Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1137218 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 4:49pm On May 09, 2017
Rays123:
Thanks a bunch Boss..

you are welcome sir
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2017
segunk1:
@jiggernappy wehdone sir atleast for keeping the house warm.

But chriswazo u finally allowed jiggernappy to achieve his aims, bringing politics into the land, which is an abominable act, have you forgotten we Dont vote here, we Don't do all sorts of political acts here, that's why the Gods are angry, that's why the king is not competent, that's why powers are changing hands, that's why the king prefers to rule with a woman's heart (y'all knows what that means), killings everywhere, no peace in the land, pls we Don't need disaster in the land as the gods re still very angry and I'm afraid the worse might happen if we Don't halt this political and military system of government.
We need not to forget our tradition,
You guys need to appease the gods of the land.
Former King knacker, former king gentlelord and former king uzeba.
Elders of the land Elder Chriswazo, myself, bussieboi, bashnigga, philgbeee..... Please let's come together to restore order in the land.
The former kings should pls meet together and discuss with the priest about what to do to appease the Gods.
Elders pls let's meet with the former kings and the priest so we ll know next steps to take pls.

Since Engnr Jiggernappy also has good skills in carrying out infos and also a good mass communicator..... The elders will communicate to every one the outcome of the meeting may the gods of of our land be with us.

May Eledumare bless you my supremost comradium , My colleague Jiggernappy, may u walk and Neva stumble.

So much atrocities has been committed in this Land of ours, killings upon killings, kidnappings, defamation, threat etc

I was skeptical and had reservations abt d name JUNKI.

But As tradition have it, the king will remain, and the worst any aggrieved person(s) can do is hasten his reign by dragging the page quickly to page 600. If he voluntarily resign, its only wise the elders council Pilot the thread till the next 00 page.

On a flip side, grin y'all helped lighted my mood with your hilarious contributions to the thread from page 502 grin grin grin u guys are awesome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2017
pinnket:
Went out today to buy my Nysc kits... All I could get was only socks. I couldn't find my taste and things come even cost join.. cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin, u never serious be that
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 09, 2017
BIGnotorious:
My fellow PCMs

Please check the link below,

http://nysc.gov.ng/mob-timetable/2017/2017a.php

If you study the above timetable technically, you will realize that only batch A orientation date was released.

Compare the above with the previous batches (batch B 2015, batch A 2016 and batch B 2016), "stream 1 Orientation date" was first released on the timetable. After which "stream 2 Orientation date" followed suit.

I can categorically state that there won't be any "stream" in this batch.

http://nysc.gov.ng/mob-timetable/2015/2015b.php

http://nysc.gov.ng/mob-timetable/2016/2016a.php

http://nysc.gov.ng/mob-timetable/2016/2016b.php

#JUST_THINKING_OUT_LOUD

Cc Cutestcuty84, Cesarx , zinnychy, Hayormeah, Ayomidric, Emcee6, Jamie1, Thorrvik55, Skrt, Teaser4, Tunnyz7, GentleLord, Uzeba, Oliviaxx,
Mhiztemmy, Toogbasky, Rinsola32, Tommy9, Jiggernappy, Zagadat1, Royalsleek, Knacker, Chriswazo, Segunk1, Mrletsgo, Bashnigga, Bussieboi, Philgbee, Mexyz, Christly99, Angelswt, Sparkle4u, Mandibeauty, Phunkyposh, Ardeypearlz, Spicycat, Mustack, Preciousify, Eghosagraviti, Directonpc, Missmossy, Lindabell, DonVeek, Aspdrone, Diybay, TFeminist, Tpresh, Majedobi, floxyluv, mrletsgo, Derick, matildahenshaw, ifefolayimi, nathweezy, sparkle4u, holuwakore, ategberoson, tobijoshua, darrytoz, tosins, sesimi, genea, elthugnificient, dogoFara, Sadiq3051, raydatluvs, zinnychy, Preshivano01, zagadat1, rosieluv, kdon0000, SODEXSKI, annyberry, Ebubeslym, Junki04, Holarbizzy042, SpecialNkem, kinggenesis, Stevenson96, Rays123, sane93, Lanree176, christ1stlove, makorsino, Yureyes, ofelix15
They will remodify it after stream I has gone to camp, it has always being like that smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 4:54pm On May 09, 2017
Gentlelord:

May Eledumare bless you my supremost comradium , My colleague Jiggernappy, may u walk and Neva stumble.

So much atrocities has been committed in this Land of ours, killings upon killings, kidnappings, defamation, threat etc

But As tradition have it, the king will remain, and the worst any aggrieved person(s) can do is hasten his reign by dragging the page quickly to page 600. If he voluntarily resign, its only wise the elders council Pilot the thread till the next 00 page.

On a flip side, grin y'all helped lighted my mood with your hilarious contributions to the thread from page 502 grin grin grin u guys are awesome.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, same here at the boldened, he is just a political mole sent to drag us back.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 4:54pm On May 09, 2017
skrt:
They will remodify it after stream I has gone to camp, it has always being like that smiley

Am glad u know that too
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2017
Chriswazo:

why haven't you done ur BVN? Do you have a functional bank account Anyway it won't stop you from opening a bank account in the camp, d will have to do that and link it with your other accounts.

For the Foreign id card, it should, just wait for segunk1 to come and complete my answer on that
I believe chris has done justice to ur first question.

As for the I.D card part, pls go to camp with your I.d card, its very important despite the fact that u ve been given ur certificate doesn't warrant u to leave it behind, be it any kind of I.d card issued to you in school pls take it along, in short no docs among all d docs given to u in school Should be left behind cos foreign graduates go through docs verification process more than locally trained graduates.
Cc:kkc1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 09, 2017
Chriswazo:

Am glad u know that too
Yeah, I knew when I was obsessed with the last batch then, so I check their update, as if it was the batch I was following, I was curious about the whole NYSC scheme. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2017
segunk1:
The king makers have decided to dethrone junki04 since he's incompetent and we cannot allow the throne to be mismanaged.
Though it has not happened before in the history of our land but we just have to dethrone and replace him says the Gods.
We ll communicate to u shortly who the gods have chosen.
Good

But Instead of appointing a new King or Replacing the former, so as not to create rife animosity, and in avoidance of modification of existing protocols, I suggest The Elders Council should collectively pilot the affairs till the next 00 page.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 5:01pm On May 09, 2017
BIGnotorious:
My fellow PCMs

Please check the link below,

http://nysc.gov.ng/mob-timetable/2017/2017a.php

If you study the above timetable technically, you will realize that only batch A orientation date was released.

Compare the above with the previous batches (batch B 2015, batch A 2016 and batch B 2016), "stream 1 Orientation date" was first released on the timetable. After which "stream 2 Orientation date" followed suit.

I can categorically state that there won't be any "stream" in this batch.

http://nysc.gov.ng/mob-timetable/2015/2015b.php

http://nysc.gov.ng/mob-timetable/2016/2016a.php

http://nysc.gov.ng/mob-timetable/2016/2016b.php

#JUST_THINKING_OUT_LOUD

Cc Cutestcuty84, Cesarx , zinnychy, Hayormeah, Ayomidric, Emcee6, Jamie1, Thorrvik55, Skrt, Teaser4, Tunnyz7, GentleLord, Uzeba, Oliviaxx,
Mhiztemmy, Toogbasky, Rinsola32, Tommy9, Jiggernappy, Zagadat1, Royalsleek, Knacker, Chriswazo, Segunk1, Mrletsgo, Bashnigga, Bussieboi, Philgbee, Mexyz, Christly99, Angelswt, Sparkle4u, Mandibeauty, Phunkyposh, Ardeypearlz, Spicycat, Mustack, Preciousify, Eghosagraviti, Directonpc, Missmossy, Lindabell, DonVeek, Aspdrone, Diybay, TFeminist, Tpresh, Majedobi, floxyluv, mrletsgo, Derick, matildahenshaw, ifefolayimi, nathweezy, sparkle4u, holuwakore, ategberoson, tobijoshua, darrytoz, tosins, sesimi, genea, elthugnificient, dogoFara, Sadiq3051, raydatluvs, zinnychy, Preshivano01, zagadat1, rosieluv, kdon0000, SODEXSKI, annyberry, Ebubeslym, Junki04, Holarbizzy042, SpecialNkem, kinggenesis, Stevenson96, Rays123, sane93, Lanree176, christ1stlove, makorsino, Yureyes, ofelix15

you are learning, Habby03 and Skrt answered u correctly. it has always been that way with the previous batches up until d decide to publicize stream 2 camping date, it will be modified.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 5:01pm On May 09, 2017
skrt:
Yeah, I knew when I was obsessed with the last batch then, so I check their update, as if it was the batch I was following, I was curious about the whole NYSC scheme. grin

okay, same here
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2017
segunk1:

I believe chris has done justice to ur first question.

As for the I.D card part, pls go to camp with your I.d card, its very important despite the fact that u ve been given ur certificate doesn't warrant u to leave it behind, be it any kind of I.d card issued to you in school pls take it along, in short no docs among all d docs given to u in school Should be left behind cos foreign graduates go through docs verification process more than locally trained graduates.
Cc:kkc1

true

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:05pm On May 09, 2017
madejobi:
Please I would also like to hold one post which is Minister for Finance. Thanks grin grin
hehehehe why cant you wait for our time past
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:06pm On May 09, 2017
where is our lai muhammed
segunk1:
The king makers have decided to dethrone junki04 since he's incompetent and we cannot allow the throne to be mismanaged.
Though it has not happened before in the history of our land but we just have to dethrone and replace him says the Gods.
We ll communicate to u shortly who the gods have chosen.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ennon92(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2017
Chiefkester:

buh is it on d nysc portal
is not o...i wonder y ppl re listin different medical tests..nysc only made medical cert mandatory without givin us specific tests
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:07pm On May 09, 2017
segunk1:
As the result of the meeting of the former kings, priest and the king makers.... Junki04 is hereby dethroned and replaced with exeasy who commented immediately after him in page 500, so the dethroned king and his fame seeker queen cutestcuty84 should pls pack their belongings and leave the palace at once.
The elders: Mustack, mrletsgo, iamwizzle, pls inform the rest elders, and get prepared for the new coronation ceremony of exeasy..
Jiggernappy please make this known to everyone. Thank you.
isorite
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:09pm On May 09, 2017
Ayomidric:

Submit 50 copies of ur c.v to Mustack and meet me in the other room
are you normal?
i will like to investigate the room she gonna meet you
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 09, 2017
Gentlelord:

Na so so Oza room you dey go? grin grin

o king and high chiefs of NNF 2017, Mama D Mama and habbyy03 can represent us in next year's BedLympics

jiggernappy must hear this grin grin
I wee nor say u were once a former king o,I wee quickly order my boys to cane the living day outta u.....
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 09, 2017
segunk1:
As the result of the meeting of the former kings, priest and the king makers.... Junki04 is hereby dethroned and replaced with exeasy who commented immediately after him in page 500, so the dethroned king and his fame seeker queen cutestcuty84 should pls pack their belongings and leave the palace at once.
The elders: Mustack, mrletsgo, iamwizzle, pls inform the rest elders, and get prepared for the new coronation ceremony of exeasy..
y r u now pained now….is it because I donor go to the oza room wit u….for ur information,my bae house is bigger than aso rock...we av everything we need...we do not need anytin from u
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2017
segunk1:

No wahala
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:14pm On May 09, 2017
Chriswazo:

so Mustack is just good for cv and files perusal why urs na to d enjoy for the other room, choi!!!! Mustack don see something for this thread o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the room is build by money laundry.. i here by seal the room till further notice from court...
@nnf cjn, one mr ayomidric occupy a room near osborn tower where billion of dollar was stacked. under section 20 (4) state that any property under investigation should not be used until final action from court matter..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 09, 2017
sammyscholar:
I always relish the tune of your post. Are you a fan of Tatafo? I am suspecting you have something in common with her.
really....She is my immediate younger sister....Hehehehehe
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 5:16pm On May 09, 2017
cutestcuty84:
I wee nor say u were once a former king o,I wee quickly order my boys to cane the living day outta u.....
You passed the baton of leadership to me abi? Don't worry we would meet at Mama Nkechi bar and iron out things . we would do this over plates of nkwobi and cups of palmwine grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:17pm On May 09, 2017
Gentlelord:

Good

But Instead of appointing a new King or Replacing the former, so as not to create rife animosity, and in avoidance of modification of existing protocols, I suggest The Elders Council should collectively pilot the affairs till the next 00 page.
hmmmmm lets the vice pilot it to the next 00
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 09, 2017
Gentlelord:

I was just laughing hare inside the bus....people con dey run away from me like say I get meningitis
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 5:18pm On May 09, 2017
mrletsgo:
gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. That reminds me, where is sparkle4u? Una no give am post abi? Una wan just forget both of us. Abi person no fit go the other room again?

Is it now that you remember me? . sad who where you with in the other room because is not me sad . I have been looking for you. Mandibeauty is my witness.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 09, 2017
Gentlelord:

You passed the baton of leadership to me abi? Don't worry we would meet at Mama Nkechi bar and iron out things . we would do this over plates of nkwobi and cups of palmwine grin
grin I love palm wine mixed with charcoal
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2017
Mustack:

hmmmmm lets the vice pilot it to the next 00
Kopi dat bro
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2017
cutestcuty84:
I was just laughing hare inside the bus....people con dey run away from me like say I get meningitis
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I swear down
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Produke(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2017
This land is ruled by a cabal

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ennon92(m): 5:29pm On May 09, 2017
pinnket:
Went out today to buy my Nysc kits... All I could get was only socks. I couldn't find my taste and things come even cost join.. cry cry
i don buy mine today...
3in1 vest is sold for 1600
2white shorts 1600
Rubber tennis shoe 1000
Pouch 900
Socks 100

Moreso, went to gh ikorodu but couldnt carry out the tests, the charge is outrageous...only had the option of doing the med cert which costs 3500
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2017
cutestcuty84:
grin I love palm wine mixed with charcoal
If you say Charcoal, Do you mean these green Sativa Charcoal? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.