Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1125458 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Baze1(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2017
gunners160:
kan u pls p.m me or send me ur mail so dat i kan give u d details u want. i dnt want 2 share it here becos i dnt knw who is who and dnt want 2 implicate anybdy or shuld i gv u d name of d hospital? if yes,go to Nyanya general hospital ask around nd u wil b directd 2 so nd so person;u wil b told 2 hang around and in d next 30mins to 20mins u get it. pls dnt pay more dan 2k

I stay in Ado.. Can you help me out. sirkokoette@gmail.com
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 05, 2017
Robynwelo1:

I got mine yesterday in Central hospital. Go to the laboratory and ask that you want a fitness certificate. it's 3000naira without the tests.

What if you wanna take the test? How much then?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Missmossy(f): 9:53pm On May 05, 2017
Baze1:

Yes. I have
Whats the process like biko
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Baze1(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2017
Missmossy:

Whats the process like biko

My church clinic offers it free. Of course somebody else has already paid for it. If you reside in FCT I can direct you
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2017
uzeba:
I thought you're with me...not knowing that you're also eyeing d throne!
let me tell u the few out of the many good things that happened in my regime!

1. segunk successfully registered

2. the actual date for stream 1 camping was announced!

3. batch 16a passing out parade

4. e.t.c

no matter how hard u tried.... I no go step down.
That's true ur majesty, pls be focused, Don't give bussieboi chance to disrupt ur kingdom.
Got d elders behind you....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Baze1(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2017
segunk1:
Where pls, how much does it cost or is it free

I did it free. In FCT
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2017
Baze1:

I did it free. In FCT
Oh okay, do u by chance have an Idea of how much its been done in General hospital or somewhere else
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2017
Mustack:

pls debunk suck rumor jare make person no die for BP.

Lol.. I don't think it's true.
But wait, you didn't get the text from NYSC?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bashlek(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2017
grin
Bashnigga:

Really undecided undecided
Didn't get any text
i was told dat evry1 was sent d message....only dat nt evrybody wil receive it due to network problm wen it was sent.............me ready 4 any stream jawe even stream III
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Baze1(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2017
segunk1:
Oh okay, do u by chance have an Idea of how much its been done in General hospital or somewhere else

I did asked the nurse there... She said around 12k if I'm to see her in the hospital. I think it's a private hospital anyways
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2017
It has been confirmed dat Nysc has already done placement for stream 1(I have a source at Abuja office),,,,, Any1 start registration now would definitely be in stream2 or Borno state
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2017
RoyalSleek:

Lol.. I don't think it's true.
But wait, you didn't get the text from NYSC?

I did not get to
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Baze1(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2017
The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) has directed Primary HealthCare Board (PHCB) to extend the ongoing vaccination against cerebral meningitis to schools and residents in the six area councils.
The FCT Permanent Secretary, Dr Babatope Ajakaiye gave the directive in Abuja on Friday during a meeting with chairmen of the area councils and other stakeholders.
Ajakaiye urged officers, schools and residents of the territory to make themselves available for the exercise to prevent spread of the disease.
He warned that government would not hesitate to arrest and prosecute defiant.
“This is part of the proactive measures to forestall the spread of meningitis in the FCT,’’ he said.
The permanent secretary called on parents and religious organisations to always make their children and followers available for vaccination.
Ajakaiye pledged determination of the FCTA to carry out policies and programmes aimed at enhancing the wellbeing of residents of the territory.
He assured the people of the board’s readiness to provide financial intervention in the event of shortage of vaccines and other facilities.
The permanent secretary noted that no responsible government would watch the lives of its citizens being ravaged by diseases that could be prevented.
In his remarks, the Executive Secretary, PHCB, Dr Lurwanu Muhammad, promised that the board would do its best to provide effective and efficient healthcare delivery in the federal capital

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/meningitis-fcta-directs-phcb-to-extend-vaccination-to-schools-residents/
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 10:33pm On May 05, 2017
segunk1:

Oh so u didn't give chriswazo d surprise package again bah Oya gimme back what I gave you before I move my feet cry
Hehehe grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Sadiq3051(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2017
toogbasky:
It has been confirmed dat Nysc has already done placement for stream 1(I have a source at Abuja office),,,,, Any1 start registration now would definitely be in stream2 or Borno state

chaii people wey get long leg ... I cut cap ooo Tuale baba ..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:37pm On May 05, 2017
segunk1:

Pls wait lemme call on my ogas dem shook eyes for d matta.
Cc:logodwhiz, ufondunenye, dream2, chumaster pls help out.
@Rinsola32, i believe you are a foreign student. Firstly, get the printout and upload, you can send a mail message explaining the situation. Even if you scale this, there will still be probs in camp as nysc officials will come and check your credentials. So, endeavour to get the original or get a sworn affidavit stating it was lost in a fire. Be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2017
segunk1:
cc:logodwhiz, dream2, ufondunenye
@Spongebobsp. You can either turn to a ghost corper or abscond from service. Or relocate to the state, then get a request letter from the organisation nd u will be posted there.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Missmossy(f): 10:48pm On May 05, 2017
Baze1:

My church clinic offers it free. Of course somebody else has already paid for it. If you reside in FCT I can direct you
Nice one. Not in Abuja, I'm based in Lag. Actually asked Whats the process like. Are you given immunization like stuff or what is involved?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Baze1(m): 10:52pm On May 05, 2017
Missmossy:

Nice one. Not in Abuja, I'm based in Lag. Actually asked Whats the process like. Are you given immunization like stuff or what is involved?

Yes you are. Just an injection that will take few seconds and that's all.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ken24(m): 11:08pm On May 05, 2017
gunners160:
kan u pls p.m me or send me ur mail so dat i kan give u d details u want. i dnt want 2 share it here becos i dnt knw who is who and dnt want 2 implicate anybdy or shuld i gv u d name of d hospital? if yes,go to Nyanya general hospital ask around nd u wil b directd 2 so nd so person;u wil b told 2 hang around and in d next 30mins to 20mins u get it. pls dnt pay more dan 2k
my mail Id is kenzoic3000@gmail.com I'll be waiting sir
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ken24(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2017
Baze1:

Yes you are. Just an injection that will take few seconds and that's all.
boss where in abj do u stay pls help wit this med stuff..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2017
bashlek:
grin
i was told dat evry1 was sent d message....only dat nt evrybody wil receive it due to network problm wen it was sent.............me ready 4 any stream jawe even stream III
gringringringringringrin dis guy funny ooo.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 11:48pm On May 05, 2017
Baze1:

I did asked the nurse there... She said around 12k if I'm to see her in the hospital. I think it's a private hospital anyways
Torh! Nagode, may people nogo take this minigitis walahi cos pple wey still dey cut cost for medical naim go com carry 12k go do another imunization again
Wey d money
Issokay.
Govt hospitals suppose dey give dat thing free nii fa, if dem wan really epp.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Baze1(m): 12:37am On May 06, 2017
Ken24:
boss where in abj do u stay pls help wit this med stuff..
08181979144...Send a WhatsApp message
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Tsheye2(m): 1:30am On May 06, 2017
please aside medical certificate, what else do i need for my nysc camp
white footwear,
fitness certificate
white round neck
waist purse
and what and what and what
please help - 07036068638
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by AspDrone(m): 2:18am On May 06, 2017
Hello ajuwayas, I go by the name CYBERNETIC aka Cyber Rise. If you find yourself in the same camp with me just know you're in trouble because I don't take shit...... Actually I take jokes and can catch fun.
It was fun that killed my grandfather.
I am aiming @ Ogun state or Akwa Ibom so if you are having same locations in your range,make we collide straight up.
I'd appreciate babes more sha.. Lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by AspDrone(m): 2:43am On May 06, 2017
gunners160:
Please I am based in minna. Here's my email ; Ifefajek@gmail.com.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by tommy9: 2:43am On May 06, 2017
sirclemzy:
Are u based in Lagos? If yes, indicate by droping your contact.
I dey lag.. Ojo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:25am On May 06, 2017
Baze1:

you're making a big mistake.. forget about getting it free because Nysc won't accept. it us stated clearly all federal, state or military hospital not church hospital...
take note don't let all your effort go in vain bro..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:27am On May 06, 2017
RoyalSleek:

Lol.. I don't think it's true. But wait, you didn't get the text from NYSC?
I didnt and it almost everyone here that didn't get the SMS..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:27am On May 06, 2017
bashlek:
grin
na ocean 1 I want

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.