Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1125240 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:28am On May 06, 2017
toogbasky:
It has been confirmed dat Nysc has already done placement for stream 1(I have a source at Abuja office),,,,, Any1 start registration now would definitely be in stream2 or Borno state
hmmmmm
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:35am On May 06, 2017
AspDrone:
Hello ajuwayas, I go by the name CYBERNETIC aka Cyber Rise. If you find yourself in the same camp with me just know you're in trouble because I don't take shit...... Actually I take jokes and can catch fun.
It was fun that killed my grandfather.
I am aiming @ Ogun state or Akwa Ibom so if you are having same locations in your range,make we collide straight up.
I'd appreciate babes more sha.. Lol
we're going to fight if we get the same posting location
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 5:41am On May 06, 2017
And i heard a loud voice OGUN WILL BE YOUR LOCATION COME 23rd MAY!!! who also heard this voice?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:57am On May 06, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:
And i heard a loud voice OGUN WILL BE YOUR LOCATION COME 23rd MAY!!! who also heard this voice?
I no hear am, but I claim it by saying a big amen/amin.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 6:17am On May 06, 2017
tommy9:
I dey lag.. Ojo

I wan go medical centre for Ojo secretariat today...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Rinsola32(f): 6:56am On May 06, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
@Rinsola32, i believe you are a foreign student. Firstly, get the printout and upload, you can send a mail message explaining the situation. Even if you scale this, there will still be probs in camp as nysc officials will come and check your credentials. So, endeavour to get the original or get a sworn affidavit stating it was lost in a fire. Be hopeful.

Thanks so much for the concern.

It was part of the certificate that had the Federal Republic of Nigeria that got burnt and not everything.

I was at NECO office yesterday and they said since my name, candidate number, exam number, certificate serial number, school name, grades and the NECO chairman and registrar signatures are still showing, I should do and affidavit to back it up which I did yesterday and uploaded.

I was also asked to request for confirmation of result which will be sent to NYSC as they can't give me but it will take maybe two weeks or less before they receive it in Abuja. I paid 1k for the confirmation to result and 5k5 for courier to NECO headquarters in Minna and NYSC headquarters in Abuja.

Lastly, they said since all information can still be seen, I should apply for a new certificate. The partly burnt one will be collected while a new one will be reissued at a cost of 10k but not right now sha o. It may take few months but it will be reissued.

Cc segunk1, thanks so much too for bringing this out. I'm grateful.

At this point, I'm only praying as I still believe I will be considered.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Rinsola32(f): 6:57am On May 06, 2017
segunk1:

Awww! I'm sorry I didn't show up on time dear, though I already replied ur mail, but lemme call on my ogas dem shook eyes for d matta.

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by directonpc(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2017
Baze1:

My church clinic offers it free. Of course somebody else has already paid for it. If you reside in FCT I can direct you
Your church clinic? Is that even government owned?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Eghosagraviti(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2017
segunk1:

Torh! Nagode, may people nogo take this minigitis walahi cos pple wey still dey cut cost for medical naim go com carry 12k go do another imunization again
Wey d money
Issokay.
Govt hospitals suppose dey give dat thing free nii fa, if dem wan really epp.
Someone said most govt hospitals don't have the vaccine. She also said they've not been trained on how to use the vaccine

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 7:24am On May 06, 2017
Mustack:

I didnt and it almost everyone here that didn't get the SMS..

Oh, I thought everyone got it. Well, 18th is just around the corner.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dan2sure: 7:35am On May 06, 2017
wat is the content of the text that nysc send across.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by zagadat1: 7:38am On May 06, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:
Na OYO I hear for mine ooo!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 7:43am On May 06, 2017
Mustack:

you're making a big mistake.. forget about getting it free because Nysc won't accept. it us stated clearly all federal, state or military hospital not church hospital...
take note don't let all your effort go in vain bro..

He was talking about cerebrospinal meningitis vaccine NOT medical certificate of fitness.

Cc: baze1

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 7:44am On May 06, 2017
Good morning pcms faithfuls cheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 7:44am On May 06, 2017
zagadat1:
Na OYO I hear for mine ooo!

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 7:46am On May 06, 2017
Rinsola32:

It was part of the certificate that had the Federal Republic of Nigeria that got burnt and not everything.

I was at NECO office yesterday and they said since my name, candidate number, exam number, certificate serial number, school name, grades and the NECO chairman and registrar is still showing, I should do and affidavit to back it up which I did yesterday and uploaded.

I was also asked to request for confirmation of result which will be sent to NYSC as they can't give me but it will take maybe two weeks or less before they receive it in Abuja. I paid 1k for the confirmation to result and 5k5 for courier to NECO headquarters in Minna and NYSC headquarters in Abuja.

Lastly, they said since all information can still be seen, I should apply for a new certificate. The partly burnt one will be collected while a new one will be reissued at the cost of 10k but not right now sha o. It may take few months but it will be reissued.

Ur prayers r answered ...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:

Ogun Ogun Ogun Ogun Ogun Ogun Ogun Ogun
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DonVeek(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2017
Rinsola32:

I was at NECO office yesterday and they said since my name, candidate number, exam number, certificate serial number, school name, grades and the NECO chairman and registrar signatures are still showing, I should do and affidavit to back it up which I did yesterday and uploaded.

Lastly, they said since all information can still be seen, I should apply for a new certificate. The partly burnt one will be collected while a new one will be reissued at a cost of 10k but not right now sha o. It may take few months but it will be reissued.

Pele. You've put in quite a lot of effort. May God see you through this.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2017
11 days to printing of Call Up Letter

16 days to Camping

Cc
Cutestcuty84
GentleLord
Uzeba
Oliviaxx
Mhiztemmy
Toogbasky
Rinsola32
Tommy9
Jiggernappy
Zagadat1
Royalsleek
Knacker
Chriswazo
Segunk1
Mrletsgo
Bashnigga
Bussieboi
Philgbee
Mexyz
Christly99
Angelswt
Sparkle4u
Mandibeauty
Phunkposh
Ardeypearlz
Bussieboi
Spicycat
Mustack
Preciousify
Eghosagraviti
Directonpc
Missmossy
Baze1
Lindabell
DonVeek
Aspdrone
Diybay
TFeminist
Tpresh
Majedobi

Et al

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2017
iamwizzle:
12 days to printing of Call Up Letter

17 days to Camping

Cc
Cutestcuty84
GentleLord
Uzeba
Oliviaxx
Mhiztemmy
Toogbasky
Rinsola32
Tommy9
Jiggernappy
Zagadat1
Royalsleek
Knacker
Chriswazo
Segunk1
Mrletsgo
Bashnigga
Bussieboi
Philgbee
Mexyz
Christly99
Angelswt
Sparkle4u
Mandibeauty
Phunkposh
Ardeypearlz
Bussieboi
Spicycat
Mustack
Preciousify
Eghosagraviti
Directonpc
Missmossy
Baze1
Lindabell

Et al

that's it o, is very close
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 8:29am On May 06, 2017
Rinsola32:

Dear from ur explanation, they will accept u
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2017
mandibeauty:

Hehehe grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2017
segunk1:

Oh so u didn't give chriswazo d surprise package again bah Oya gimme back what I gave you before I move my feet cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin, Abulor ayam not understanding o, pls put me through.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 8:33am On May 06, 2017
mandibeauty:

Hmmmmmm. *smiles*How did it go? Where is my cake?

will bring it to the camp, we will celebrate it there
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 8:35am On May 06, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:

at page 500, Politics starts,,, that's where we know men,
Uzeba, i salute your reign, indeed gud things were achieved during your reign,

Chrizwazo, I'll like a brief meeting with u in my office apartment, let's talk about my campaign plans

grin grin grin, am i ur campaign manager
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:42am On May 06, 2017
iamwizzle:

17 days to Camping
Cc Cutestcuty84 GentleLord Uzeba Oliviaxx Mhiztemmy Toogbasky Rinsola32 Tommy9 Jiggernappy Zagadat1 Royalsleek Knacker Chriswazo Segunk1 Mrletsgo Bashnigga Bussieboi Philgbee Mexyz Christly99 Angelswt Sparkle4u Mandibeauty Phunkposh Ardeypearlz Bussieboi Spicycat Mustack Preciousify Eghosagraviti Directonpc Missmossy Baze1 Lindabell
Et al
yes ooooo though m not prepared
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2017
Dan2sure:
wat is the content of the text that nysc send across.

Check dis

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2017
cutestcuty84:
yes ooooo though m not prepared

Why na...don't you wanna go with this batch
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:58am On May 06, 2017
iamwizzle:

Why na...don't you wanna go with this batch
I wan go o...just this medical certificate and ermm immunization against meningitis o....
I just taya
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2017
iamwizzle:

17 days to Camping

Cc
Cutestcuty84
GentleLord
Uzeba
Oliviaxx
Mhiztemmy
Toogbasky
Rinsola32
Tommy9
Jiggernappy
Zagadat1
Royalsleek
Knacker
Chriswazo
Segunk1
Mrletsgo
Bashnigga
Bussieboi
Philgbee
Mexyz
Christly99
Angelswt
Sparkle4u
Mandibeauty
Phunkposh
Ardeypearlz
Bussieboi
Spicycat
Mustack
Preciousify
Eghosagraviti
Directonpc
Missmossy
Baze1
Lindabell

Et al
So close......The moment we've been anticipating since page 1 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2017
cutestcuty84:
I wan go o...just this medical certificate and ermm immunization against meningitis o....
I just taya

If you stay in Lag/Ojo...just comin from the medical centre in Ojo secretariat...2k5 nd u wud b issued d certificate immediately... Or u visit ur LG Secretariat
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2017
Bashnigga:

So close......The moment we've been anticipating since page 1 cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes oooo...

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.