Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1139870 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:
CNN LIVE

Crisis as The people of NNF vies for a new president

Maj, Gen Funtun Goes to jail

War as the former CSO refuses to hand over to Kdon0000 as the new CSO

Controversies as the Senate Frees Knacker and Nominates him For the Vice president

Senate, in page 15, if the president fails to appear, we'll impeach him, Senate president Exeasy

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin, pen and gun don d fight!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kdon0000: 9:45am On May 09, 2017
Chriswazo:

Oga we are not discussing Nigeria, this is NNF.
which is in nigeria with nigerians as its member
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2017
Funtan:

Failed ke? You think this regime is here to play.. Bazooka, dogo carry this journalist commot

We say no to journalists harassment

Is dis d kind of legacy o ur President wants

When his minister are brutalized jounalist

I stand with Jiggernappy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Funtan(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:
CNN LIVE

Controversies as the Senate Frees Knacker and Nominates him For the Vice president

Senate, in page 15, if the president fails to appear, we'll impeach him, Senate president Exeasy

As much as I hate to do this... I Maj. Gen Funtan was almost kidnapped this morning. We've apprehended the culprits; JIGGERNAPPY and unnamed persons. We thereby wish to use them as an example to the deterrent to others who might have the thoughts to torpedo this regime.
SOLDIERS ARE YOU READY! FIRE AT WILL!

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2017
toogbasky:
We are almost in 510 pages, and d president still hasn't reported to duty,,,,, I suggest we get an acting president until he comes back,,,, I nominate Bussieboi

seconded!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:
CNN LIVE

Gen sef they go jail

Come e be like na only u get this fight oh
Before Funtan show me pepper
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Funtan(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2017
bussieboi:

We say no to journalists harassment

Is dis d kind of legacy o ur President wants

When his minister are brutalized jounalist

I stand with Jiggernappy

Soldiers, give this one 21 strokes of the whip. It would bring him back to our side.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 9:48am On May 09, 2017
Funtan:

As much as I hate to do this... I Maj. Gen Funtan was almost kidnapped this morning… We've apprehended the culprits; JIGGERNAPPY and unnamed persons. We thereby wish to use them as an example to the deterrent to others who might have the thoughts to torpedo this regime.

Major General almost kidnapped
nawa o
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 9:48am On May 09, 2017
Funtan:

As much as I hate to do this... I Maj. Gen Funtan was almost kidnapped this morning. We've apprehended the culprits; JIGGERNAPPY and unnamed persons. We thereby wish to use them as an example to the deterrent to others who might have the thoughts to torpedo this regime.

Haaaa
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by seuncoolboy: 9:48am On May 09, 2017
Avoid Last Minute Stress

It's two weeks to camp resumption and if you have successfully registered and got a callup number, chances are robust that you will be resuming camp in a fortnight.

In the light of this, preparation is essential and should not be taken negligible.

You should have a portmanteau filled with camp essentials, some clothes and everything you will personally need on camp, everything - all your documents should be in a file now.

If you are a lady, this time next week, you should get your hair beautifully done. Apologies to you. But because your hairdo takes long hours to make, even days, you should not wait for four days to camp before you get it done. It is part of the preparation.

If you are a guy, you should also get your haircut pruned early.

It is better to be prepared than to be caught unawares. Whether stream one or two, the fact remains that the camp essentials you already got are nonperishable items, even the beverages. The fact remains that your good hairdo and haircut is still for you.

The nitty gritty of this post is be prepared ahead of time. If you intend not to come home till after a year, start getting all you need too. If possible, have a checklist and tick off any of the items you get into your luggage.

Be prepared. Disorganized people agonized. May you not agonize.

Thank you.

With Love From SeunBuoy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2017
Multinational new reporter Jiggernappy is dead

He was killed by Gen Funtan early dis morning

May his moniker rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by justcallmenuel(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2017
Good morning great nairalanders Can I skip stream 1 and go with stream 2? What will I do if am to be in stream 1 and decided to go with stream 2? Ur response will go a long way ✌✌✌
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kdon0000: 9:50am On May 09, 2017
Nobody is fighting for any position here, but as we are running d democratic system of governance, there should be system or way to check the activities of the executives in power which is why there is the senate and house of rep¨.am in support of the creation of a national assembly
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 9:50am On May 09, 2017
Funtan:

Soldiers, give this one 21 strokes of the whip. It would bring him back to our side.

Biko na
Hanham
Somebody cannot play with u ni

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Funtan(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2017
bussieboi:
Multinational new reporter Jiggernappy is dead

He was killed by Gen Funtan early dis morning

May his moniker rest in peace

I know the 21 strokes of the whip would work. Bature nice work. You're officially the regime reporter now.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Junki04(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2017
LMAO, y'all want to impeach before i even started..

Anyways, in all honesty, i don't think i can be the King you all expect, so suitable successor will be appointed by me before the end of the day. Peace!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 9:52am On May 09, 2017
NEWS HEADLINE

ROSIELUV calls for gender equality, says she is fit to lead the house

Maj Gen, Funtan too sick in jail, Senate passes bills to release him in the condition that he'll not be found in a gathering of not more than 5 persons and a bail term of 7months allowee

Bussieboi's poster seen every where across Borno NYSC Camp,

The President will b back says minister of women affairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Funtan(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2017
Junki04:

Anyways, in all honesty, i don't think i can be the King you all expect, so suitable successor will be appointed by me before the end of the day. Peace!

E don show o. Soldiers carry him away too. Jiggernappy, you dey talk from grave?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kdon0000: 9:55am On May 09, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:
NEWS HEADLINE

ROSIELUV calls for gender equality, says she is fit to lead the house

Maj Gen, Funtan too sick in jail, Senate passes bills to release him in the condition that he'll not be found in a gathering of not more than 5 persons and a bail term of 7months allowee

Bussieboi's poster seen every where across Borno NYSC Camp

lol
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:55am On May 09, 2017
Junki04:

rara ooo rara ooo baby Mi ko jhoor
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Junki04(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2017
Funny enough, na the guys dey hate.. Female President incoming grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Junki04(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2017
By the powers conferred to me, i hereby name cutestcuty84 as the next president of this nation.. All roles and responsibility are hereby transferred to her.. Everyone now listens to her
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 9:58am On May 09, 2017
BBC NEWS
THE PRESIDENT IS BACK, HALE AND HEARTY,
crowd gathered to welcome the president
He's a robot not our president, Senate President

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Junki04(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:
BBC NEWS
LOL, Hater!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Funtan(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2017
Junki04:
Funny enough, na the guys dey hate.. Female President incoming grin

You wan start frog jump?

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2017
cutestcuty84:
The political envirRaonment is making me go cray...

Don't forget to call on me if any1 gets on ur nerves,,,,, you knw I can do anytin for u
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Funtan(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:
BBC NEWS
How many times you dey come back from the dead? You be undead?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 10:01am On May 09, 2017
bussieboi:

I no want security man work I want Senate president
hahahaha gringrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kdon0000: 10:02am On May 09, 2017
Junki04:
By the powers conferred to me, i hereby name cutestcuty84 as the next president of this nation.. All roles and responsibility are hereby transferred to her.. Everyone now listens to her

no one has the right to impose anybody on anyone,its not autocracy, its not a family property, dis is democracy´.we choose, we vote and elect else d military will take over and dia will be chaos
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:02am On May 09, 2017
Chriswazo:

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin, ma*d man! no wander the senate no gree confirm u, even the DSS agency no trust u. BIASED ANTI CORRUPTION OFFICER! werey!!
I refuse to show at the senate

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:03am On May 09, 2017
kdon0000:

no one has the right to impose anybody on anyone,its not autocracy, its not a family property, dis is democracy´.we choose, we vote and elect else d military will take over and dia will be chaos
wee u just stop referring to the king as no one...dont lemme vex for u o

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Funtan(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2017
kdon0000:

Shey the military wey don take over already or a new one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.