.nairaland.com/3722822/katsina-indigenes-attack-2-corpers

Cc:criswazo,bashnigga, angelswt, sparkle4u, preciousify, mrletsgo, mandibeauty etal.....

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Coolboi05(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2017
Aliyu333:
yea thanks bro. I was sent ours yesterday. Saw my name, hope you did too?.
Sure I did.. More than 160 in my dept
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2017
segunk1:
One of the reasons I wouldn't like to be posted to any of those northern states, this happened on monday night in katsina just because a male and female corpers stays together in one compound and the indigenes had to cut off their thumbs cos they are not married.
Its still this same sharia law, I wonder how many constitutions we practice in this country sef.

Cc:criswazo,bashnigga, angelswt, sparkle4u, preciousify, mrletsgo, mandibeauty etal.....
i read about it.
man inhumanity to man... let he that is without sin cast the first stone...#junglejustice#

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Aliyu333: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2017
Coolboi05:

Sure I did.. More than 160 in my dept
congratx
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2017
UNIBEN OOO. Release list na. :-@
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2017
segunk1:

God have mercy.

Which of the Northern states do not have sharia law?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by stan4b(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2017
Emekuz:
Congrats to you guyz... I hope UNIBEN release theirs soon.
Hello Oga, other dan d uploading to nysc portal. Will uniben still paste d list of selected names for nysc, after writing our names at student affairs?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by andrewtosin(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2017
QuietHammer:
OAU peeps, any news?
dem say na next week dem go paste list for DSA o
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Coolboi05(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2017
segunk1:

With due respect sir, which sharia law are you talking about here? Stop saying what you dont know
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emekuz(m): 11:59am On Apr 05, 2017
stan4b:
Hello Oga, other dan d uploading to nysc portal. Will uniben still paste d list of selected names for nysc, after writing our names at student affairs?
I just confirmed from last set.. He said UNIBEN does not paste list in students affairs.. They upload it directly to NYSC site.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by stan4b(m): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Emekuz:
I just confirmed from last set.. He said UNIBEN does not paste list in students affairs.. They upload it directly to NYSC site.
Tanx bro.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by legaxi(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
segunk1:

that news is fake, please try and verify such sensitive issue before you fall prey to mischief makers who are hell bent on taking advantage of the gullibility of Nigerians.

There was an attack on some corp members when a group of armed robbers try to steal from the Corp members after gaining access to their room.

You should know better than to bring religion into such issue, that's exactly what the hypocrite haters of Islam are trying to achieve and you are helping them to do exactly that.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by legaxi(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
sparkle4u:

God have mercy.

Which of the Northern states do not have sharia law?

(copied)

It is a big lie. Why do we like propagating lies?
Hoodlums attacked a particular house around 1am and there are four corp members sharing two rooms, two others people are staying in another room making six people in all.

When they gained access into the house they started using cutlasses and sticks on anyone at sight in the process the lady's finger was chopped off and the guy engaged them in a fight, he was also axed on the head but luckily for him he over powered one of them and collected his cutlass and the hoodlums took off.

Please know that the two people injured are mot corp members, i repeat the two people injured are not corp members.
Please the general public should debunk that fake news that extremist chopped off corp members finger. I'm in the picture of what happened. The people injured are well known to me and we were in the hospital with the two of them throughout yesterday.

This is another lie from hungry bloggers

https://www.nairaland.com/3721343/corpers-finger-cut-off-katsina/1#55249344
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by drstainlex: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Whether it wasn't a corper's finger that was chopped off, it all boils down to the same thing. The ugly incidence took place in a corpers' lodge_ that means d corpers there are not safe na. Just imagine, who wud think of rubbing corpers. Oh I see, maybe its because month hv ended and d so called hulums just want to rub the poor corpers of their monthly allowee. SMH
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
segunk1:

ABulor that news shocked me oo, i just d reason that matter, so person no go look girl for 1 year cos say i wan serve, assuming say d story na true sha
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by QuietHammer(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
andrewtosin:
dem say na next week dem go paste list for DSA o
They said that last week nw
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Svelte98:
Hello. Please the regularization thing,is
it also for foreign students(students
who didnt school in Nigeria),or its only
for students who schooled in Nigeria?
It is meant only 4 persons who studied in Nigeria.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by snowden9(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good afternoon house. Special greetings to my uniben folks. Abeg make una do well to mention me when the Senate approved list is out o. Thanks alot.

Michael Ossai
Uniben
Industrial maths
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
Davidtolu:
u can only pick Nassarawa N-Central to make it four becos CR s south south and u ve anambra already. My radar is on Ogun, Abj, Anambra and Kaduna.
I sincerely can't wait to get this mandatory 1 year exercise off my calendar
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Preciousify(f): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
I finallygot my fitness certificate. I just hope it wl be accepted.
Segunk1, dream2, chriswazo,angelswt,mandibeauty et al.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by andrewtosin(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
QuietHammer:
They said that last week nw
ehn, probably dis weekend
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by andrewtosin(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Preciousify:
can I ask d total amount u spent b4 u collected d certificate?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Preciousify(f): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
andrewtosin:
can I ask d total amount u spent b4 u collected d certificate?
I didnt pay a dime! Maybe cos I work there.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Preciousify:
Segunk1, dream2, chriswazo,angelswt,mandibeauty et al.
The title "National Assembly Clinic" is funny to me,well if it is government clinic(na govt e go be self coz e no easy to be called national assembly clinic) insha Allah it will be accepted.
Lemme seize this opportunity to say "Hi" to:

Oga Bidexiii(Longest time sir,thank God you're back,my apology sir,as I should have mention you at the appropriate thread but I'm more of a reader than a contributor,welcome sir.)

Bro Amodu(Haaa,congratulation as your service year is coming to an end,bro,i pray your dreams will be fulfill before and after your service year sir).

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.