Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1124747 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Sadiq3051(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
1stdammy:
Oh!, how very real please??
one of the stream corp member confirmed that to me...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
lindabell:
Hlo pcms wts popping?
Habby03 i tried replying your mention,bt e nor gree,we have kaduna as a common state,i chose Nass,Ogun,Kaduna and Akwa-ibom cheesy my registration was stressless i can say as my call up was 4000+ i hope you have been able to resolve your issues with tge registration

Now i greet the reigning king Uzeba,it has shown that it is not of him that willeth,bussieboi was finding it hot hot,u gorrit without stress

For those in Lagos, do not wait for the rush,buy your kit now,white polos,shorts,sling bag,and socks,contact me at affordable prices 08131047574

Cc: segunk1, sparkle4u, mandibeauty,habby03,Gentlelord,leewin,bashnigga,Chriswazo, mehn i av missed ur gists here o

yes dear... I'm done with the reg...
i don't like kaduna o but cross river.... smiley

hmmm

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
1stdammy:
NYSC says go to any government or military hospital and not LGA medical department. Avoid story that touch.........
Local government hospital is also owned by government please, they are also state hospitals but located in specific areas to make health care available to the local public. Do your findings sir. It was acceptable from Batch B PCMs where it all started. undecided

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sammyscholar(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
pls help!

Can the ID card I used in my penultimate year in the college be accepted at camp? I could not get in my last year.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Hardeytounique(f): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hi fellow naira landers, I'm having issues with my registration. I've made the payment and printed the receipt from remita since yesterday morning but it hasn't reflect on my dashboard. Please what can I do?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by emmy055: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=MacDanielz post=55931147]

Oyaaaaaa..........Awon Ti Ilaro.
I Hope You No Choose Kebbi Oh?

If You Mistakingly Choose Am Ehn, Juz Dey Prepare For Kebbi.

I And Very Many People Did And Here We Are Oh. It's So Freaking Hot here.
Na Juz #30 Bike Go Carry You Reach Hell From Here Oh

O N Gbona Gidi Gan[/quote

bro una well done 4 DAT place ooooo..... a no chose kebbi ooooo.... d place no dey mind at all. na nasarawa,oyo ,akwa ibom and jigawa I choose ooooo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Tobi1402(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hi guys, my payment has reflected on the nysc portal but I can't print the green slip yet. Please is there any foreign trained prospective corp member that has been able to print his/her slip yet? I hear it's because they are verifying the certificates.

Thanks in advance
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Henryedom: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tobi1402:
Hi guys, my payment has reflected on the nysc portal but I can't print the green slip yet. Please is there any foreign trained prospective corp member that has been able to print his/her slip yet? I hear it's because they are verifying the certificates.

Thanks in advance
I can't also print mine
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Tobi1402(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Henryedom:

I can't also print mine

Oh ok thanks....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Seunalade(f): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
please, i have bn having issues with making payment, somebody should please help with the process cos it seems none of those steps is going through....awaiting responses soon

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Tobi1402(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Seunalade:
please, i have bn having issues with making payment, somebody should please help with the process cos it seems none of those steps is going through....awaiting responses soon
Bank payment would be the easiest option IMO
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by 1stdammy: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sadiq3051:

Hmmmm, ok. But I'm sure you will agree with me that NYSC should have updated the time table to that effect, I mean the orientation course date. It could still be a rumour anyway...........until then sha

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by 1stdammy: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
CaesarX:
Local government hospital is also owned by government please, they are also state hospitals but located in specific areas to make health care available to the local public. Do your findings sir. It was acceptable from Batch B PCMs where it all started. undecided
Guy calm down, why confusing youself, it was right there as you've rightly stated in your post I quoted, "LGA HEADQUARTER MEDICAL DEPARTMENT" and not local government hospital as you are just claiming now. Take chill pill..........
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
CaesarX:
Chriswazo said its cheaper in local government hospitals. I checked a place here and it's 2k, maybe you should check one around your neighborhood... You should see one! But they don't do X-ray, it's not part of what they use to endorse you being medically fit... Probably that's why it is cheaper over there. undecided
Base on student logistic, I'll advice you to check any local government hospital that's a state or federal for pocket friendly
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Jomark(m): 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Firstgentleman1:
Hello everyone. Please I need all the help and suggestions I can garner. I paid for my call up letter in a UBA branch yesterday, I actually went with my friend as he also paid for his too. We went back to checking our dashboards and also querying our payments. We got a feedback of a payment that is processing.
Fastforward to about 4 hours later, my friend's dashboard displayed his call up number, which is evident of a successful payment. Mine was however yet to display same. I knew I had to exercise patience, so I waited. I later decided to query my payment and got a feedback that read : fail(used). Meanwhile, my friend's own displayed: success(used).
Now, I was in the bank to complain this morning and they said the fault is not from them, neither is it from remitta. I don't know the next step to take, that's why I have brought this issue before you all. Please, come to my aid. It's been more than 24 hours now that I have made the payment.

I paid since 1pm yesterday at first bank too but it has not reflected. Don't know what is going. ALTHOUGH I got a message from firstpay in my e mail. I don't know what to do again
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
b3llo:
Same problem here..... My payment status on Remita has been confirmed but the issue is that it has not reflected on my dashboard. I payed through ECOBANK on Monday 11:20 am
Same everywhere few of my friends are having this issue till present.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
gstuntzng:
Please what happens if someone doesn't change his or her date of birth ?
This apply to does that have dob issue.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
1stdammy:
Guy calm down, why confusing youself, it was right there as you've rightly stated in your post I quoted, "LGA HEADQUARTER MEDICAL DEPARTMENT" and not local government hospital as you are just claiming now. Take chill pill..........
Dude what are you even saying undecided You are contradicting yourself. Local government hospital will tell you to go to the headquarters in your neighborhood because they don't have facilities to carry all the test. Check who you were quoting, you are already mixing things up grin grin grin It is well shaa, do whatever rocks your boat.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
1stdammy:
NYSC says go to any government or military hospital and not LGA medical department. Avoid story that touch.........
Hmmmmm it must be either state or federal hospital.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jomark:

I paid since 1pm yesterday at first bank too but it has not reflected. Don't know what is going. ALTHOUGH I got a message from firstpay in my e mail. I don't know what to do again
Payment through banks takes about 2 days before it reflects on the dashboard. Through Internet banking or Wallet reflects almost immediately.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Admin199: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hayormeah:
Is this info true?

True. .confirmed it from my HOD
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mustack:

Base on student logistic, I'll advice you to check any local government hospital that's a state or federal for pocket friendly
hmm... Federal dey tear pocket o, UCH grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Aliyu333: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Firstgentleman1:
Hello everyone. Please I need all the help and suggestions I can garner. I paid for my call up letter in a UBA branch yesterday, I actually went with my friend as he also paid for his too. We went back to checking our dashboards and also querying our payments. We got a feedback of a payment that is processing.
Fastforward to about 4 hours later, my friend's dashboard displayed his call up number, which is evident of a successful payment. Mine was however yet to display same. I knew I had to exercise patience, so I waited. I later decided to query my payment and got a feedback that read : fail(used). Meanwhile, my friend's own displayed: success(used).
Now, I was in the bank to complain this morning and they said the fault is not from them, neither is it from remitta. I don't know the next step to take, that's why I have brought this issue before you all. Please, come to my aid. It's been more than 24 hours now that I have made the payment.
exactly the same problem am facing, please don't forget to draw my attention when you solve yours and I too will do the same.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Admin199: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Seunalade:

Didn't find this payment issue stressful at all. .If u usually do online transaction with your atm Mastercard then use it and pay. .it's easy and fast. . Also make sure u have good connectivity. .cos if your network is 4k.ed up then it will be an issue
Best of luck
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
CaesarX:
Payment through banks takes about 2 days before it reflects on the dashboard. Through Internet banking or Wallet reflects almost immediately.
But I paid on monday and less than 5 minute later it reflect on my dash board.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
CaesarX:
hmm... Federal dey tear pocket o, UCH grin
Na state I use and its picket friendly.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mustack:

But I paid on monday and less than 5 minute later it reflect on my dash board.
How did you do it? It taking like 2 days before it reflect here, which bank did you pay to and what did you do after you paid ?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mustack:

Na state I use and its picket friendly.
Hmmm...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
CaesarX:
How did you do it? It taking like 2 days before it reflect here, which bank did you pay to and what did you do after you paid ?
I paid using gt bank. I was thinking it will effect after 5hours. After paying I told my friend about the they ask me to put them thru with the steps after her dash board fail to open then I use mine to demonstrate to her and to my suprice my payment have nmbeen confirmed.. Immediately I proceed to print my greencard..
And more the change of name have taken effect on my dashboard. I need to reprint my green card.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by gstuntzng: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
gbotemicomm:
nofin much if u are above 30years exception letter awaiting you but below u can still serve

Thank you . But what I mean is that if de dob on my dashboard is not correct
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by austyne4ex(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sadiq3051:

yes bro...pop date for stream 2 is 4th of may...authenticated info...my only worry is that Ramadan starts on the 27th of may...does that mean our Muslims brothers and sisters will be fasting while in camp?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
gstuntzng:

Thank you . But what I mean is that if de dob on my dashboard is not correct
What if the person is exectly 30 years nko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.