Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1126238 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dream2:

That's why I said it depend on YOU,choosing northern states is not by force.
I have someone who called me before leaving for ZM,he told me I should be extra careful when it come to their women/ladies,not that I'm promiscuous in nature but I have the tendencies of attracting ladies to my side,first 2week was hell on earth for me as I already attracted a host of them to my side and sharia ehn,I don't want to be flogged publicly LOL,but I re-adjust myself and I'm good with them,in fact I was offered 2 ladies in marriage,one a 15-16 year old,very beautiful and the other is likely 23years,mehn so pretty but and even they even scheduled an appointment for me to meet a lady yesterday as they believe I turned down the first two because they are not good enough but I'm not ready for marital brouhaha as I'm still struggling to eat jare.
Your interactions matters a lot but if you know you can't abide with their laws,egbon mi,e ma choose ile hawusa ooo.

SHuuuu! ABEG NO FALL IN THEIR TRAP O. BY THE WAY ARE U A MUSLIM cos i had d same experience while in Bauchi but the turn off was religion differences, their girls i met all wanted something serious but on a condition that i touch my fore head on ground which i declined blatantly, ma i leave my religion cos of one hausa girl love, my madness never reach that level o
Another challenge na LANGUAGE BARRIER, all d local girls that i conversed with were either thru sign language or my local guys there helped me in interpreting. Dream2, Segunk1, imagine that kind thing, u d chyke girl with an interpreter, i was just laughing in my heart. On one occasion, d local dude that was interpreting for me being so spoilt was saying extreme things that i didn't say, i was not also aware that he was talking rubbish until d gal left, he revealed it to me that he told d babe that i want her pus..y, kai!!!! i was very mad at him eh! d gal was even smiling while he was talking to her, she was acting shy and told d guy to tell me that she wants me to join her religion b4 she go visit me.
omor my experiences there are very funny, Abulor if u go North eh! be ready to get tired of their ladies, cos d go just like u eh and will be ready to follow u back Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, only pray u get the learned ones cos if u jam their locals eh, no matter how simple d English is, d reply u will get is 'ba turanchi' meaning no English, i missed a lot cos of these, it was damn frustrating grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moreso, i flexed there o, enjoyed their clubbing and sharp point and kill fish we chaw for "old trafford Bauchi" and a couple of other flexing zones there not forgetting Yerima hotel etc. North make sense sha, my experience too much joor grin grin grin grin
ONLY PRAY TO BE AT THE "SECURED SPOTS" O to avoid mistakes o

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by uncletbuddy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
pls i need advice and assistance... someone who have been mobilised before but failed to serve, is there need for online remobilisation?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dream2:
@ Davidtolu,here in ZM,Sharia law have nothing to do with corpers dating/handshaking each other,what happened in kano is just pure hatred and illiteracy and probably it happened in a village where those who beat the male corper is a sadist,it has nothing to do with sharia.
I was even told that there's a brotel/hotel(Ile Asewo sha) here,there's a beer joint in Gusau,that's where few who drink always do their stuffs and sharia dh here o,Sabin gari in kano as well,bro,do not let us exaggerate sharia rather stay away from States if you know you can't cope.

u have a point sir

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chriswazo:

u have a point sir
I don't want to quote that long post,Oh yes,I'm a Muslim,that's why I'm enjoying those privileges and the language?mehn,I think I'm trying at least i can start a conversation,the local girls can be annoying with "Baa Turanchi" of a thing.
LOL@chyke girls with interpreter, dem go FK u big time,just endeavor to learn the basics and you're good to go.
Iffa hear say I use interpreter ehn.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by amodu(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dream2:
Thank you bro,Zamfara has being treating me fine o.
Good to hear

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
uncletbuddy:
pls i need advice and assistance... someone who have been mobilised before but failed to serve, is there need for online remobilisation?
Yes,you need to revalidate/remobilise.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DonVeek(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Coolboi05:

Mr man stop saying what you dont know. How does hooliganism translates to law??
Mob do burn thieves with tires, its a tradition in lagos hw does it become a law?? Haba your understanding should be more than this.

Btw I agree people should not go where their mind isn't at rest.
Quite pathetic! It is crystal clear you don't understand what he wrote. why even attack him?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chriswazo:

SHuuuu! ABEG NO FALL IN THEIR TRAP O. BY THE WAY ARE U A MUSLIM cos i had d same experience while in Bauchi but the turn off was difference in religion, their girls i met all wanted something serious but on a condition that i touch my fore head on ground which i declined blatantly, ma i leave my religion cos of one hausa girl love, my madness never reach that level o
Another challenge na LANGUAGE BARRIER, all d local girls that i conversed with were either thru sign language or my my local guys there helped me in interpreting. Dream2, Segunk1, imagine that kind thing, u d chyke girl with an interpreter, i was just laughing in my heart. On one occasion, d local dude that was interpreting for me being so spoilt was saying extreme things that i didn't say, i was not also aware that he was talking rubbish until d gal left, he revealed it to me that he told d babe that i want her pus..y, kai!!!! i was very mad at him eh! d gal was even smiling while he was talking to her, she was acting shy and told d guy to tell me that she wants me to join her religion b4 she go visit me.
omor my experiences there are very funny, Abulor if u go North eh! be ready to get tired of their ladies, cos d go just like u eh and will be ready to follow u back Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, only pray u get the learned ones cos if u jam their locals eh, no matter how simple d ENglish is, d reply u will get is 'ba turanchi' meaning no English, i missed a lot cos of these, it was damn frustrating grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moreso, i flexed there o, enjoyed d clubbing and sharp point and kill fish we chaw for "old trafford Bauchi" and a couple of other flexing zones there not forgetting Yerima hotel etc. North make sense sha, my experience too much joor grin grin grin grin
ONLY PRAY TO BE AT THE "SECURED SPOTS" O to avoid mistakes o
Only you. What a story!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by WilsonMayowa(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
This life na phase I remembered last year when I followed nysc batch b 2016 on NL so that I could get all the information.....now am already serving and wat I can think of right now is my POP to come fast, I know most of you are excited to start the service......you can ask me any questions partainin to Nysc reg and others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Coolboi05(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
DonVeek:

Quite pathetic! It is crystal clear you don't understand what he wrote. why even attack him?
Oga mii nobody is attacking anybody no be fight na.
Just trying to highlight that the law has nothing to the with it. Just bunch of people thinking what happened is alien in their comminity
#peace
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by dominicnuel(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
pls i want to ask since registration is fast approaching n someone wants to go with stream 2 wetin mk d person do?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
dominicnuel:
pls i want to ask since registration is fast approaching n someone wants to go with stream 2 wetin mk d person do?
just register late. Like 3days after it starts.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Coolboi05(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
pinnket:
Or three days to the closing date grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
They call it North, We call it home. Please stop promoting phobia for our home (Northern Nigeria). Every Tom, Dick and Harry is welcome in as much as you have respect for our culture, traditions and ways of life. One Love....

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dream2:

I don't want to quote that long post,Oh yes,I'm a Muslim,that's why I'm enjoying those privileges and the language?mehn,I think I'm trying at least i can start a conversation,the local girls can be annoying with "Baa Turanchi" of a thing.
LOL@chyke girls with interpreter, dem go FK u big time,just endeavor to learn the basics and you're good to go.
Iffa hear say I use interpreter ehn.

I knew that, had it been i was a Muslim, Mandibeauty aswear I for don marry 3 wives o, on a serious note i for no get hope for Mandibeauty my love, gringringringringrin, thank God i stood my ground, these people b wan tie me down.
Dream2 i understand how u are enjoying but i don't envy u bro, cos i have my mandibeauty, uniport BGS gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rays123:

They call it North, We call it home. Please stop promoting phobia for our home (Northern Nigeria). Every Tom, Dick and Harry is welcome in as much as you have respect for our culture, traditions and ways of life. One Love....

God bless Nigeria.

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin, Abulor u are warned!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
WilsonMayowa:
This life na phase I remembered last year when I followed nysc batch b 2016 on NL so that I could get all the information.....now am already serving and wat I can think of right now is my POP to come fast, I know most of you are excited to start the service......you can ask me any questions partainin to Nysc reg and others

you're welcome sir, i remember ur moniker in the old threads

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kaymart: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
pinnket:
'll this really work?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
mandibeauty:

Only you. What a story!

mandibeauty:

Only you. What a story!

gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin, this my baby eh! i knew u will find this.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ayo2234: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
At the heart of the image lies the creative moment!

Imagine a film that captures you, Your Style, Your Personality, Your Story. A story that's hand-crafted and organic. Breathing life and vibrant at 24 frames per second.

We craft it with class with our exclusive Audio/Visual packages.

Call on US today to create that memories for you.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
kaymart:

'll this really work?
yes sir. Know someone who also wanted stream2 and got it by doing this
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chriswazo:

gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin, this my baby eh! i knew u will find this.
Kpele. My eyes are closed
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by dominicnuel(m): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
pinnket:
ok tanks. will i still be able to get my choice state?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Pope10: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
drstainlex:
No idea my broda... Let's just hope they release it next week
okay boss
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
dominicnuel:
ok tanks. will i still be able to get my choice state?
of course. Its one of the states you chose on the list, that will be given to you.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
WilsonMayowa:
Thanks man, we will do just that.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by agbaranathan: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Is it true that one can check from the nysc portal the list of accredited cyber cafes for the registration?

If yes, can somebody pls quote me with the link?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by drstainlex: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pope10:
okay boss
Thumb up... Where r u presently?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
agbaranathan:
Is it true that one can check from the nysc portal the list of accredited cyber cafes for the registration?

If yes, can somebody pls quote me with the link?
nothing like accredited cafe, you can do it in any cafe
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
pinnket:
of course. Its one of the states you chose on the list, that will be given to you.
Is it in all cases?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Davidtolu:
Is Osadolor still the Uniben dean of student, becos he was d reason we didnt go last year
He ought to still be in charge. I just pray they mobilize Majorly engineering boys because I was no 2162 at students affairs. Abeg you fit still help intercede for me o grin I need follow stream 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.