Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1129910 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2017
habbyy03:
Olayinkamalik01 toogbasky i think we are good to go with the thumbprint issue now?

Tanks man,,,,, Lagos camp here I come
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 7:25am On Apr 26, 2017
wintersnow:
Can I thumb print with my phone..
No comment

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Olayinkamalik01: 7:30am On Apr 26, 2017
habbyy03:
Olayinkamalik01 toogbasky i think we are good to go with the thumbprint issue now?

Yes boss
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Olayinkamalik01: 7:32am On Apr 26, 2017
wintersnow:
But why grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Sadiq3051(m): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2017
Olayinkamalik01:

Yes boss
Watin happen to una own thumbprint ? sir
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2017
segunk1:

Baby pls remind him, it seems he has forgotten.
Boo,don't mind him
ermmm please I need information on General hospital, ifako ijaiye concerning the certificate of medical fitness.....
How did you get urs from them?
Besides,I don't want to do any test,I need a certificate that will exempt me from rigorous activities and drill cos I dont think I'm cut out for stress o...can I get that?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 26, 2017
segunk1:

Baby pls remind him, it seems he has forgotten.
Boo,don't mind him
ermmm please I need information on General hospital, ifako ijaiye concerning the certificate of medical fitness.....
How did you get urs from them?
Besides,I don't want to do any test,I need a certificate that will exempt me from rigorous activities and drill cos I dont think I'm cut out for stress o...can I get that?pls
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2017
bussieboi:

Ur reign was plagued with irregularities

So many people were duped of their 3k

So many people questions were not answered

I hereby seek the help of efcc to investigate ur tenure as we dd not see it influence all d money allocated was not used

Ur reign was a fraud and we shall see to t

U must sleep in kuje prison

grin grin grin grin
He who is not satisfied should go to court grin grin
Meanwhile where are the Law graduates here ? come help me sue this guy for Slander , Libel and defamation of my reputation. He must pay with all his allawee grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MissLadyJay(f): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2017
ufondunenye:

Hehehe,ok, when you arrange your bag well,and put it maybe ontop of your bed,with your mosquito net well covered to your bed.b4 smone can penetrate, another person fit enter inside d hostel.wot am I even saying self tongue grin shocked
Beta mek u dey carry all ur belonging for ur bag pouch oo,cos u go see different caribers for camp.during morning drill,rushing out dey always dey much oo,and na den ppl phone dey take lost.
cool thanks grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MissLadyJay(f): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2017
CaesarX:
smiley Alright, I chose Akwa Ibom too. Don't worry, God will give us his best wink
Abeg ooooo... I'm very much interested in Akwaibom grin cheesy grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MissLadyJay(f): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2017
QuietHammer:

grin I love her naivety
there's no need for me to do ITK in something I know nothing about. grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MissLadyJay(f): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2017
ufondunenye:

Head tie is not must, you can wear anytn u like.
cool grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Johnswag: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2017
Morning guys...

Is it true that remita server is down on nysc portal??
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Next2Bezee(m): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2017
You have not been evaluated yet. Ensure documents uploaded are complete

Please i have been seeing this since i registered on Sunday (Foreign Student registration). I have paid through remita and everything but i still haven't been 'evaluated' yet.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2017
Gentlelord:

grin grin grin grin
He who is not satisfied should go to court grin grin
Meanwhile where are the Law graduates here ? come help me sue this guy for Slander , Libel and defamation of my reputation. He must pay with all his allawee grin grin

Very soon u shall hear from my liars sorry lawyers

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by snowden9(m): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2017
Weblow:

congrat guy
abeg when did u pay ur own
i paid mine yesterde at uba and uptil nw mine dosnt reflet.
How did u go abt urs. Tanks
Just disturb them with lots of mails with picture proof of your payment. I think i sent them about 10 mails. Hope this helps.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2017
segunk1:

Am not understanding bussieboi again oooh, if I may ask what has come over you
You weren't like this before I left the house ooh.
Abi should I say what have you people done to him

Am pained

Am suppose to be the igwe

Goan look at page 400
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Teaser4(m): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2017
Emcee6:

U know I took my time to answer some1's question by informing them, if you feel you av something to add, u can add without smacking the poster, d poster isn't your servant n u ain't paying the poster. Answer questions properly. Thanks.
oga don't you know d nigga don dey panic.... no dey gv ppl headache here, na y I tell am to chill... if you catch offense na yur own be that. I care less
uzeba:
don't worry!
I will compensate u with a reasonable position!

Ojoro igwe
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2017
snowden9:
Finally. Had to wait up till this time to email and disturb nysc . My payment status has finally been confirmed and now showing successful. Thanks emcee6 for your replies. You're a true homie.
Dizney07 how far. Any changes?
How long did you have to wait because some of my friend paid there's yesterday morning and upti now there complaining of non confirmation and unable to print there green card.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2017
xcesspaschal:
how do i validate my Nysc payment? pls help cos is a major prob in umuahia. thanks in anticipation.
Same issue with some of my friends.. And mine was successful I didn't taken me up to 5 minutes.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Olayinkamalik01: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2017
Sadiq3051:

Watin happen to una own thumbprint ? sir
After the complete registration, I login to my dashboard and saw
*payment with cards(there u will see d cards logo)
*Continue without payment
But I clicked continue without payment and I was showed d thumbprint page again in which Av done Dat during reg earlier. I went bak and paid with cards and d continue without payment tin disappeared. Logged out and in bak, printed d green card and d dashboards was Nrml.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by snowden9(m): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2017
Mustack:

How long did you have to wait because some of my friend paid there's yesterday morning and upti now there complaining of non confirmation and unable to print there green card.
I paid 12pm on Monday but since then I've been sending mails to them. I no wan hear stories that touch.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2017
wintersnow:
Yes put your hand you your screen to print.. You're not serious

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ifemi25: 8:22am On Apr 26, 2017
saw this on a group but I don't know how true it is

2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 8:23am On Apr 26, 2017
snowden9:

I paid 12pm on Monday but since then I've been sending mails to them. I no wan hear stories that touch.
Have you been confirmed now?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 8:31am On Apr 26, 2017
bussieboi:

Very soon u shall hear from my liars sorry lawyers
grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2017
ifemi25:
saw this on a group but I don't know how true it is
Yeah I saw dis, no one knows how authentic dis is. Na until nysc post I go believe.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mikeayus(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2017
SAME HERE

Emcee6:

Yeah I saw dis, no one knows how authentic dis is. Na until nysc post I go believe.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2017
When I see all dis wahala everywhere abt payment of call up letter d tin just dey burst my kidney, and I did mine not more dan 2 minutes, now am gonna b tank ful

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2017
Johnswag:
Morning guys...

Is it true that remita server is down on nysc portal??

Someone said he was able to pay by 8:10am With his ATM, try urs again.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2017
toogbasky:
When I see all dis wahala everywhere abt payment of call up letter d tin just dey burst my kidney, and I did mine not more dan 2 minutes, now am gonna b tank ful
I tell you bro, my friend has dis issue, she has sent mail to dem not successful, tried calling but all their nos r switched off, I just feel for her she paid since Friday last week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.